Ultimatum

Boruto pov:
I had received himawari's text message and she gave me a ultimatum.... I showed the text to everyone. " bro come with us she'll be okay she's bluffing" shikadai said. " is this about that new year's pageant? I'm only going because she isn't going to be at the fireworks" inojin said. I shook my head and sent the text messages to Sarada.
Wifey 🔐💍👑
Boruto:

Sarada: now she's being petty

Boruto: right it's really blowing me...
Sarada: you're going with me period... none of us are going so why is she making it a big deal??
Boruto: exactly, only person going is inojin because he's her boyfriend! Nobody else is showing up so I'm not going
Sarada: period now i got to go bolt❤️
Boruto: okay baby❤️
I got up and left thunder burger and went home. When i made it home everyone was in the living room watching tv. " join us boruto this is the new episode" dad said. I'm going to go lay down, sorry guys, i said walking upstairs. I was stopped by a small hand grabbing my arm. " remember big brother, me or that kiss" himawari said. I snatched my arm away and continued walking. I realized i had a headache and took a nap.
Time skip to the new years eve the night of all the events.
Boruto pov:
It was the night of the fireworks and I decided i was going to show himawari better than i could tell her. I left before mom and dad noticed and went to go pick Sarada. I went into Sarada's house to see sayuri and then we left. Sayuri was staying with Sakura and sasuke while we were out. we pulled up to the venue and grouped with our friends. " hey so what's it gonna be boruto?" Shikadai said. Oh im hanging with you guys till midnight maybe a little after. "Cool right decision" chocho said. We walked to some of the booths and played some of the games, me and sarada played a basketball game and ofc i won and sarada didn't score nothing, but i gave her my prize. We continued to walk and do more games and eat more food. I held Sarada's hand tightly, and knew i made the right choice coming here.
Himawari pov:
It was already 7:00pm and me, dad and mom left. I knew boruto was gone because I barely seem him. I was getting nervous because i wanted my family and inojin to he there. I've always wanted to do the pageant, but you had to be 16 or older to enter, and I didn't get it boruto has seen the fireworks with sarada and everyone since we were kids why does he have to miss my pageant for those fireworks?? I mean I guess this will be their first new year's kiss but who cares? My pageant is way more important!. We left around 7:30 and made it there on time. I realized boruto wasn't there at the pageant venue which wasn't far from the festival, i just hoped he showed. As time passed, i got dressed in my first outfit and had my makeup did and everything i felt really pretty, when it was my turn to walk on the stage and tell my speech I noticed boruto wasn't in the crowd sitting next to mom,dad, or jin. I started stuttering and freezing up then i got myself together and finished my speech. I saw the fireworks from the sky and knew what was more important to my big brother. I grabbed my phone and blocked boruto on everything.
Boruto pov;
It was 8:00 pm and me and my friends all found spots to sit to watch the fireworks, i sat with sarada, Mitsuki with chocho, and shikadai with yodo. The fireworks set off and they lit the sky, i don't care how many times i seen them, it was always so magical. I looked and saw the guys leaning in. I got nervous I didn't understand why since Sarada and i have kissed alot before, i got my nerves in check and kissed Sarada passionately. When we finished we all continued to watch the fireworks and we took a group picture. I grabbed my phone to text hima to say I'm sorry but no texts went through i see she had blocked me, everything i tried didn't go through, I knew she was mad but she would have to get over it. Time passed it was after 12:00 am and we were still out just chilling all together. " so did hima say anything or like text you ?" Chocho asked. Umm she blocked me on everything, all social media even iMessage and regular phone, i said. " she needs to grow up she's my girl and all but this is uncalled for " chocho said. I totally agree, she's 16 acting like a brat. We all eventually left and i got home around 3:00 am in the morning. I snuck in the house as quitely as possible and was bombarded by my dad and mom. " do you have any idea what time it is? Or can you not tell time now?" Mom said yelling at me. I was out with friends chill, i said. " chill?? Your sister is upset YOU didn't come when we told you to come!" Mom said yelling. Listen, I don't give a fuck mom, himawari is going to understand she has her life and i have mine, why should I spend a night bored at a stupid ass pageant when i could be enjoying my night doing something i want to do!! I said yelling at my mom. Suddenly i felt a hard fist hit my jaw. " i told you to watch your mouth" dad said angrily. Dad and mom usually were so cool, lately they've been picking on me. WHAT THE FUCK DAD? I said getting up balling up my fist. " watch your damn mouth boy" dad said. I threw a punch at him out of anger and we were fighting. Mom eventually got between us and i went upstairs and grabbed as many of my things i could and i stormed out the house. " BORUTO WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" My mom yelled to me. I'm leaving for good, i don't have time for this ever again, you guys are being weird amd picking on me! Yall can have hima and be happy that way DONT WORRY ABOUT ME EVER. I said slamming the door. I put all my clothes and things in my car and drove straight to Sarada's house, i knew aunt sakura wouldn't mind. I got to Sarada's house and was greeted by sasuke. " boruto what are you doing here at this hour?" He asked. Well you see i got into with my mom and dad and left I'm moving out. So can I stay here. " sure, no problem just be quiet going in, all the girls are sleeping" he said to me. I left my things in my car for the time being and just went upstairs to Sarada's room. I opened her door quietly and slid into her bed, i had changed into some comfortable clothes when i grabbed everything , so i was clean. I got in the bed with sarada and Sayuri. " huh?? Who- boruto?" Sarada said with a sleepy soft voice. Hey princess, i said whispering. " boruto what are you doing here did something happen?" She asked yawning. I sat up and explained everything to Sarada. " wow thats so crazy its like they've been against you, well you're always welcome here" she said kissing my cheek. " come on lets sleep maybe you'll feel better in the morning" she said . We slept then morning came.
At uzumaki house in the morning
Himawari pov:
Good morning everyone, i said walking downstairs . I saw some things out of place and wondered what happened. " hima sit down honey" mom said to me. Okay what happened? I asked . I noticed dad had some bruises on his face and thought we got robbed or something. " okay so boruto left he's not returning" mom said. What? Like he moved out? I asked. " yes we had a big falling out last night and him and your father fought one another then he walked out with all his things and left" mom said. I ran upstairs and opened his room door, i saw all his dresser drawers, and closet was empty even his sheets and blankets were gone. I felt horrible the whole reason they argued was because of me being petty and upset they just took my side and i even gave him that stupid ultimatum, i am a huge brat. I got dressed and decided to walk to Sarada's house because i knew of all places he'll be there.
Sarada pov:
Me and my family were up and just finished breakfast, bolt and Sayuri were on the couch playing and mom and dad talked over coffee, i was about to sit down until i heard some knocks on the door. When I opened it, none other than himawari was standing there. " is boruto here" she asked. Yes he is , I answered bluntly. " can i come in for a second to talk to him?" She asked. Sure. She walked in and stood before boruto. He simply ignored her though. " boruto..... how long are you gonna act like this?" Hima said. " act like what? How long are you going to act like the world revolves around you and your needs? I'm sorry but you're not the only female in my life anymore i have an entire fiancé and daughter, my world revolves around them now, and spending my time with them and if you're here to try to get me to come back, you can kindly turn your happy go lucky ass around and out the door the same way you came im NEVER going back screw all of you" bolt said turning his attention back to Sayuri. I looked at himawari and she walked away almost crying. I can't even step in because bolt is absolutely right, although it was bad seeing her leave the way she did, but eventually they'll be back talking and a happy family again, they're just feeling anger and upset right now.
4 months later
Sarada pov:
Its april now .. and bolt still hasn't said a word to his family I thought when it all went down he would have been talked to them, when hinata and naruto want to see baby they literally call me now, because boruto changed his number and everything. It was just bad but sayuri is 9 months now and she's even trying to walk, which is adorable she's so big now! But back on track, i hope bolt and his family solve this soon! We graduate next month and i want it all to be a happy experience between both our families.