part 3

After the dairy farm fell we were attacked by bandits, but they recently stopped and it's been quiet which was nice. Kenny and Lee did runs back to Macon to find any supplies that we couldn't get, and I get a feeling that there wouldn't be anymore.

Mia was with Carley while I just walked around noticing strange things around. Lee and Kenny got back and went to see Lilly, and it wasn't pretty. Kenny wanted to leave in the RV while Lilly wanted to stay.

Carley: Here Y/N watch over Mia for me.

Y/N: Okay.

Mia: Can I draw with Clem?

Y/N: Sure let's go over.

Walking over with Mia and we sat down.

Clem: Hello. Do you want to draw Mia?

Mia: Yes please!

Clem shared some of the chalk and Mia started drawing. After some time Lee came over to tell us somethiing.

Lee: What's that your working on?

Clem: Its called a leaf rubbing. My teacher Miss Moore showed us how to do 'em when we wnt to the botanical garden once. See its the same! Hum kind of.

Lee: That's really something.

Clem: I'll make one for you too!

Lee: Do you guys like it here?

Clem: I don't LIKE it here.

Y/N: Not really.

Lee: Do you wanna leave?

Clem: Where are we going?

Lee: Somewhere else.

Y/N: We should have a location in mind for when we leave.

Lee: Yeah, that would be a good thing to know. I'll talk to you guys later.

We said goodbye as Mia continued to draw on the ground after awhile Lee came back, and told us he was going to prison before this happened. A bit more time passed and Lee went to talk to Lilly about something. Until I felt a cold barrel on the back of my head.

???: Follow me and don't do anything stupid.

They started getting people on their knees holding us at gun point until on started yelling.

???: YOU DON'T FUCKING STEAL FROM US! YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIVES! Enough of this bullshit! Drew, start putting your boots to these doors.

???: Yeah!

I notices Lee start walking up with his hands in the air.

???: Hold it asshole!

Lee: Take it easy... We have more supplies. We can keep the deal going.

???! Too late shit head! We ain't giving out second chances!

Lee:: It was a mix-up! We'll make it worth your while.

???: I'm listening...

Lee: What will it take to reach a deal?

???: 'bout twice as much as you been giving us!

Lee: You got it. Done.

???: ... Is that so. Well... I suppose we oughta hash out some terms then!

???: I don't like no hash.

???: SHUT UP OR I'LL-

A bullet goes through the guys head and he drops his gun, Kenny's family quickly moves while I grab the pistol shooting one guy in the neck and the other in the head. I tried killing the last gut but I ran out of bullets so I ran as Carley already grabbed Mia, and I got beside them Ben tried running but someone shot causing him to run back.