Episode 4 "Lights Out"

Auora gets in the back as Lance starts up the car. He's wearing a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and combat boots. Turning on the engine and drives off. It was a silent ride. The four teenagers smiles feven more awkwardly. "Where are we going?" Jazabella says in confusion. "You'll see!" The boy laying his head on Lance shoulder says. "What is your name?" Jazabella says. "Boyd." He says with a smile lifting his head. It took 20 minutes but they finally made it to the location. Wasn't much honestly, looking outside the window was these beautiful neon lights! "Wow! That's so fucking pretty!" Lance says getting out the car to which Jazabella follows after, along with everyone else. "So Boyd.." Jazabella starts off. "What do you know about us?" "Well I do know that you are a witch and so is ya siblings added to Lance having empathy. But you all wonder why even though both ya folks human, ye?" Jazabella was caught off guard by Boyd saying all that in one breath, she just nods and walks to the back door. Boyd goes over and opens it, breaking the lock on the door in the process. "Wow." Lance says walking past him with Boyd looking at the male with hunger in his eyes. "Ew." Jazabella says.

Everyone walks in but Jaz, she keeps getting this weird feeling as if she's being watched.. But she walks in anyways. Ignoring this feeling, thinking it's just nerves. "What.. THE FUCK?!" Jazabella says to the not only female but male strippers as well. "It's a gay club." Auora yells to Jazabella over the loud music. Wig by Todrick hall was playing and Boyd came back over in nothing but 5inch rainbow heels with these skin tight neon blue short shorts. He pushes Lance against a wall and takes his mouth into his. No shame in they game. Jazabella watches Auora drink warm milk at the bar. "This place is scary.." Jaz says now turning around going to the back- laying against a wall, the very least away from the music.. "Not liking the music much?" A voice catches Jazabella off guard as she turns to the sound. In front of her was a male, his physical appearance is 6'4-6'5, Slim fit, Medium length grey dreadlocks and full lips. Red Iris with blue pupils and sharper then normal caines(Teeth). "I- um. Who are you?" Jaz says backing up. "Names Karami, nice to meet you sugar, why you back here?" Kamari ask with his hands in a large brown trench coat. There was a skull choker around his neck and what looks like a dagger in his 2inch black ankle boots. "Um. No offense but who are you?" Kamari look at the female, questioning her even more now.

"I just said. I'm Kamari." The feeling is back, the same feeling of being watched. "BEHIND YOU!" Jazabella yells as she twist her fingers in a witch like way, creating this dark purple/red energy ball and throws it at the black.. wet.. ink like hand behind Kamari. Most people would be scared- but Kamari was so calm. "What are you doing? Run!" Jaz says walking up to him. Instead Kamari turns to what she had blasted with a smirk. "Trying to kill me? Damn. I thought you knew better." Kamari says. "I suggest you leave ma'am. It's gonna get very graphic if you stay.." Instead of arguing, Jazabella backs up, running off! She runs through the crowded people with fear in her eyes, like she had just been drugged in a way! Slipping over water falling on her face with a loud CLAP! At the end. Her dress is wet.. and when the psychic witch gets up.. she's in the- the forest? In a thunderstorm? "How did I get here?" Jazabella ask herself. Getting up the young witch wonders around the forest in confusion. There was this woman in a steam punk dress. As if she's a surgeon really. Just glaring at Jazabella.. hard. She walks forward pulling out a giant needle with a switch blade in her other hand. "Wait! Get back!" In seconds the woman gets closer and closer! Each step with the sound of shoes getting louder! Jazabella screams in the empty forest for help! Nobody comes! When the woman was just mere inches away...

"STOP!" She screams fully! Closing her eyes to avoid the pain that deaths brings her! However, because of her mind being in complete udder fear added to her powers already being out of control! She ends up sending a shockwave across the forest! Destroying everything in the 50 mile radius! Once Jazabella opens her eyes however. She's in the club, with people either starring at her or looking at the giant hole in the wall behind her. "I... I'm.." Aurora was already taking Jazabella hand dragging her out the club. Lance and Boyd behind her. The group gets in the car with Aurora driving. "What the fuck was that!?" Aurora yells to the shaking witch. "Tell me what happened! Did you have a vision? Did somebody die or something?!" Boyd feels his phone blowing up in his jacket pocket. Pulling it out realizing all his social media apps are BLOWING up with what happened at the club! "Some people may have recorded by the way.." Jazabella & Lance eyes widen. "FUCK!" All three of them(but Boyd) yells in frustration! After going through the first four hundred, Boyd can positively say- "Your face wasn't in it. However I can't they won't figure out later.." Jazabella faints at that moment. Only hearing Lance call to her at the last second..

After a couple hours Jazabella awoke in her room. Looking at her phone, it's 10:21 in the morning, she looks down noticing she's in her pjs.. "Arrrrgh! That was so fucking annoying." She says getting up changing from her pjs and puts on this black tube top with sparkles on the edges, dark red ripped jean shorts with black 5inch heels to complete the look. She walks downstairs to see her father having a meeting. Putting in her earphones, Jazabella goes to the kitchen quietly and does a small concert. "She done made some plans with my dick, ayy! She goin' ham on my dick, ayy!" Before she can even get to the fun parts her father storms inside. "What?" Jazabella says pulling out a earphone. Her father looks at what she's wearing and starts yelling at her in Russian about it. Jazabella sighs crouching pulling out a large blue sweater underneath the sink and puts it on. "Happy?" He nods walking out. She walks out the door and notice her brother Wyatt talking to her father in front of everyone wearing green basketball shorts, black socks and no shirt. Instead of cussing them out- Jazabella quickly uses her magic to have all there cups fall off the table on the male workers- since there's only men here. "Oops." Jazabella whispers with a slight giggle and walks up the steps. "I can't wait to I get out this shithole!"