xviii - 7219

"Dr Spencer Reid?" The voice on the phone asked.

"Yes?" He replied hesitantly.

"I'm calling from Erudite Clinic at the Mayo clinic branch off facility in DC."

"Okay," he rushed the caller.

"How soon would you be able to get down here?"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry what is this about." Y/n could see the frustration on Spencer's face. She pulled a face to ask Spencer what was wrong. He shook his head not to worry her.

"You have been listed as the emergency contact." The caller continued.

"For whom?" Spencer rubbed his head.

"The baby," the caller stated as if it were obvious.

"What?" Spencer choked, alarming Y/n too. She grabbed his hand instinctively.

"Foetus 7219, Baby Reid. I'm sorry Dr Reid, but this is taking longer than I thought and not to rush you, but it is imperative that you get her as soon as you can. And if possible, please bring your wife."

"My wife?" Spencer shrieked.

Y/n eyes widened at Spencer's outcry.

"Yes. Your wife. Y/f/n Y/l/n," the caller read out. "We are emailing across all the details to you and Y/n right now. Please get here soon."

The call end but Spencer still held the phone to his ear with his mouth fully hanging open.

"Is everything alright Spencer?" Y/n was entirely confused.

Spencer's voice was quiet. "One minute. Just give me a minute."

He told Y/n to wait with hand gestures and then paced a few feet away from Y/n.

"This could be a prank, right?" He wheezed to himself, practically praying as hr called Penelope.

"Garcia, can you get me some information on a medical facility."

When she agreed Spencer ended the call, slapping his phone in his hand. His head snapped up and stopped on Y/n. She was leaning against a tree, waiting for Spencer.

"I have to go," Spencer addressed.

"Oh... okay." Y/n's face fell.

"Actually...Would you please come with me and then I'll explain on the way?" Spencer pleaded.

Y/n hesitated but agreed and let Spencer escort her to the car.

Spencer fidgeted in his seat.

"What's going on Spencer? Where are you taking me?" Y/n rested her hand on Spencer's leg to get his to stop shaking it and stop rocking the car.

"I got a call... from... ummm... this medical facility her in DC."

"Okay. You're taking me to see your doctor???" her tone urged him to continue.

"No! They said that I was listed as the emergency contact for..."

"For...?" She lifted her hand from his leg.

"The baby. Andtheytoldmetobringmywife." The world tumbled out of Spencer mouth and then he braced himself for Y/n response.

"Wait... baby? Wife? ... You're married?"

"NO," he quickly defended. "I honestly have no idea what is happening. I'm hoping this is all some kind of mix up. They told us both to come soon.?"