With cautious steps you went downstairs. You checked through the peephole.

"Taehyung?" Why would he come.. That to now?

Hesitantly he opened the door to find two familiar and one known face.

Namjoon was was almost unconscious supported by Taehyung by one side and a young handsome boy on the other.

"T.taehyung?" You asked confused . Does he know him?

"Yn ... I will explain later first let me take him to the room" You nodded giving them the way following them behind.

You kind of know Taehyung because he is a cardiologist and he works in the same hospital as Lilly . He was good friends with Lilly so you met him a few times

You didn't even follow them behind, you had no intentions to even see his face after things he told you. But honestly it wasn't him, it was the dream.

You never dreamt of something like this before. It had completely shaken you. You don't think you could go to sleep again . You wish you could go out for some fresh air but you didn't want to give him one more reason to yell.

"Yn ? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he took seat beside me.

"Yeah ofc." You said with a small smile.

"You don't look fine yn. Is something wrong?" he asked again.

Your eyes were red from crying you did, cheeks still had those stains from tears. Puffy eyes. You looked like a complete mess.

"Yn , I know we aren't that close but you can talk to me." He asked softly.

You felt you could break down at any moment. Everything felt too much.

"I just feel so stuffy and have woken from a really bad dream. It kinda shook me" You said in a low voice.

"Do you want to talk? We can go outside . I am sure you will feel better" You looked at him hesitantly which he understood. Namjoon did tell him about all the things you were not supposed to do.

"Don't worry hyung won't wake up before morning and even if he does he knows you will be safe with me" You nodded. A walk sounded good.

You went upstairs to wash your face only then you realised you looked a complete mess. After making your face look a little human you came down to find Taehyung and the other guy waiting.

Taehyung introduced him as Jungkook . He seemed nice. He had this beautiful bunny smile which could light up anyone's mood.

Three of you left the apartment together , Jungkook went back while you and Taehyung walked in the park nearby.

"So.. do you want to talk about the dream?" He asked.

You shrugged. What could you say? It felt a little weird. You have never really had anyone to talk to other than Lilly.

"You know talking really helps. Especially in your condition you should not bottle up. It will just cause unnecessary stress."

You don't know what possessed you in that moment but you broke down crying in front of him. Just thinking about that nightmare you couldn't control.

"Hey hey ...It's fine come here" He made you sit on a bench hugging you tight. He did manage to comfort you and after some time you stopped sobbing.

"I.I am sorry" You said embarrassed. He just chuckled ruffling your hairs.

"hey it's fine. You know when my sister was pregnant she had these super bad swings and she would cry anytime over the silliest things. So i can understand. There is nothing to be embarrassed" You smiled. He was so kind and considerate and so easy to talk to unlike someone.