A Katy or a Gaga

Start bij het begin

The Gagas reunited in the auditorium that afternoon, all of them confused on why there were people building things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Gagas reunited in the auditorium that afternoon, all of them confused on why there were people building things. Even Blaine, who was the planner, was rather confused. "How the hell were they affording this, and what was Sam doing?" Lexi wondered internally.

"All right, Gagas." Sam spoke up, causing the group to turn to him. "I'm taking over this monster ball, since I'm obviously the edgiest one in the group. And as a former teen stripper, I understand the power of theatricality and performativity."

"Yeah, but what-what are they building?" Ryder asked, as the group nodded.

"The future, Ryder." Sam answered. "They are building the future. All right, we're gonna get scary and weird and controversial."

"Uh, hence the catwalk?" Blaine asked.

"We're taking it into the audience, Blaine, right in their faces and we're gonna drop-kick the fourth wall."

"Are those strobe lights?" Lexi frowned.

"Believe it, Lex!" Sam pointed at her, as she raised her eyebrow.

"Because some kids might be epilectic." She added, rather concerned with her boyfriend's whole plan.

"Is it a seizure or is it just hardcore next level break dancing? I don't know." Sam shrugged, waiting for the group to answer. When no one answered, he let out a sigh. He needed this to be perfect, because he wanted to cheer Lexi up. "Come on, guys, I need sick ideas. Sick ideas, I say."

"What if we had, like, sparklers but we're inside?" Marley offered her idea.

"Yeah. Or-or, uh, confetti, only shaped like human skulls."

"No! No, those ideas suck!" Sam exclaimed, shutting down their suggestions. "You're not thinking edgy and fresh! You're thinking safe and boring! Okay, look, here. Take the sheet music for "Applause," okay?" He said, distributing the sheet music. "Learn it. Own it. Live it. And strap in because we're not doing this for Glee Club. We're doing this in front of the entire school."

"Wait, the entire school?" Lexi frowned, as her and the group exchanged looks.

"Yes, baby." Sam nodded. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go guarantee a sold-out show."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"The same way Gaga would, but recruiting some little monsters." Sam answered, stepping forward, and kissing Lexi on her head, before he walked off the stage.

As Sam left, both Blaine and Lexi, including the group, were very aware that the plan being put into execution wasn't going to succeed. Seeing Lexi sigh, Blaine knew she wasn't too thrilled about the idea, and pulled her into a comforting hug. The two knew that Sam was taking this idea too far.
----------
Lexi was instructing the Cheerios as they ran their routine for what felt like the hundredth time. Sue's orders of course.

"That was crap!" Sue yelled into her megaphone, as the girls exchanged looks. "Mila Kunis wannabe, my office now!"

"Yes, Coach." Lexi nodded, as she leaned down to grab her bag, before turning to Kitty. "Tell them to run the routine once more, and then they can hit the showers."

"Got it." Kitty nodded, as she wandered over to the girls. "You heard me slackers, from the top!" She called.

Lexi sighed, as she made her way to Sue's office. Once she reached the door, she knocked, before entering the room.

"You wanted to see me, Coach?"

"Have a seat, Torres." Sue said, as Lexi sat down in front of her.

"Is this good or bad news?" Lexi asked, growing a little concerned.

"Torres, it just so happens that cheerleading Nationals coincides with your stupid Glee Club's Nationals on the same day." Sue began, as Lexi sighed. "

"Oh it's a world of deja vu, and we're just living in it." Lexi commented, sarcasm evident in her voice.

"Let's cut to the chase. Which one is going to be, Torres?" Sue asked, leaning back in her chair, as watching as the girl folded her arms.

"I'm sorry, Coach, but my true loyalty belongs with the New Directions." Lexi decided, although she didn't need time to be indecisive. She knew her answer. "I'm going to Los Angeles, and honoring Finn."

"Well, you're off the Cheerios at the end of the week, and then for the remainder of your senior year." Sue said.

"I understand, Coach, and I'll gladly return my Cheerios uniform." Lexi said quietly.

"I want you to keep your Cheerios uniform, Torres. There's a reason I appointed you as my captain. The uniform deserves to only be worn by you. I can't imagine anyone else wearing it, or even taking over your position. I have too much respect for your loyalty, and leadership you've brought to the team the past three years." Sue replied.

"Thank you so much." Lexi sent her a grateful smile.

"I hate myself for admitting this, Torres...but you're by far my favorite." Sue confessed, as Lexi felt herself tear up. "Don't get all emotional, Mila Kunis wannabe."

"Sorry...that's just one of the nicest things you've ever said to me." Lexi smiled. "I'm not taking it for granted."

"I know..." Sue let out a chuckle. "I want you to go to New York in the fall, and knock your first semester of neurosurgery out of the park."

"I'm going to make you proud, Coach." Lexi promised.

"You don't have to, Torres. Because, you already have."

At that, Lexi nodded, mouthing another thank you, before she left the office with a smile gracing her face.
----------