Chapter 27

Y/N's POV:
We landed in Australia this morning and we were extremely jet lagged. As soon as we go to the hotel we took a nap for a few hours before getting up and dressed dinner. The place we were staying was beautiful it overlooked the ocean and was so peaceful. Once Wanda and I had got ready we stood on our balcony overlooking the sea. She stood in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my head on her shoulder.
"This reminds me of our first trip away," Wanda reminisces staring into the distance.
"Me too. I can't wait to make new memories with you babe," I add kissing her on the cheek.
"Mom we're ready," Nat says running into our room with Pietro.
"Remind me to lock the door in future," I whisper to Wanda who just giggles.
"Right let's go then," Wanda instructs taking my hand as we leave our room.

We sit down at the hotel restaurant making the most of it's location as we'd be going sight seeing the rest of the time we were here. I almost forgot how beautiful Wanda's eyes were in the moonlight.
"So did you look at the pamphlets they gave you when we arrived? Does anything look good that we haven't already got planned?" Wanda asks them.
"There's a few water parks that look good but I think we've booked into everything else," Nat explains.
"Well we're here for two weeks send me the links and we'll see when we can fit them in," I say greatly looking forward to our holiday.
"Nat did you actually get some rest or were you up messaging Maria?" Pietro teases.
"I got two hours but yes I did FaceTime her as when we start doing things from now on we'll probably be too busy to FaceTime on most days," Nat sighs.
"It's what a 14 hours time difference so if you FaceTime her in the morning at say 8 it will only be 6pm there. So we can make sure you can talk to her everyday when you want to," I assure her.
"Thanks mom," she says smiling. Wanda kisses me on the cheek smiling at me.
"What was that for?" I ask.
"For being such a good mom," she explains making me blush.
"Right so the plan for tomorrow is to head straight to the beach to surf. I've booked an instructor to help us as these are new waters but we should all be pretty good still. Then in the evening we can find a nice restaurant for a meal," I inform them.
"Sounds good," Pietro adds finishing his drink.

The meal was lovely and they played some nice relaxing music throughout dinner.
"I'm not tired yet can we walk down to the beach?" Nat requests.
"Sure let's go," Wanda says. The kids walk 10 paces in front of us.
"You know I almost forgot how beautiful your eyes are in the moonlight," I state taking Wanda's hand.
"Flattery will get you everywhere Y/N," she smirks.
"That's the plan," I joke making her laugh.
"Only if you remember to lock the door and I'll soundproof the walls," Wanda whispers biting her lip.
"You've thought of everything Maximoff. You're incorrigible. Here's me just talking about your eyes and then there's you with that filthy mind of yours," I tease her.
"It's ok I won't bother doing either for the next two weeks," she taunts walking ahead.
"Hey I never said that," I shout after her.

We get to the beach and the kids take their shoes and socks off splashing each other at the water's edge while taking photos too.
Wanda rests her head on my shoulder so I wrap my arm around her. I notice her start to tear up.
"What's wrong babe?" I ask her concerned.
"I just love how happy our kids are. We never got this and I'm so glad we've been able to give our kids all these happy memories," she explains. I wipe her eyes kissing her gently.
"And we will continue to do so until they turn 18 and decide they're too cool for family holidays. Then we can go away just the two of us and not have to worry about locking the doors or soundproofing the walls," I laugh trying to lighten the mood. She starts giggling.
"I thought I was meant to be the one with the filthy mind," she smirks.
"I mean can you blame me when my wife is practically a goddess who barely ages and gets hotter everyday," I say biting my lip smiling.
"You need to stop that or I'm going to have to kiss you so much it'll scar our kids for life," she warns me.
"There's plenty of time for that when we get back this evening," I smirk. We sit and watch the kids enjoy themselves for half an hour then get cold heading back to the hotel.

The kids were exhausted heading straight to sleep. I got ready for bed while Wanda went to check on them. As soon as she came back in she locked the door and used her powers to sound proof the walls. Within a second she'd taken off her clothes throwing them on the floor walking towards me slowly. She straddles me kissing me passionately before taking off my shirt. I lift her up laying her down on the bed. She pulls me back in for a kiss full of lust and want as she lowers my pants. Using my powers I pin her arms up above her head. Hearing Wanda's moans as I kissed every inch of her neck then chest then stomach only encouraged me more. As I moved down my kisses moved slower. Wanda was fighting the powers that kept her hands above her head clearly wanting me to move faster.
"Y/N please," she begs. I release my powers around her arms and she pushes me down to where she needs me most.