Episode 3 "Red Tornado"

Jazabella gets inside. The sky was dark as ever, needing a good old fashion nap the female crashes on the couch! Snoring automatically. However.. of course when she sleeps the feeling of her power begins to take over. Her aura forms like black water with red electricity forming around her. In her dream state, Jazabella is outside with the red sky. Tornados forming aggressively! Instead of them sucking her in however something coming out! "Hello!? Who are you!?" Jazabella yells. The figure steps out, it's a man in a white cloak.. his face in unrecognizable but it's clear he is around 5'11 with a round figure. "Die." Was all he said before having the tornados attack Jazabella! "W-WAIT!" Jazabella screams as she tries to use her magic but realize it's not working! Being sucked in the tornados the air leaves her body and that is what wakes the female up! In reality the house is shaking and everything in the living room is floating! She breaths in and out, calming down which has the house stop shaking along with the furniture no longer shaking. She brings herself down looking around her surroundings, luckily nobody's home. "Phew, that could've been a mess."

"Whoever that man was he didn't seem to like me. I wonder why?" Jazabella says getting up from the couch. Looking outside she realize it's still dark. "It's rarely light outside. I always wondered why." The female witch turns around to see a woman in the kitchen. She has bright blond wavy hair flowing down past her shoulders by eight inches, cyan slim eyes, light pink skin with a slim figure. Her lips medium full with dark red lipstick and she is wearing this beautiful red dress that would show her right leg in these bright red heels. "I- get out of my house!" Jazabella runs over pulling out a shotgun from the hidden center in the tv walls and jumps through the open cabinet windows into the kitchen aiming it at the woman! "Who are you? How did you get in here?" Jaz ask not in the mood for bullshit. The woman begins to hum a tune while making a sandwich. "TELL ME!!" Jaz yells this time. "Retilies, da weisha." The mysterious woman says, turning the shotgun into a snake and then the snake dissolves into dust. "Ah- how did you... A WITCH!" "Well duh. Did you think I was fairy?" The woman says sarcastically to Jaz stupid result. She turns to Jaz eating a sandwich with hot sauce and mayonnaise on it. "Delicious." Jaz round house kicks the woman in the face. She barely even moves. "Is that all you got? I was expecting better for a woman of such power.

"What do you know about me?" Jazabella says backing up. "I know you're in secret and I also know how much you are in fear of what you are." She says. "My name is Danzie. Your aunt, don't worry it's ok. I'm not here to hurt you. However I don't know how long I can stay, well- I do. But you can't stay long." Danzie says flipping her beautiful hair. "What do you mean?!" Jazabella says now confused. "We are in the spirit world." Jazabella eyes widen. "Yes I may have ripped your soul from your body and your physical body may be in the hospital, but that's ok. I just wanna know if you'd be fine with getting lessons from me. And better pick fast, you don't have all day. Unless... You wanna stay here permanently?" Jaz under the pressure nods her head. "Yes! You can teach me!" Danzie smiles. Sending Jazabella soul back in her physical body! She opens her eyes and lifts her head breathing heavily! Coughing up this green goo to which the doctors walk in just in time. "Where am I?" Jaz says to calmly. "Where is my brother? Lance?" They just look at her. "Fuck it." Jazabella gets pushing a doctor out her way and begins to walk towards the exit. But instead of that she's met with three other security guards. "This is such a damn drag."

"Move boys or else." They laugh in her face. "Jaz eyes slightly turn purple, which is rather odd but oh well. The female jumps in the air doing a small flip and roundhouse the larger one in the chest knocking to the ground with a broken rib luckily. "Move!" She lifts them with purple-magenta like energy and throws them out the window, not caring about their lives. She destroys the cameras walking by them as well. As soon as the female got through the doors she awoke from the hospital bed. Sighing heavily she gets up and looks through a crack in the curtains. Security is where they were last time and the doctors are walking over. Jazabella quickly goes back to the bed and pretends to fall asleep with the odorless blue covers on top of her. Making sure her back is turned towards the female doctor and male nurse, Jazabella looks at the glass bottle in front of her, just to keep a eye on them. "What is the sickness?" The male nurse asked "She appears to have a high fever and we believe that her sleep walking has gotten worse." The female doctor responds. "How bad?" He ask with concern in his voice. "Bad enough to the point.. Well. It's like she can physically and spiritually- or dream like, be in the bodies of who she dreams about. But that would make her a supernatural! Luckily she's not. I'll run a scan. Stay here?" The male nurse nods as the female doctor walks out. Jazabella sighs lightly. With an attempt to use her power of psychic magic- Jaz realize that it's not working! Not even a glint! Instead of freaking out Jazabella just calms down and wait. That was until she closed her eyes for only 0.8 seconds and ended up back in her house.

The person on the couch was Lance. He was watching a show. Jazabella couldn't really see but saw he was cuddled up with a boy. The boy was darkskin, dark brown eyes, around 5'2 and had a surprisingly beautiful hour glass figure. Lace looked.. happy. Not a false emotion but actually happy. Footsteps were heard from upstairs then on the steps and in a INSTANT! The boy was gone! Just like that! "Ho-" And like that she was back in her body in the hospital. Breathing heavy rising up, the doctors and nurses look at her in confusion. "WHAT?!" She yells at them. "Y-you were dead.. exactly five minute ago.. What are you?!" Jazabella flips her naturally curly hair. "Lucky I guess. Maybe the lord gave me another chance or whatever." she says getting up walking past them all. She just had on red ripped booty shorts and a off shoulder sweater, and lastly ankle high 4inch blue heels. "I hate this." She says walking past a camera as it explodes into ash. Once outside her father was waiting for her. His smile was gone and angered filled his eyes. She gets in the back with her two least favorite brothers, John and Wyatt. John has black buzz cut hair with a brown eyes and muscular figure. He has dark brown eyes and medium full lips. His usual cocky smile was gone and he looked.. blank. Like he's holding back tears. Lance was in the front shaking uncontrollably for whatever reason.(Trigger Warning!!)

Wyatt.. Wyatt was smiling though. The only one smiling. See Wyatt has light pink skin, dark blue eyes, 5'11 in height with a slim waist and muscular legs. Wyatt has dark black wavy hair in a man bun. As soon as they got home Lance ran inside upstairs and into his room finally letting his tears run down his face. Wyatt walks inside with John as they take a seat on the couch. Once Jazabella walks in she heard her brother lightly crying with her magic, before she can even get near the steps her father yanks her around and punches her directly in the jaw knocking her to the ground! "Ah! Ah.." Her father, Mikhail was furious. Usually Jazabella was ready for the hits but after all this trippy shit? I guess not. He starts kicking at her on the ground so she goes to her quiet place. Her brother upstairs is sobbing his eyes out. Once the dear old daddy stopped kicking he yanked her by the hair and onto the couch pacing back and forth. Jazabella just looks at him doing so. "The FUCK is wrong with you!?" The silence finally breaks with him yelling at Jazabella pointing his finger at her. "Dying? So you dying now? All that skill, fighting and medical work and you die in your sleep? How fucking pathetic.. at least die like a true hunter! Like your damn grandfather! Such a fucking train wreck you are. And don't get me started on that sissy of a son upstairs. Always in his fucking-" He throws a vase at a wall shattering on impact, he turns to her with his horrible.. evil eyes. Jazabella gets up and walks to her room- Well actually she went to Lance room and closes the door behind her. She notice him rocking back and forth in a corner and quickly goes over hugging him! "We gotta get outta here? He's gonna kill you!" Jazabella shushes him and motions to be quiet. "First we have to get your empathy under control. It's bad enough the other two are either under his control or want to leave but are scared- I don't know. But I met somebody today!"

Before Jazabella can even finished she was yanked up by her hair and dragged out the room! Screaming for help as Lance grabs her right hand trying to hold onto her. "No! Don't hurt her-" His father pistol whoops him to which Jazabella screams and gets pistol whipped herself, knocking her out. When she awakes Auora was next to her in a criss cross position. "Hm? Why are you here?" Auora smiles. "Come on. I wanna show you something." The psychic witch just gets up and floats over to her closet and with her telekinetic abilities brings over a black corset with a dark red dress to place underneath. After putting that on she applies a every day makeup style with small lashes and dark orange eyeshadow with some lipgloss strawberry flavored. "Let's go!" Auora says grabbing Jaz and leaps out the window and flies away from the house to a snow white Toyota. Once inside she sees Lance with the same person from earlier. "Oh- hello?"