The Homecoming dance

Sarada pov:
It was Saturday morning, i just woke up and realized i spent the night in bolt and Mitsuki's room, i looked across the room and realized Mitsuki and chocho were sleeping together and bolt was wrapped around me like a snake. Hey bolt i need to get up real quick, i said to him softly. " but princess i need you" he said mumbling in his sleep. Aw c'mon bolt i have to get ready for later it's going to be a long day, i said to him. " alright then, let me walk you to your room, hand me my shirt it should be on the floor somewhere " he said. I handed him his shirt and he put it on, the sun hit our faces directly blinding us, i grabbed my glasses and got ready to leave with bolt. As we were walking the hallway's were empty, no one was up at all, it was 9:00am so I don't expect people to wake up so early on a Saturday, we made it to my dorm bolt and i hugged , and he told me he was going back to sleep and would talk to me later. When i got in my room, i called mama asking her what time hinata was coming with me and bolt's dance clothes. " hello? Hey Sarada sweetie good morning " mama said. Hey mama good morning, do you know what time hinata is coming with hima and our clothes? I asked. " she should be there around 4 pm, the dance starts at 8pm but she's leaving at 1pm to make it on time." Mama said. Okay mama thanks talk to you later, love you. I said. " alright sweetie send me tons of pictures , i love you too" she said then hung up. I flopped on the bed and started scrolling on my phone, i grabbed my blanket and started watching tv. " so this is why you left my room?" I heard bolt say standing in the doorway. Oh no i had to make a call, i wanted to do it in private that's all. I said to him. " mhm.. interesting, why didn't you walk outside for a second.. you know i like sleeping with you baby." He said. It seemed like he was upset i got up and came here. " and plus you can lay down and watch tv in my room, what was your phone call about?" He asked, it also seemed he was suspicious of me. Bolt what's wrong? Are you okay? You're being clingy sort of and you're not like this, i said to him. " well last night Mitsuki asked me the same question you did a few days ago.. about what if you were pregnant what would i do" he said. Really? Thats a weird coincidence. I said nervously. " Sarada, why didn't you tell me you thought you were pregnant? And that you had a scare?" He said. Well I thought if you knew you would leave me, when i asked that question I hadn't took the tests yet and i wanted to know how you would have felt, i took the tests after our conversation and if i was pregnant i would have told you since you said you would support and love us both, but since they were negative i just left it alone. I said. "Hmm I don't want it to seem like you have to be scared to tell me anything okay, even if it's the worse news ever, tell me, please baby?" He said. Sure, im sorry I didn't tell you, we'll just be careful the next time. " well everyone is up now let's go meet up and have breakfast" he said holding his hand out. I reached and grabbed his hand and we walked out to meet up with the gang. We all bought some breakfast sandwiches and sat outside eating. " WOW THESE ARE SO GOOD" chocho said. Chocho it's early please don't shout. I asked her nicely. " so guys are we ready for tonight?? I heard some people are sneaking liquor in" inojin said. Liquor??? Are they trying to get everyone in trouble? I asked " yeah its a dance, why can't we just have fun without drinking?" Bolt exclaimed. Anyways, shika do you have a date? I asked. " well yeah actually, You guys will know when you see her" he said. " aww come onnnn tell us" bolt said. " no" shikadai said bluntly. We all sat outside just talking for hours and we all realized it was almost 4pm alright. " alright guys we have to go get ready" shika said. " alright lets go boys" bolt said. The boys got up and walked into the building. Me and chocho got up some minutes after and walked to our dorm, when we got inside she went to shower first, and i got my hair things and makeup out. Chocho got out the shower and I went in, as i bathed, i kept thinking about bolt, its like he had taken over my mind. I then got out the bathtub and walked into our room, chocho was blow drying her hair at her vanity, and i sat at mine and did the same, when my hair completely dried , i put it in a high pony tail and started getting my makeup prepared, before I started i heard a knock it was hinata coming with the dress and also hima came in. " hey Sarada here is your dress sweetheart, I can't wait to see it" hinata said. Okay thank you hinata I appreciate you coming all this way for us. I told her before we said our goodbyes. " so guys how's it been?" Hima asked. She had her hair and makeup done already her dress was in its bag still and she had some cute sparkly heels. Oh its good here, i told her. " that's good, i kind of miss it but i like my new school" she said. Oh yeah thats good. I said. " hey can I play your switch?" She asked me. I don't have it i let bolt see it he played it with Mitsuki the other night. I told her . " well that sucks ! But its fine I'll just play the mobile mario kart version on my phone" she said. I giggled then turned around doing my makeup i did a whole beat, i even added glitter to my eye lids i felt like a mua forreal. Chocho and Mitsuki were wearing silver so i knew her makeup would look good and classy. Me, hima, and chocho made a snap on snapchat and captioned it sneak peak and posted it.
Boruto pov:
My mom had stopped by and dropped my tux off, i had just gotten out the shower, Mitsuki was doing his hair, i had got a trim of my hair and styled it a little different, all we had to do next was get dressed and spray our cologne on. Some time passed and it was 6pm already, i went on snapchat and saw Sarada had posted, it was a picture of her, hima, and chocho, they all looked so beautiful, I couldn't wait to see the whole thing we when we picked them up in a few. The dance originally would have been in a gym, but uncle sasuke, sponsored our dance and got us a ball room in a fancy hotel, it wasn't far from the school like a few minutes, we all were riding together the regular carpool. Inojin and the others and me and sarada together. I couldn't wait. I put my suit on and it fit great i loved the royal blue color. Mitsuki had on a silver suit and we looked quite good. It was 7:30 and me, and all the guys walked to the girls dorm. We approached the dorm and i was nervous as hell to knock, " come on boruto knock already "inojin said. Listen I'm just nervous, when i got ready to knock, the door opened and hima opened it. " hey big brother you look so handsome" she said . Thanks hima you look beautiful little sister, i told her . " wow, wow you look beautiful" inojin said. Him and hima were wearing burgundy and they looked good, chocho walked out next and Mitsuki was lost for words, then my beautiful queen approached me. She had on knee length ruffled dress, and it was royal blue closely matching my suit, and her hair was pinned up in a beautiful styled bun, and her makeup was flawless her eyes matching her dress. And she had some heels that sparkled royal blue glitter she was so was so beautiful. " do you like it?" She asked me nervously blushing. I love it baby you look so beautiful I can't stop looking . " okay we have to take eachother's pictures" chocho said . As we started taking couple pictures and individual pictures we see shikadai walk up in a green suit with his date, it was yodo a girl we seen around i would have never thought, they were cute together, she was wearing a green dress. " so guys yodo and I've been dating for a minute I thought tonight would be the best time to tell you guys" he said. " ooooh okay when did this happen though?" Sarada asked. " well it was after chelsey so it's been a few months now, we just hit it off we have alot in common and i like her" he said. We all said AWW and walked to our cars, as we pulled off to the dance, I put my hand on Sarada thigh and she put her hand on top of mine, it was so soft and warm, I turned my hand over and held her's tightly, as we were driving, the car behind me kept turning their bright lights on and off I figured they were trying to mess with us, i looked in my side mirror and saw who was driving the car,it was kawaki in the car with the three musketeers, they were so fucking annoying, i just ignored it and kept driving i got over in the left lane then got back over infront of another car. We made it to the hotel and the dean and a few security guards were at the entrance, i was so excited. I parked next to jin's car i went and let Sarada out and grabbed her hand helping her out the car, when i looked over at kawaki, he closed his door and started walking away, sumire was obviously pissed because he hadn't treated her like I treated Sarada, we both walked to the entrance where the dean placed our crowns on our head. Hey I thought we were stripped of these i said. " well yes but I've decided to let it slide and forgive you two and plus you two deserve them" dean iruka said. Me and sarada smiled and walked in. The homecoming dance was packed! We all found one another and found a round table and sat down for a minute.
Sumire pov:
Tonight was the night i ruin the rep of both of them, if I can't have boruto no one can. I had a female viagra and a male viagra in my little handheld purse whenever boruto and sarada sat their punch cups down i was going to empty the capsules in them and let their actions take course, i walked inside with kawaki, wasabi, and namida, and we all dispersed. Kawaki went to his teammates and wasabi and namida went to some of our other friends. I quickly tried to spot boruto and sarada, when i saw Sarada I instantly got jealous, her dress, makeup, and hair was all on point, there was nothing i could say, me and kawaki tried to match but our colors were way off, boruto and sarada matched perfectly. I second guessed myself about separating the two, but I realized if i was with boruto we could be just the same, i laid low for a few minutes until they went to get punch. " hey baby, I'll go grab us some drinks" i heard boruto say. Hey boruto i said standing next to the punch bowl. " uh hey" he said with a dry tone. I started making me and kawaki some punch and i also made boruto and sarada's cup. I quickly emptied the capsules in their drinks and then he grabbed them.
Boruto pov:
As i was at the punch bowl sumire was acting weird she even made me and sarada our drinks, which was weird because why would she do that? It seemed fishy then I realized she may have been trying to put something in them. I looked at her trying to see if she had anything on her, i saw her hand and saw something blue and pink about the size of a pill, i noticed what the two items were and i then knew what she was trying to do, she was going to put female and male viagra capsules in our drink and get us all horned up! I told her to look behind her because wasabi was calling her and when she turned her head to look i quickly switched the drinks because i know she poured them in already. I grabbed the two clean cups and quickly walked to our table. " hey bolt what took so long?" Sarada asked me. Okay guys listen, sumire was going to put viagra capsules in me and sarada's drinks, i said . " what the hell why?" Shikadai asked. I have no clue but she was probably gonna get us horny to where we couldn't control it and try to make us make fools of ourselves! I exclaimed. " so what drinks are these" Sarada asked . Well you see when I noticed it, I switched the cups now she has the one with viagra and she handed the other one to kawaki! " oh damn let the show begin then" jin said . Until then lets get up and dance guys.
Sumire pov:
I noticed boruto and sarada drinking their punch and I couldn't wait! Me and kawaki drank the clean cups and went to the dance floor, i saw boruto and sarada's entire table get up and also head to the floor, i tried to stay near them to see their actions change, i grabbed kawaki and started dancing with him, a few minutes later i felt tingles all over my body, i started to get extremely horny out of nowhere, i looked at kawaki and he was giving me a seductive stare, i looked at his pants and his dick was literally on hard, I started feeling it subconsciously, next thing i knew we were kissing wildly, i could not control myself i looked at my punch cup and noticed some powder at the bottom, i then realized we were the ones who took the viagra punch, no wonder Sarada and boruto were still acting normal, i was grateful it was dark in the ball room because, kawaki was literally about to bust out his pants I started getting wet and even more horny i let out a loud moan and everyone looked at me, before i knew it I screamed " KAWAKI MAKE ME YOURS" and jumped on him kissing.
Sarada pov:
As me and my friends were on the floor dancing, we started noticing their behavior and how it changed, the look on kawaki face said it all, a few minutes passed and we all heard a loud moan come from sumire direction, then she yelled " KAWAKI MAKE ME YOURS" they were the center of attention and she then jumped on him kissing him wildly. Me and all my friends were laughing because thats what she gets, everyone in the room also laughed, the dean walked in and dragged both of them out . Thats what she gets for trying to make me and bolt horny like that. Slow music started playing and everyone was slow dancing looking cute. I got with bolt and wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. " princess you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen" bolt said looking at me. I blushed and told him he was the handsomest guy i ever laid my eyes on. We danced slowly for a minute and we said cute things to one another and we started kissing . The slow music stopped and it went upbeat again. The dj announced a dance battle 2v2 me and chocho went and signed up and we saw namida and wasabi also sign up. The dj announced it was us vs them. Me and chocho were cheerleader's so we had rhythm and knew how to dance, we decided to do some beyonce choreography. " you two amateur's have no chance against us" they said. Well stop talking and start dancing so we can whoop yall asses the right way. I said. Wasabi and namida started dancing but they were off and they didn't have chemistry, the audience surrounding us were giggling and cackling. When it was me and chocho turn, we started dancing and the crowd went crazy around us i heard bolt say " GO PRINCESS" and Mitsuki said " GET EM CHO" i was giggling while dancing, wasabi and namida went again and this time they were on beat and looked better the crowd was going crazy, me and chocho did the final dance and I ended it with a split and we posed. The dj announced that the winner will be known After the kings and queens of the different classes were acknowledged. When me and bolt got to the center every one clapped and was taking alot of pictures. The dj then announced that me and chocho were the winners, the prize was two gift cards to get free food in the food court at school, chocho damn near cried. The dance came to a end and instead of us going back to school we all brought clothes to stay at the hotel, my dad had paid for me and my friends room's for us, he was super sweet for doing so. Me and bolt got to our suite and we both stripped and got onto the big kingsized bed, without the viagra, we were super horny, neither of us could wait, as we were doing it we heard nothing but pounding and banging on the walls and loud moans from every direction, since all our friends were with their boyfriend / girlfriend in their own rooms, we knew what was going on all of us were having sex at the same exact time, it was weird yet funny we ignored it though and we finished finally, bolt turned to me and said " I heard my little sister moaning, i am traumatized " he said. I started laughing so hard to where I couldn't breathe. Bolt started laughing too, " your laughing is contagious stop it princess I'm dead over here" he said laughing. Whew bolt, you're funny, you said that like she probably didn't hear us! I said wiping the literal tears from my eyes. " ah yea yea I doubt i was that loud" !! He said. Whew im wore out the dance was fun and it was even funnier seeing sumire get dragged out, i said . She was really going to lace our drinks with viagra, I can't,she will stop at nothing . Maybe she thought we would get so horny, that we were going to go back to the school having sex and causing the school to separate us, i said. " that could be it, she probably overheard the principal that day we got in trouble, he was pretty loud." He said. Probably but even if we did drink the ones with the viagra, we were staying here tonight, so we wouldn't have gotten in trouble. She's so dumb, I can't with her she's so weird, but let me get ready for bed, i got out the bed naked and just put a big T on. " so no panties tonight?" Bolt said. Hmm i guess not i said with a smile and got in bed. Bolt put his boxers on and shorts and slept shirtless, we cut on a movie to play in the background and we both cuddled one another and went to sleep together, the best night ever.