Chapter 35

Wanda's POV:
Today was induction day for the kids with the massive new intake with the new funding we could hire more teachers that had experience with gifted students meaning that Y/N could become the Principal full time and Bruce could help us with training. None of us really had to worry about the education aspect anymore which was of great relief to us. Monica would still do the odd teaching but that would be it. Y/N was nervous so she got up early to go for a run. I watched her from the window and she must've been running for a good hour by 7am. The kids weren't arriving until 2 but she was nervous it was a lot more responsibility this time around. She didn't look like she was going to stop anytime soon so I decide to go down there. She stops in front of me.
"Hey good morning," she says smiling.
"Are you ok?" I ask looking into her eyes.
"I don't know if I can handle this honestly Wanda. It's a lot of responsibility am I even qualified? The admin stuff is simple enough but what about the behaviour? I'm not great at discipline I mean Nat runs rings around me. I did that course and all it keep saying was positive reinforcement what's that going to do? We don't know these new kids at all what if we can't control them?" She rambles panicking.
"Hey look at me. You're going to be great and I'm going to help you. Babe you're brilliant with kids, you'll be great ok?" I assure her.
"Ok. I better go and take a shower then I'll head down and sort out my office. Will you come with me?" She mumbles nervously.
"Of course. I want to help you make it a bit less office like so you're comfortable and you know I always love showering with you," I say kissing her gently.

Y/N puts on a suit and I can't help but stare at her.
"Damn Y/N I don't want anyone else seeing you in that suit," I say biting my lip.
"Well just know that even though everyone is seeing me in the suit. You're the one that's going to be taking it off me this evening," she smirks kissing me.
We have breakfast with the kids and Luna and while they get ready for school we head down to the office with a few of Y/N's things to decorate it with. There's great light in the room and she can see out onto the grounds. We hang up her signed shirt next to the door so she can see it whenever she wants and she puts photos of me and the kids in her top draw so when she's stressed she can look at them and smile. She wasn't sure if she was allowed personal items on the desk. We put a plant in the corner to give the room some life and a dog's bed by the side of the desk for Luna to lie on to keep her company.

"That looks a lot better I don't think I'm as nervous anymore," Y/N says smiling as she sits at the desk. She looked so good. I use my powers to lock the door and close the blinds. She looks at me confused. I walk round the back of her chair moving her hair to the side and start to kiss her neck. She bites her lip to stifle a moan. Y/N stands up kissing me lustfully picking me up and sitting me on the desk. I wrap my legs round her waist pulling her closer to me. I deepen the kiss as I take her suit jacket off throwing it to the side.
"Are you sure?" She checks before this goes any further.
"I'm so sure," I smirk as I unbutton her shirt.

Let's just say that helped to settle her nerves by the time the parents started to arrive she was a lot calmer and a lot less stressed. There were different tables for signing in while Pietro, Bucky and Sam gave people the tour as they were incompetent when it came to paper work. Bruce helped with parking he was becoming pretty good at it too. After all the kids had been enrolled and had found there rooms we'd set up chairs outside for Y/N to give a welcome speech before they enjoy their afternoon with the BBQ and booths we'd set up. As the parents took their seats I notice Y/N start to get nervous.
"Hey look at me. This is your forte ok. I'll go and stand at the back and you can just talk to me ok?" I reassure her.
"Thank you I love you," she whispers kissing me on the cheek.
"I love you too." I take Nat and Pietro and we stand at the back.

Y/N walks up onto the platform.
"Good afternoon students and family members. We'd like to welcome you to The Maximoff School for the gifted and welcome back some of our students too. In our first year as a school we learnt a lot as well as your children. With some additional funding we have increased our class sizes and faculty so that more students have access to a gifted friendly education. Our aim is to prepare your children for life beyond school whether they end up at College or decide to join the Avengers. We want to create a safe environment for them to learn control over their powers as well as be able to access their education without prejudice or bullying. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy meeting families who have gone through the same tasks that your kids have faced. If you have any questions I'll be around to answer them. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to working with you all," Y/N speaks eloquently. I smile at her brightly to let her know how much of a good job she did. Y/N heads straight for us bringing me in for a hug.
"I'm glad that's over. I'm absolutely starving," she says making me giggle.

We go to get some food from the BBQ and sit at one of the tables we had set up.
"Hi I'm Joseph Carter's mom, Elizabeth I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you and say thank you so much for all of this. Joseph does not stop talking about Pietro he has his birthday present in his room. Would it be ok if I take them both bowling one weekend?" Elizabeth offers.
"Hi it's lovely to meet you again. That would be wonderful. Would you like to join us?" Y/N accepts shaking the woman's hand.
"That would be lovely. Thank you," she says taking a seat.
"You know Joseph is one of our most advanced students in terms of his abilities and is so well behaved," I inform her.
"Really? That's wonderful. He used to get in trouble a lot at school and I knew he wasn't a bad kid but he'd always get the blame anyway," Elizabeth sighs.
"Pietro was the same that's why we created all this. And the kids just love school now. I just wish we'd both had this growing up," I explain.

The day was wonderful and the kids looked like they were enjoying themselves and their families too. By the time everyone went home Y/N was exhausted. We climb into bed and she cuddles into me.
"What you thinking about?" I ask stroking her hair.
"How I'm not going to be able to look at my office the same way," she says giggling.
"That was great though," I smirk.
"Yeah it was," she mumbles sleepily.