58 ⋆ 𝙝𝙚. 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. 𝙢𝙚.

Start from the beginning

"i'm scared what if it goes wrong?" i reply puting a finger to my teeth anxiously.

"shhh, don't manifest that" billie says looking over at me in the mirror. she holds a small pair of scissors in one hand and a few stands of her hair between her other two fingers.

it's been a long way to get here.. and has been a even longer month of packing to move into billies new house and while also taming her infamous tresses.

"okay okay.. do it- no no i can't watch.." i cover my eyes. " no- okay! do it"

all i can hear is the snip of hair in one quick motion, nervous, but when i uncover an eye billie was now standing there with bangs in her platinum locks.

oh my god

she quickly unleashed a smile and started messing with her hair. i covered my mouth.

"you have bangs!"

"i have bangs!"

we both squeal excitedly. i run next to her appearance in the mirror to get a closer look at the all new girl.

"oh, billie you look amazing..." she turns to me with a laugh and i hold her hands. "you look so good!"

"really? you think it's me? you sure it fits? oh my god what if i look like a mom- do you think i look like a mom?" she rants and i chuckle.

"you are a mom..."

"touché"

she really looks beautiful. different. but in a good way. i couldn't say she wasn't different in general either, seeing as just this past month so much has changed and will change. she's getting older.. and by that i mean her birthday is literally right around the corner.

i grab the scissors from of the bathroom sink and grin as i hold them out.

"now let's feather it" i say slyly and billie nods a bunch with a kooky smile.

"yes, yes yes" she says excitedly.

"where do you want this?" a voice interrupts

and finneas and their dad stop by the bathroom door both holding a rocking chair. billie and i turn to look at them.

"in the baby's room... obviously" billie chuckles.

we were also unpacking everything into her new house and her family decided to help just because.

they were sweet like that

as you would assume, it took billie a while to tell her brother and dad that she was keeping the baby. i hate to say i had to force her but if i didn't she probably wouldn't have to them until (quoted for finneas) she was going into labor.

fin was pretty taken back by it for a few minutes but he of course respected billies decision not too soon after. and yes, he thinks it's insane that he's gonna be an uncle before billie is even an aunt.

and her dad, well it was a pretty decent conversation. she just told him straight up, she cried a little but it ended out in a tender hug.

shit even i cried

it was so sweet

and the way billie told maggie was actually quiet cute...

march 28th 2021

"okay, okay pose" billie directed maggie as she holds up her phone.

maggie has a card in her hand but she has no idea what it says nor why billie had her holding it.