5 months and Secret santa

Sarada pov:
I was in the mall with mama, hinata, amber, and Sayuri. We were doing some last minute Christmas shopping, while outside i snapped a phone of hinata and Sayuri and noticed hinata combed sayuri's hair to he like her's.

Sayuri looked like hinata and it made me giggle, as we walked in Amber went to the kids footlocker with jaiden to buy him so new shoes for Christmas and i walked with mama and hinata, we all decided to meet in the food court after we were done sho...

Sayuri looked like hinata and it made me giggle, as we walked in Amber went to the kids footlocker with jaiden to buy him so new shoes for Christmas and i walked with mama and hinata, we all decided to meet in the food court after we were done shopping. Chocho and i had been in contact lately because i feel she's reverted back, she even decided to come over for the Christmas sleepover we usually hosted with our friends, she has been telling me that she's ditched wasabi and namida and that all they ever did was trash talk people because of their jealousy and she didn't want to hang with that crowd. I knew chocho was being genuine and we've made up and became friends again, so i got her something that i knew was going to make her happy . I was in the mall to pick up Sayuri's 5 month cake and to get gifts for all my friends and family. Bolt recently bought me the iPhone 12 because mines was destroyed so i thought i could get him a phone as well, until I realized he had just upgraded his phone. So I thought and eventually i asked what he would like from his mom. " hehe you're his girlfriend you should know exactly what he wants, im quite sure he's bugged you about it as much as he's done me and naruto" hinata said. Come on hinata!! Tell me what he wants, Bolt literally has everything! I said desperately. "
Okay so he's been asking for the ps5 and i know that's what he wants most!" She said. I ran straight to the game stop inside the mall and paid for his console i also grabbed something special for himawari , they had just opened the store and i was the first in, they only had limited stock so i was happy to get it. I walked to the cake shop in the food court and picked up my baby cake. Time passed and i had bags on top of bags filled with things for my friends and family. " okay what do you guys want to eat before we leave"? Mama asked us. I said pizza and everyone agreed, we all walked up to the pizza stand and sat and ate, we had some girl talk and we finished eating. We all got to the cars and drove home. When we got there i called bolt. " hey princess what's up" he said over the phone. Oh nothing i think I bought you the best gift ever, i said grinning. " oh yeah hmmmm what you get me?" He asked. AHT aht you'll see in five days, i said. "Awww man come on!!!" He said begging. Hehe, okay bolt are you coming over today to see Sayuri eat her 5 month cake? I asked. " yeah I'll be over in a few, also i set up a photoshoot for tomorrow it'll be us and the baby in Christmas pajamas!" He said. Okay okay tomorrow?? I'll make sure we're ready, i said. "Okay princess I'll be over right away, love you" he said hanging up. I realized i had to hide his gifts because he'll get nosey and dig through anything to get a peek at his gifts. I put them in our attic because no one ever went up there and i knew it would be the last place he looked or even thought to look. Mama and papa were home this week and out on holiday pay so they were here to see her eat her cake as well and they also booked the special holiday suite out of town for Christmas eve and were coming back Christmas day to open gifts and feast, so it was good they were going to be away that night while we hosted the sleepover. Also amber was gone to her grandma's house to spend Christmas with her, next week amber was moving out and back with her mom! My mama had a long talk with amber's mom and amber and her mom came to a conclusion and agreement and they hugged so i knew things were going to be okay, so it was great her and her mom made up after almost 3 years. I went to open the door and it was bolt bringing in wrapped presents to sit under our tree, I assumed they were for the baby, but he had gifts for everyone, he also had the pajamas for us. Once everything was settled we put the small cake infront of Sayuri and she devoured the cake, her face was so filled with cake I couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute. " okay okay big girl let's get you washed up" mama said as she took Sayuri upstairs to wash up. " okayyy Sarada tell me what you got me" boruto said. No bolt, you can wait 5 days. I said walking upstairs to help mama.
Boruto pov:
I was desperate as hell to know what she got me, so I managed to sneak away and go look everywhere. I looked in the den where the second tree was and looked for any presents with my name on it, i ran upstairs and ran into Sarada's room looking for anything i looked under her bed, in her closet, even her bathroom! I found nothing, and i ran into Sayuri's room and into her closet! Not noticing Sarada and sakura were in there" um boruto what are you doing" Sakura and sarada said together. OH! I was just making sure everything in here was good, yup there go those diapers i bought, i said nervously. " yeahhhhhhh, i know what you're doing and you won't find them" Sarada said. DAMMIT I screamed. I scared the baby and she started crying, i picked her up to calm her down as she whimpered. " look at you scaring your own daughter" sasuke said sarcastically. Ahhh hush sasuke it was by accident. " listen Sarada hid the gifts good I've already scaled the house and I couldn't even find them" he said. I can see i looked everywhere i guess I'll just have to wait. I said pouting.
Timeskip to Christmas eve
Sarada pov:
It was Christmas eve and the annual sleepover with me and my friends was about to start, we did secret Santa and we made Christmas cookies and did a gingerbread house contest and ended the night watching iconic Christmas movies, normally it was the grinch and other movies but the grinch use to always scare me. This year we held it here at my house, I decided i would let bolt open his big present tonight and play it with the boys while us girls did our own thing. I got a email from the photographer and he sent our pictures back, they were so cute Sayuri had the biggest smile and bolt looked so handsome I posted them on Facebook and Snapchat and captioned it " my family ❤️😌". Time passed and eventually everyone showed up. I went to open the door and it was Mitsuki, Inojin, himawari, bolt, shikadai, yodo, chocho, and amber with her baby everybody flooded in the house with gifts bags and their spend the night bags. Amber decided to just stop by for a few hours because she wanted to get back with her grandma. Okay everyone I'm happy you guys came, lets start off with secret santa. " okay i had boruto" shikadai said. Shikadai pulled out a rectangular box and handed it to boruto. " AHHHH THE NEW LIMITED EDITION AXE SPRAY" he said excitedly. One thing about him he loved his fragrances. I put Sayuri in her play pin and her and jaiden played. Okay so i got chocho i said. I pulled out a bag that said Louis Vuitton. " EEEEEE SARADA REALLY????" Chocho said. Yeah yeah even though we had our fall out i think you still deserve a nice gift so here you go, i said with a smile. She pulled out the hand bag and hugged me tighter than ever. " okay i had himawari" amber said. " i got this gift because it seems himawari is a jewelry type and i heard how much she likes sunflowers so i got her this necklace" amber said handing it to himawari. " OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL" she said loudly. It was a necklace with a golden sunflower, i helped amber pick it because himawari loves sunflowers. " okay so you know i got my princess" bolt said. He pulled out two Victoria Secret bags. He handed me one and said. " this one you can show to everyone" and the other one he said " this one if for my eyes only" giving me a sly look, I open the first bag and it was some lotions and perfume and underwear i said i wanted, and when i looked into the other bag I blushed so hard at what i saw. " what is it"
Mitsuki said. " aht aht my eyes only" bolt said.! It was lingerie not the kind you throw on real quick but sexy lingerie! I was not showing that to everyone! I felt s hand snatch the bag and it was chocho holding up what bolt had bought. " OMG SARADA YOURE GONNA MAKE ANOTHER KID IN THIS" she said loudly while everyone blushed. I turned red of embarrassment and yelled.OKAY NEXT !!!! "Okay so i got shikadai's gift" Mitsuki said. He pulled out a chess game and shikadai lit up with glee. " bro the clear piece set the exclusive set only sold i. Certain locations ??!" He said. " yes they sell them in the sound village it was quite pricey so i knew you would love it " Mitsuki said. "Okay i have Mitsuki's gift" chocho said. Things were still kind of weird between them but they were back talking so..... " okay here you go" she said handing him a rectangle jewelry box. He opened it and it was a bracelet that read " be mines" and Mitsuki gave a confused look. " wait I thought you were with someone" he said. " well i said that out of anger and I wasn't myself a few weeks ago, so will you accept?" Chocho said. " ofc I'll accept my baby gift" Mitsuki said. They both got up and kissed then hugged, it was so good seeing the good old team back together. " okay i got inojin's gift" hima said. Inojin blushed and waited for the gift. Hima handed him a whole art set, sketchbooks, ink, pencils, markers, fine liners, everything he needed. " omg hima? Really?" He said. " yes I believe your art is amazing and that you should invest in it as much as basketball and also i got you the creative cloud suite with adobe so you can also do digital art i got the subscription for a entire year!" She said. " thanks so much baby" he said hugging her. " okay i have yodo's gift"
Jin said. He handed her a morphe makeup pallet and some morphe brushes. " omg thanks this is my favorite from sephora, I appreciate it" she said. " okay i have amber's!" She said as She handed amber a Harry Potter book set. " omg Harry Potter i love it how'd you know?" amber said. " yeah I remember you said you loved the books and movies when we all hung out so I thought you should have them all" yodo said. Everyone loved their gifts and talked and laughed. Okay guys before we go onto our next activity, i have gifts for boruto and himawari. Firstly, hima im so grateful for everything you've done as a friend and auntie to me and Sayuri you're a great last minute babysitter and I appreciate it and i love you so much, so here is your early gift from me. I had bought himawari a pink Nintendo switch with mario kart and other games she plays on mine, I bought her a pink case for it and screen protectors. " SARADAAAAAAAAA MY OWN SWITCH???! REALLY?? THANK YOU SIS" she said hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back. Okay boruto I bought you some socks! I handed him some hanes socks and he took them. " i- thanks babe i love them:)" he said with a smile. Okay good i can give you your real gift. " wait huh?" He said looking confused as well as everyone else. If you were going to get mad about the socks you wouldn't have gotten your real gift, but since you smiled and were happy here it is. Boruto you have been such an amazing father and you do it well, these last five months and the 9 i was pregnant you stayed by my side through thick and thin, and I'm grateful for you and happy you are my boyfriend, fiancé, and the father of my child, so here you go, i said. I wrapped it up to get his reaction when he opened it. Bolt tore off the wrapping paper and jumped up screaming " YES YES YES PRINCESS REALLY??? I LOVE YOUUUUUUU THANKS SO MUCH" he said kissing me multiple times and running around. " damn what you get him Sarada?" Shikadai asked. I got him the ps5 and the new games that came out on it. Everyone mouths dropped and surrounded bolt looking at the box of the game. " WE HAVE TO PLAY BRO" shikadai said. Bolt looked at me basically asking could he. I told him we didn't mind. He pulled it out and started immediately hooking it up to the tv, as the boys played the game amber and jaiden left with their gifts and me chocho , yodo, and hima went in the kitchen to make the treats i grabbed Sayuri and put her in her high chair while we were in the kitchen. The boys were literally screaming and being so loud because of the game, i was happy papa and mama were gone for the day because if they were to hear that papa would have had a fit. " wow they really love their game" chocho said. Yes apparently bolt wanted that out of everything, but he bought me some gifts and Sayuri so many toys he barely got himself anything so I thought it would be great to get him the one thing he wanted most, but i have to find somewhere to put all of the toys he bought her, i said. We made the cookies but hima was more focused on her switch, I can't blame her she was so excited to have her own switch. We brought the cookies out and the boys paused their game, they all quickly ate a cookie and went back to playing. I gave a irritated look because they were more interested in the game than their GIRLFRIENDS. " EXCUSE ME MEN, YOUR LADIES WANT CUDDLES" chocho said. And we all followed saying YEAH. They all cut the game off and came
Hugging and kissing on us. " that's what we thought :)" chocho said. I made Sayuri some padding on the floor and laid her down because she had gotten sleepy and fell asleep. We did our gingerbread contest and inojin and himawari won! So they both got an extra gift. We dimmed the lights,turned on the fire place, grabbed some cozy blankets and turned on the Grinch. I use to cry watching because i used to be scared. " Dont worry Sarada I'll hold you close so you're not scared" bolt said winking at me. I hit him and ensured him i wasn't scared of the grinch anymore! I had lied the grinch was even scarier, bolt gripped my waist and literally held me close, I blushed and laid in his arms. " told you i got you" bolt said smiling. I looked over at shikadai and yodo and they were sleep and cuddling and so were hima and jin. Mitsuki had kissed chocho on her forehead and closed his eyes as she slept on his chest. I eventually dozed off and bolt and i laid together snd slept peacefully infront of the warm fire and awaited the next morning. Christmas!