Amber?

Sarada pov:
Its been 2 weeks since thanksgiving and it was now December and it started to get colder here in konoha, something thats been on my mind while taking classes online is I haven't seen amber present in a while. Even ms yui and our other online teachers noticed it. I tried texting her and calling her, but no calls ever dialed out...they just went straight to voicemail. So after school today i asked bolt about it and how he felt. Boruto I'm serious what do you think is going on?, i asked him. " idk Sarada maybe it was a emergency with jaiden" he said. Well lately, she's brought him over to me to babysit since she does have a job at the grocery store, and she doesn't even do that anymore she's been Mia and she would have contacted me about that if it were an emergency , i said go bolt. " lets just go to her job they may know something but I don't think we should really meddle because maybe it's someone personal and she's taking it hard and needs space" bolt said. Okay, you're right but let me ask mama to watch the baby. I walked downstairs to mama watching the news, and on the tv it said. " missing teenagers/ kids in the past few days" and I stopped in my tracks, Mama whats going on with people going missing? I asked her. " idk Sarada you just be careful when you're out" she said. Speaking of which can you watch her for a while, so me and bolt can go out? I asked. " sure, where are you going?" She asked. Just to the store to pick some items up. I said. " well okay be back at a decent hour and call me" she said as i walked outside. I waited by the gate and watched bolts car pull up to me. I got inside his car and we drove to her job. We both got out and walked in the store, i really needed to re up on Sayuri milk too so it was killing two birds with one stone. I bumped into the store manager and asked had amber been working recently " oh amber yes, she worked yesterday and just got off a while ago" he said. I thought to myself why would her job schedule her during school hours?, the thought pondered. I purchased the milk and me and bolt decided to stop by her house, when we got there bolt parked and walked me to her door because he didn't trust what went on around these parts of konoha. I knocked on the door and amber answered the door. " oh hey Sarada" she said weakly, she looked horrible as if something had happened, she even had bruises and everything on her body. All of a sudden as amber is talking i see tears forming in her eyes, and i was going to ask what happened, when a guy walked up behind her holding jaiden. " who the fuck are these people? Answer me bitch" he said to her and pulled her hair making her head go back fast. " hey man chill, we're just her classmates we came to check on her since she's be absent for a few days" bolt said. " I don't give a fuck if you were her saviors, she's no longer in school she's to work and provide for me and my child" he said. Yo-your child? You're david??? I asked. " yeah whats it to you four eyes" he said. I was about to get disrespectful but i told amber to text me and we walked away, when the door closed, i heard him cursing at her saying things like " DONT TELL NOBODY MY FUCKING NAME, YOU KNOW YOUR PART" and it scared me that she was in that environment, and I couldn't just sit still and let her suffer before something bad happened to her. Bolt ended up coming over my house for the night and i sat in the living room talking to mama while he took sayuri upstairs. " so amber... has her baby's father back in her life, where is her grandmother" mama asked. Her grandma had moved to a different complex and offered her to come, but thats when david came back and forced her to stay at her old house, since she's 18 she doesn't have to have a legal guardian, i said. " okay so you said you saw bruises on her body and face, like someone beat her up" mama said. Yes she looked bad, and her baby his clothes were dirty and i could tell that guy being back was a horrible environment for her and her kid. " okay Sarada listen to me, if i get cps involved or a case worker, 9/10 jaiden will be taken from his mother for living in a unstable environment, and also she could possibly go to jail, because since she's not a minor anymore, the social workers won't look too much into her situation" mama said. Damnit.... We can't call the cops for domestic abuse then? Because he's being abusive to her! " listen Sarada I understand your frustration for your friend but its not that easy, I've seen it a million times at the hospital, her best case is cps and the cops will go based on that report and probably take it more seriously" mama said. I got up and walked towards the door and grabbed bolts keys. " Sarada where are you going???" Mama said. Im just going to drive around a little. " listen don't do anything stupid, and does boruto know you're taking his car" she said. I signed and said no and ensured her i was coming back. I did in fact lie, i was going to ambers house on my own. I got to her house and saw the lights on in her apartment, i sat in the car for a minute with the lights off and noticed david was walking out then he pulled off in his car. I waited till he got far enough until i got out. When i walked to her amber's apartment i knocked. " who is it?" She said opening the door, i stood there wanting her to grab everything and come with me. "Sarada I can't leave... he'll do things if he finds out i left" she said standing there shaking from literal fear. Listen amber, he doesn't know where i live, grab some things and jaiden and come with me! I can tell he's hurting you please I don't want anything to happen to you come on! I said desperately asking her. " okay Sarada i trust you" she said grabbing bags of clothes and her baby. When we got to bolts car, david pulled up and saw us getting in and the baby started crying as i rushed them to get in, before i knew shots were being fired towards bolts car, and i drove off as quickly as possible, as i was driving I noticed my right shoulder was hurting and I realized I've been shot. I looked behind me and noticed david was chasing us, so I couldn't go home, i drove and did a lot of turns, i eventually lost him at a red light. I saw amber's phone light up with calls. Amber throw your phone away. He won't be able to find you at all. I found a empty parking lot and decided to stop the bleeding in my shoulder because i started getting lightheaded. " Sarada okay lets get you to the hospital" she said. NO! Thats the first place he will think i took you! And plus my mom is one of the head doctors, if i go in there and she finds out i was shot she's going to raise hell, i said. " okay Sarada" she said. Listen lets rest here tonight and in the morning we go to my house, sound like a plan? I asked. " oka-" next thing David smashed the window and grabbed amber out of it i got out trying to help and he hit me, he threw her in his car and took me as well and grabbed all the things and jaiden out the car and drove off with us. " YOU BITCHES THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE AND FOUR EYES YOUR MEDDLING IN OUR BUSINESS?? ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU TO" he said yelling as he was driving, my phone was left in bolts care and i knew my life was now in danger.
Boruto pov:
I had been upstairs in Sarada's room the whole time, i put Sayuri to sleep and decided to go downstairs with my princess, when i got downstairs i saw Sakura pacing back and forth " Sarada please when you get this call me back its been 4 hours and you haven't come back yet, im worried sick" Sakura said into her phone as she moved frantically around. Auntie, where is Sarada? " boruto.. she left around 4 hours ago in your car" she said. In my car???? Where could she have gone? And why did she take my car. " she came to me about her friend amber and after our conversation she said she was going to clear her head and take a drive around the block, and now I can't get her to even answer her phone, im worried boruto,there has been female's her age disappearing and I can't even think straight" Sakura said. Let me try calling her, when i called her it went to straight to voicemail, you have reached the voicemail box of..... i then started texting her phone
Wifey🤞🏾🔐💍
Boruto: Sarada where are you?
(Message failed to send)
Boruto: Sarada answer your phone where the hell are you
(Message failed to send)
Boruto: Sarada please call me baby I'm worried
(Message failed to send)
None of the messages sent which worried be even more, auntie call the police I'll call sasuke. As Sakura called the police, i was otp with sasuke. Hey sasuke, we can't get in touch with sarada, her phone goes straight to voicemail and no texts are going through, she apparently took my car for a drive and has been gone for 4 hours , its currently 1:00 am so please if you see my car anywhere on your way back make sure she's okay, i said over the phone. " boruto im omw, but I will keep a lookout where is sayuri?" He asked. She's upstairs she was with me the entire time, i said before finishing the conversation and hanging up. What did they say sakura? " they said they're out searching now for Sarada and amber since a call about her missing just came back as well, i informed them that she probably went to see amber" she said. I swear to god if that david guy lays a finger on her I'll kill him. WAIT i have gps tracking on my car. I pulled my phone out and noticed my car was parked in a old parking lot not far from amber's house. " come on we're dropping Sayuri off at naruto's and we're heading there, I'll call sasuke to meet us there" she said. I went upstairs and grabbed the baby and after we dropped her off we pulled up to that parking lot.. when we got there it was police cars everywhere and police tape, i kindly went under and got a close look on my car. What I saw took my breath away, there were bullet holes and blood in the inside of my car. " listen sir you can't be here this is evidence" a cop said. Listen i could care less, my girlfriend had my car and now its here with bullet holes and blood,i could care less about fucking evidence, i looked closer and saw her phone in the car it was cracked and broken. Hey thats her fucking phone, " sir please step on the other side of the tape" the cop said. I was so mad i was about to punch him. " boruto come on we're heading home" sasuke said. I walked with them, and asked were we really going home?? " no we're going to amber's house they might be there, these tire marks show signs of old tires and they lead that way towards her house, now lets go" he said. We pulled up to amber's house and saw a rusty old car and I figured it was davids. I banged on the door and i heard " GO OPEN IT FOUR EYES AND IT BETTER NOT BE COPS" and i knew Sarada was in there. When she opened the door she had looked pale and had a bullet wound on her shoulder. " bor-boruto" she said as she whispered, Sarada come on now. She ran out the house and david chased behind her. I turned around and punched him and we started fighting, Sarada fell and sakura and sasuke helped her in the car. RUN AMBER, i screamed to her as she ran with jaiden in her arms. Me and david fought and he tried to grab his gun but i grabbed it and fired some shots off in his chest killing him, i got up and ran to Sarada sitting in the car almost losing consciousness from losing too much blood, i blew in her face gently tapping it telling her to stay with me. I left Sarada to sakura and went back to david and called the cops as he sat there dying. The cops and a ambulance pulled up and we explained the entire situation and the cops dismissed the case but Sarada was taken into the ambulance along with amber and jaiden, Sakura got in and started operating with as much as she could until she got to the hospital. Me and sasuke raced to the hospital and when we got there we learned that..