Chapter 9

Wanda's POV:
Saying goodbye to London was hard. We had created so many happy memories here and just had the best time. The kids slept the whole journey back leaving Y/N and I to talk while she flew the jet.
"How did you manage to convince Fury to let us take the jet?" She asks. He'd given us one for taking the students on trips or when we needed to go on missions not for personal outings.
"You know me Y/N. I can be very persuasive," I smirk at her.
"You better not be persuading him the same way you persuade me."
"Of course not. He was impressed with the school and he owes us after all the work we put into the Avengers and raising the new crop of Avengers for him," I reassure her.
"I don't know how I feel about the kids being in the Avengers when they're ready. We both know how dangerous it is. I get they're strong but they're our babies. I don't care how strong and powerful they get they're still our kids," she explains. I flick the switch that puts the jet on autopilot. And sit on her lap.
"Listen to me. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. There's no point stressing about it yet. I hate to say it but our kids are more powerful than us already. Once we finish training them and they get proper vibranium suits they'll be fine. And if they don't want the Avengers life they can always live normal lives," I try to comfort her. She gives me a sad smile kissing me gently.
"I've been thinking a lot about Stormbreaker. Why I'm almost worthy but not quite. I think it's to do with my birth parents. There's so much guilt and pain associated with that. I've never really dealt with," she admits.
"Do you want to be worthy?" I ask.
"The only thing I want to be worthy of is your love. That's it. I don't think I'll ever feel worthy enough for that," she mumbles. I bring her in for a passionate kiss.
"I love you Y/N so much. That's never going to change. If you need to get that closure then we'll get it. If you want to go to therapy then we'll do that too. Whatever you need I'll be right there by your side," I assure her.
"Thank you Wanda." I kiss her once more before climbing off her lap and switching off autopilot.

When we get home the kids throw their bags in their rooms before heading to see their friends. We follow them with the presents that we have for our friends.
"Hey you two how was London?" Monica asks bringing us in for a hug.
"It was phenomenal. Thank you so much for covering for us," Y/N thanks her graciously. We take the presents out of the bag and give them to their respective owners. They were all so grateful. We told them all about our trip away. After a while Nat and Pietro came back to see us to ask if they could spend the rest of the day with Maria and Joseph so we agreed.
"That means no kids for the rest of the day," Y/N says.
"Exactly that's why you and I should go back to the house," I tease her smirking offering my hand.
"Goodbye," Y/N says grabbing my hand.
"Subtle," Bucky laughs.

We run back to the house and she tells me to wait downstairs as she has a surprise for me. After a few minutes she calls me upstairs. From the top of the stairs to our room is a trail of rose petals. On the bed there's a heart made out of the rose petals as well as a box in the middle of it. Written on it is 'The reasons I love you'. I open the box and inside are 18 hearts one for every year we've been together with 18 different reasons why she loved me.
Your laugh.
Your protection.
Your parenting.
Your smile.
Your adorable scrunched nose.
The way you dance when nobody's watching.
The dreams you give me.
The way you always surprise me.
Your attentiveness.
Your red dress.
Your loyalty.
Your kisses.
Your piercing green eyes.
The way you fiddle with your fingers when you're nervous.
Your singing voice.
You try to like things because you know I do.
Your love.
You're my home.

When I finished reading the hearts Y/N appeared from the bathroom wearing nothing but a silk robe.
"Happy Anniversary Wanda," she says wrapping her arms around my waist. I kissed her passionately filled with love.
"I love it and I love you," I whisper reconnecting our lips. She puts the box on the side throwing the duvet onto the floor. I jump up wrapping my legs around her waist kissing her again. She lies me down on the bed. I take off my shirt and pants leaving me just in my underwear. She kisses up and down my neck slowly causing me to moan in frustration. Y/N moved down leaving small bites on my chest. She moved back to my neck teasing me with slow tender kisses.
"Y/N please," I beg her.
"Tell me what you want" She asks smirking.
"I need you Y/N," I almost growl in frustration. She doesn't hesitate and gives me exactly what I had been craving her, all of her.