Wild night

Boruto pov:
Sarada and I walked out the house and got into my car this time, we didn't pick everyone up because they walked there since Sarada didn't live too far, we held hands in the car and sat in her driveway for a few minutes making some more snaps she took them on her phone this time around and posted them, we kissed one another then got out the car. We approached her door, and we saw a note " hey Sarada sweetheart me and your father decided to leave the house to you and your friends we will be back tomorrow morning before we see you off again, have a nice night, i prepared some party snacks and food for you guys enjoy your night baby" that's what it read, Sarada had such cool parents, our parents were really laid back, but when it came to school or other things they got scary. " wow mom and dad aren't even here" she said in shock, well thats good we can have alot more fun with our friends i said cheerfully, we walked in and i sat on the couch while she went to the kitchen getting the snacks sakura prepared out for everyone. " hey bolt i got the food out I'm going to go shower and change my clothes, if they come before I'm out let everyone in!" Sarada said to me, alright bae, i said back. A few minutes passed and heard some knocks at the door, it was shikadai literally dripping in sweat, bro what happened did you run a marathon on your way here? I asked him. " che-chel-chelsey made me carry all her things here" he said panting and tired, damn bro, I couldn't resist laughing it was hilarious, i helped bring her things in and shikadai plopped on the floor, "hey man i need to shower.. again! Point me to the guest bathroom" he said , okay its right there through the den area. " uh boruto i wish i had man like you in my life Sarada is so lucky " Chesley said to me awkwardly. Uhh yeah I heard some more knocks it was chocho and Mitsuki coming, and behind them it was inojin, i was shocked to see him, "hey boruto..." he said avoiding eye contact with me. Hey bro, what's wrong? I asked " oh I thought you would be mad about me and hima, the pregnancy tests" he said, oh man forget about it I knew something was up she's like grounded and she won't be at dorms anymore but its okay, I said reassuring him,and besides shikadai and chelsey are the funniest thing ever. " boltt is every one here?" Sarada screamed from upstairs, YESSSS I screamed back, i heard a giggle and knew she was laughing at the way i screamed she was always so goofy, i knew she couldn't help it, time passed and sarada came downstairs she was wearing some loose booty shorts and big t i went up to her and held her hand, we all sat down fresh and cozy in a circle, Sarada got up and got the snack tray out the kitchen, it had tiny sandwiches chips and some sweets, " so guys what game?" Chocho asked " TRUTH OR DARE" chelsey screamed." Damn why do you have to be so LOUD?" Shikadai yelled. I held my laugh in while Sarada giggled, " well okay truth or dare it is wanna do the spin the bottle version?" She asked, sure i said. Inojin got up and went to get a bottle, alright I'll go first i spun the bottle and it landed on Mitsuki, alright Mitsuki truth or dare " truth" he answered, are you chocho going all the way tonight? Here? " yes, we plan too" he said nonchalantly. Chocho blushed and said NEXT changing the subject Mitsuki spun the bottle and it landed on Sarada " okay Sarada truth or dare" " truth" she said " when was the last time you and boruto had sex" he asked, Sarada got hot and blushed so hard i told her to just answer it " well today " she said, everyone's eyes lit up in awe, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT NEXT Sarada its your turn, she spun the bottle and it landed on chelsey " okay chelsey truth or dare?" Sarada asked " ooooh dare !" She said biting her lip looking at inojin " okay i dare you to kiss shikadai " " WHY HIM??" She said rudely, " what do you mean he's your date!" Sarada said " uh fine *kisses shikadai on cheek*" "ITS MY TURN" she yelled as she spun the bottle it landed on inojin " okay cutie truth or dare" " um dare..." inojin said, " PERFECT i dare you to make out with me for 1 minute" she said loudly, everyone's jaw dropped and looked back and forth at the two, shikadai didn't seem to care since he was over chelsey already next thing him and chelsey are making out , i heard a knock at the door and got up to answer it, when i opened it, it was my little sister, she had snuck out to come over for few,she walked in and saw inojin making out with chelsey she stopped in her tracks and just stood there, " jin?? What the hell are you doing?" Hima said getting angry " HIMA " inojin said " what are you doing kissing her?? And you're all watching letting him do it??" She said, no hima it was a dare " oh really because i can't tell? You know what I shouldn't have came y'all can have this shitt, none of you have nothing to say to me because if i was here then he wouldn't have accepted that dare and kissed her, im done" she said as she walked out and slammed the door.
Sarada pov:
Damn, it wasn't even meant to be like that, hima walked in at the wrong moment, she's mad at us right now, we'll try talking to her tmr.... Well okay guys that's enough of truth or dare, lets eat and jusy go to sleep, you guys can take the den, its a guest bathroom and bedroom, I suppose Mitsuki and chocho will take the room, there is a futon in the den and some sleeping mats make yourself at home, me and bolt are going upstairs.. i grabbed bolts hand and dragged him upstairs we called his house phone hoping hima would answer if she made it home in time " hello" we heard sniffing and knew it was hima, HIMA please dont be upset we were playing truth or dare she dared him there were no feeling involved! I told her " Sarada just shut the fuck up because you guys let her a bitch we barely know trick him into kissing she's been eyeing jin the whole time, she probably asked shika out to get closer to him, I don't care y'all have nothing to say to me and y'all all cut off boruto you're lucky you're my brother if not you'll be cut off too" she said before hanging up. Welp we tried i mean i still love hima, but its how she feels. I laid down and bolt started playing with my hair, I giggled because he touched my ear and it tickled next thing we heard moans we looked at eachother and remembered chocho and Mitsuki were getting it in, we heard screams and we were DYING OF LAUGHTER, Chocho was screaming Mitsuki's name so loud the neighbors could probably hear, we ran downstairs and saw shika looking traumatized from the sexual sounds, chelsey was blushing and looked as if she was masturbating i couldn't really make out what she was doing, we closed the door to the den and ran back to the living room laughing, i turned on a movie in the living room since papa had got a new 65 inch flatscreen tv it was huge with surround sound and all, we all watched a halloween (Michael myers)movie while bolt and I cuddled i was drifting to sleep we heard the den door open and saw chocho come out completely wrecked, i woke up from my doze and asked chocho how was it? "Lets just say its been a wild night" she said i knew she was literally WRECKED Mitsuki must've laid it down!