Senior year

Sarada pov:
It was now August 25th, our last day of summer and the first day as a senior, time flew it feels just like yesterday we were all driving to dorms for junior year. All of our friends headed back to dorms while bolt and i stayed home to do online school, although senior year wouldn't be a regular one for us, it was all still special. It's also been a month since Sayuri has been born, and after classes today we have to take her to the doctor for her 1 month shots, i tried to get my mind off of it because i got emotional, knowing she was going to cry from those shots, she was sleeping in my bed since I wasn't going to be able to run back and forth to her room checking on her. I logged on and saw everyone doing online class had already checked into our virtual homeroom, I noticed bolt was there, and even a few familiar faces. I also noticed, sumire and kawaki were online. I couldn't help but think this bitch was following me everywhere i went she was genuinely obsessed with me. I texted bolt and asked what the hell happened
Husband 🤞🏾🔐🥰
Sarada: why the hell sumire and kawaki online?
Bolt: they got kicked out, so it was either transfer to naruto high as juniors again or do senior year online
Sarada: it seems like I can't get away from her😵‍💫🥺
Bolt: it's fine I won't let her say nothing to you out the way.
I sat my phone down, and waited until it was time to log into 1st period classes, all online students had the same schedules since it was easier keeping up that way, there were exactly 10 people in our class, i even noticed the girl amber who got pregnant our 10th grade year her baby was about to turn 2, she had her webcam on and was holding her baby. " ha what is this the maternity club" sumire said. I ignored it but amber spoke up. " listen here, don't try to make jokes about anyone here with a child, you don't understand what its like being a teen mom and still trying to do the right thing." I looked at sumire and she turned her mic off and her camera. I giggled and our homeroom teacher said it was time for 1st period, she gave the chatroom link to us and we all went to that room. " good morning class, i hope everyone is having a awesome morning, my name is Ms. Yui, i am going to be your science teacher, this is human anatomy, so i will make sure by the end of this online semester you guys know all about the human body, let me check my roll and we'll get started, and I want everyone to introduce themselves in the meantime and tell something interesting thay happened over the summer for you." Ms Yui said. " hello everyone I'm boruto, uzumaki, a interesting thing I did over the summer, was hang with friends and family and got closer with someone special to my heart" bolt said. I blushed and heard kawaki say something smart. " how mushy, my name is kawaki, and something i did interesting over the summer was attend a sports camp." He said. " my name is sumire kakei, and something interesting i did over the summer, was reflect on my past situations with a certain someone" she said . I just knew the annoying bitch was talking about me but i ignored it, hi, my name is Sarada Uchiha, the one interesting thing i did over the summer was give birth to my daughter, i said shyly." omg Sarada, you had a baby?? I was wondering why you were in online school now" amber said. Yes amber she's 1 month now. " can i see her?? It feels good knowing there's another mom in here" she said. Oh well right now, she sleeping and I thought it'll best to let her sleep as long as she could until classes were over, but send me your number through private chat and when she's up i can send you some pictures, i said to her smiling. " okay I will, if i may ask if it isn't too personal, who is the dad?" She asked. I blushed and told her it was Boruto. " OMGGGG now it all makes sense two of the most popular/ smartest people doing school from home, i see, wow well congratulations, and I just sent my number" she said to me. Alright amber I'll send you somethings. " okay class i hope everyone got the chance to speak, now I understand i have two moms in here, you two let me know if you need to step aside for a moment, now lets get started" Ms. Yui said. " now when someone says human anatomy, what's the first thing that comes to mind? If you have a answer for any questions use the green check mark near the chat area and I'll go according to that" she said. I had already knew plenty about human anatomy so i put a green checkmark. " okay ms uchiha" she said calling on my name. When i hear human anatomy, I instantly think about the different systems within the body that keep us alive and how they all work together. " amazing job ms uchiha, anyone else have an answer ?" She asked. Bolt turned his camera on and just stared. I noticed sumire put a green checkmark and was called on . " when i hear human anatomy i think about a dumb, black haired, female dog, who thinks she's better than everyone" she said, aiming that towards me, i simply ignored it and just continued to listen to Ms Yui. " okay sumire that was a interesting answer, i hope everything is okay in here, this is a online environment for learning not beefing okay? Okay im going to go over the digestive system, there will be a few notes so be ready to write and i will send a link for you all to fill in the blanks of the spaces pointing to the different organs and more of the digestive system." She said, i noticed i didn't grab my notebook and got up to get it, when i got up, Sayuri was moving and started whining. Hey Ms Yui, this is Sarada Uchiha, give me a few moments to start with everyone, my baby is waking up. I said to through my mic. " okay Ms Uchiha, take your time". " uh how typical" sumire commented. I turned my mic and camera off and checked on Sayuri she started to wake up and she was whining, usually bolt was the only one who could get her to stop in a instant, i tried to mimic some of the things bolt did but it didn't work, I figured she was hungry, so i went and grabbed a bottle, " Sarada sweetheart aren't you in school?" Mama asked sitting on the couch with papa. Yes, but Sayuri woke up and she's whining, so i was excused to tend to her. " oh give her here we'll keep her until your lunch break" mama said. Really, are you guys sure? I asked . " yes now go ahead and get back to school". I gave mama Sayuri and ran back upstairs. Okay Ms Yui, im back. " okay ms uchiha this is the first set of notes." She pulled them on the screen and i wrote, time passed and we all did the virtual worksheet, i was finished in no time and was now done with that class and waited until the next period. I cut my camera off and scrolled on my phone. " hey prin-Sarada" i heard bolt say. Yes boruto? I asked through the mic. " are you done? And do you have her?" He asked me. Yes I've finished, I turned it in, and no she is downstairs right now with my parents, i said to him. " oh okay I'm finished too, i just wanted to see her" he said. Come by on lunch, i said. " can you two shut up??? We don't need to hear your family plans" sumire snarled. Once again she was ignored and we kept talking, Ms Yui had no problem.
Time skip to lunch
We had a hour lunch so bolt had time to come over and get back on time. " Saradaaaaa boruto is here" i heard papa yell. I went downstairs and bolt was already holding Sayuri. I hugged him and we walked upstairs. So do you like it so far? The online class, asked him. " yeah it's fine, its just like being in school just at home, it's straight though" he said. Yeah, i need to know whatever you do to calm her down though because she always stops whining with you. " I don't know honestly, I just hold her like everyone else to be honest." He said. Yeah yeah when we get her shots today you're holding her. " awww why me" he said whining. Because, one ; she doesn't cry and two I'm going to be emotional I already know it. " hahaha," anyways did you order our food? " yes its on its way" he said. Sayuri was smiling and looking at bolt. Awwww she's so precious, I almost cried just looking at her. " Sarada you're not pregnant again are you?" He asked me. What??? No, why you ask me that? " because last time you cried this much you were pregnant" he said. Bolt, I'm crying because im happy, I wouldn't be pregnant anyways, my six weeks just ended we haven't done anything, and oh btw, after we get her shots she's going home with you. " okay that's fine my mom can help me with her" he said. " knock knock you guys food is here" papa said. Okay papa, I'll be down to get it. I walked downstairs and noticed misaki was the delivery boy, hey misaki you're delivering now? In the leaf? What about school? I asked. " hey Sarada, I graduated early, im doing a temporary job, to have money for college" oh okay thats cool, thanks for the food, i reached in my wallet and handed him a $100 tip. " $100??? Thanks Sarada" he said. Yeah I usually just tip $100 to all delivery people. " wait you had your baby right?" He asked me. Oh yeah a month ago, she's upstairs with bolt now, we're on a lunch break from online school. " oh okay lets hang sometime im living here because im going to college in konoha thanks again, see you later" he said winking. I got a weird vibe but i walked upstairs and me and boruto ate our food. Bolt, you won't believe who delivered our food. " misaki..." he said. Yeah how'd you know? " i saw him walking back to the car, i wondered what took you so long, you two must've had a conversation?" Oh yeah, he was talking about, how he graduated and how he lived her now, and he wanted to hang sometime. " he asked you out???" Bolt said as he stopped eating. I guess it did feel weirder than last time, he asked did i have the baby and then he winked at me. " okay so, I'm not trying to relive the whole jealousy thing, so if you want to hang with him you can, i trust you completely" he said. Actually bolt, i think misaki's intentions have changed, I don't think I'll be comfortable with him alone ya know, so you can come with us. " yeah sure, so he won't try anything, we'll get my mom to watch Sayuri, but its 15 minutes left I'm heading home now baby, I'll meet you at the doctor's later" he said kissing me. Sayuri had went back to sleep and i held her as i walked bolt out.
Timeskip to school being over
I put a change of clothes on her and myself and me and mama got into the car, i buckled her down in her carseat and i got in the front seat, sayuri was wide awake and i was nervous as hell, mama seen it all over my face. " Sarada calm down, it'll be so quick, she's going to cry but I'm going to make sure the doctor is going to be gentle." mama said. Yeah i know but, I don't wanna see her cry. " that's normal for a mother to not want to see her child in pain, she's going to be okay baby, just remember this is to ensure her health". We got to the doctors and bolt was waiting at the door, i grabbed Sayuri's carseat out the car and bolt held her for me while we walked into the doctor's office. Me and mama filled out the necessary paper work, and we waited for our name to be called, we were seeing Dr. Jiro, someone who was a underling under mama, so i knew him well, and trusted him. "Okay Sayuri Uzumaki?" The doctor called us and we all walked to the back. " okay so Sayuri is getting her 1 month shots correct?" Jiro asked. Uh yes sir. "Okay the person holding her sit here on this bed". Bolt took her out and held her on his lap, i sat in the chairs in the room next to mama. Dr. Jiro, rubbed the alcohol on both her legs and started inserting the needle. Sayuri's face turned so red and she let out a silent cry before noise came out, i just knew she was in pain, tears started falling from my eyes and Dr. Jiro stuck her other leg and she let out another cry of pain, he put two small circle bandages on her and bolt rocked her until she calmed down. I think i cried more than she did, I couldn't bare seeing her in pain. "Okay remember whenever a baby gets shots, massage the area so she doesn't get any knots" Dr Jiro, informed us. " okay Sarada im heading to work , call your dad when you're ready to leave boruto's house." We put the carseat in bolts car and headed to the uzumaki residence. We soon arrived and when we walked in the house, it was hinata and himawari in the kitchen cooking. " hey you two" hinata said. " OMG YOU BROUGHT SAYURI BIG BROTHER" hima shouted. " omg hima why are you screaming?? She's sleeping" he said. Oh well she was, i said looking at her waking up. " can i hold her?" Hima asked. " not right now you can later, she just got her shots, and her legs still hurt, once I massage them and make sure no knots form, then you can hold her" bolt said. I face palmed and noticed he was already so protective. " well okay brother, you're the dad" hima said. " so how was it ?did Sarada cry?" Hinata said. "Yes she cried more than the baby" i hit his arm and blushed making a mad pouting face. I couldn't help it aunt hinata, i was so emotional. " me too, with both my kids" she said laughing.
Boruto pov:
I sat on the couch and started massaging her legs, she started crying because I knew it was hurting her, but i had to do it so no knots formed. I hated hearing her cry too! " big brother what are you doing to her" hima asked. I have to massage her thighs hima, she still hurting right now, thats why she is crying, but here hold her and give her the bottle, i said to her. " okay no problem" as hima gave her the bottle i went upstairs with sarada for a while. Its been a minute princess, i grabbed her close and started kissing her, and it turned into tongue kissing " ah bolt its been way too long," I started getting super hard kissing Sarada, and she felt every bit of it, Sarada, are you ready to do this? I asked. " actually im not, what if we get pregnant again, and what if it hurts now" she asked. We can give it time we don't have to rush baby, and plus im stacked on condoms now, " well I won't leave you unpleased my love" she said put her head towards my friend, Sarada started sucking me off and it felt so good, i did a few groans and turned around and came. As i was pulling my pants up hima was knocking on my door. What's wrong hima. " she's whining i think she wants you two, what were y'all doing" she asked. I grabbed the baby and told hima none of her business. " let me find out yalll tryna have another baby" she said. HIMA OUT NOW! I screamed. " let me get a diaper she probably peed" Sarada said. I rocked her and burped her and she let out some cute baby giggles, just like Sarada always giggling. " awwwww she's giggling like me, i giggle around bolt too baby girl" Sarada said, making me blush. " okay bolt it seems you have everything taken care of im going to call my dad, so you can rest , so we can get ready for classes tmr, all her bottles are in the fridge already and her bag has plenty of clothes and diapers, call me if you need anything" Sarada said calling her dad, Sayuri had fallen asleep so i walked downstairs and laid on the couch with her on my chest and kissed Sarada goodbye as she walked outside.