Check ups

Sarada pov:
I threw up everywhere not knowing why, maybe from all the food i ate earlier, i had no clue, i felt horrible, my stomach had started hurting and everything. " hey guys im ba- WHAT HAPPENED " chocho screamed. " we don't know, she and boruto made up then she threw up everywhere" misaki said. " uhh if it's one thing its another" chocho said. Im sorry guys let me clean this up, and lay down i feel sick, i said weakly. " princess.. lets get you to the nurse/ infirmary" bolt said touching my forehead checking for a fever. No really bolt I'm okay, maybe it was from all the food i had earlier. " hm okay but if you're not better we're at least calling aunt sakura" he said. MY MOM?? Whyy, i asked. " there's no discussion, princess if you're still sick we have to do something" he said. I started to get emotional and started crying. " whats wrong why are you crying?" He asked. I don't know, im just emotional bolt. " boruto, misaki, lets leaver her be for a second and step outside" chocho said and i started cleaning.
Boruto pov:
What is it chocho? " okay so idk what's wrong with her, she either has the flu or is pregnant" chocho said. Pregnant???? How?? We've been so careful since the last scare she had. " okay what about homecoming?? Its been 3 weeks since" she said. Omg we didn't use protection that night, let me call aunt sakura, she'll know what to do. " behind Sarada's back?" She said. Well yes I'm not telling her she's sick I'm just going to ask some questions. I called aunt sakura and she answered. " Hey boruto how are you darling" she said. Hey aunt sakura i have a few questions, what are the symptoms of the flu ? " well the flu, there can be coughing, fever, chills, aches, and throwing up" she said. Okay and what about um pregnancy... i asked. "Pre-pregnancy??? Boruto whats going on??" She asked. Oh nothing aunt sakura a friend wanted my help thats all. " hm a friend huh? Boruto.... symptoms of pregnancy are, throwing up, nausea, sleepiness, big appetite, but boruto whats going on is Sarada sick?" She asked. Uh-uh-uh, i stuttered, chocho grabbed my phone " sorry auntie sakura, he was calling for me, I've been feeling pretty sick" chocho said." Okay well I'm on my way, I'll inform your dean," she said then hung up. OH NO she's coming here???? I asked. " seems like it" misaki said. I walked back in the room and saw Sarada with a pale face, and laying on her bed, i sat next to her rubbing her back. Sarada I have something i need to tell you, your mom is coming up here, " what why?" She said weakly. Well since she's the top doctor, she's coming to do flu shots and check ups for students, i made up a lie hoping she believed it. " oh god she's going to check me up?" She said tearing up. Baby please don't cry i begged, i put a blanket on her and put some water near her bed.
Time skip to 3hrs later and Sakura arrives
We saw aunt sakura walk in and my heart started beating extra fast, i even started sweating. " damn boruto you good man?" Shikadai said. NO IM NOT GOOD, SARADA IS SICK AND POSSIBLY PREGNANT AND IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE AUNT SAKURA IS HERE NOW, I screamed. " ah ha so it was Sarada you were calling about" i heard a female voice behind me. Listen aunt sakura, thinks you're here to do check ups and flu shots, so please check on her but make it seem like its for that. Because she is SICK, i said talking fast. " hm okay boruto, what were you two thinking do you two regularly not wrap it up?" I blushed and told her we do it was just after homecoming ya know. " uh take me to her" she asked. As we walked to her dorm, we heard crying from the outside of her door, we all ran in and saw Sarada in her bed in fetal position crying. " Sarada sweetheart listen to me, you're going to be okay, alright let me see what's wrong with you" Sakura said to her calmly.
Sarada pov:
I was in my room and my stomach started hurting so bad i started crying, i scrunched up trying to stop the pain I couldn't, i heard the door open and mama was standing over me, " listen Sarada sit up for me baby, here take this cup and go into the bathroom and pee in it, okay." She said. But mama why? Whats going on I thought you were doing flu shots and check ups, i said. "Well i am, but Sarada there's a possibility you're pregnant, the symptoms you're experiencing are showing huge signs of the early stages of pregnancy" mama said. Wait pregnant??? How me and bolt have been safe this entire time. " well princess ya know homecoming night" bolt said. I thought back and instantly remembered, OMG WHATTTTTT " go ahead I'll do the test when you come back" mama said. I walked into the bathroom and started peeing.
Boruto pov:
I was extremely nervous i didn't know what to do, what would happen to sarada if she was pregnant? Would they kick her out of school? Would she have to move back home? My mind was racing, when Sarada walked back out the bathroom sakura took the cup and started the test. It took a good 10 minutes before the results longer than a store bought test but since this was the hospital version the results were entirely more accurate. " okay you two, Sarada is in fact pregnant " Sakura said. I looked over at Sarada and we both started crying " oh come on you two don't cry, it won't be that bad, but since the rules here have changed, any girl who is pregnant or gets pregnant on campus finishes the next 9 months at home and is homeschooled until they can come back." Aunt sakura said. " and it would be best for me to get to her quicker since i can attend to her" so Sarada has to leave? Can i come as well?? I will stay at school and be homeschooled as well! I said. " well boruto idk you play a sport here and you're quite important, i would have to see i have to go to the dean anyways to sign Sarada out temporarily, I'll call hinata and let her know everything". I went to Sarada and hugged her, its okay baby i told you I'm here for you and the baby through and through. " thanks bolt, you really don't have to come with me, basketball is important to you " she said. "But you and that child are way more important than basketball, plus i still have senior year even if have to transfer to naruto high to play ball I'm closer to you! " aww bolt" Sakura walked back in. " okay so hinata said it's fine if you do homeschool but it will be difficult for you to practice and play basketball the dean is upset but he said he understands, he said your senior year your spot will still be yours as captain, so you two get to packing we're leaving" i turned around and group hugged my friends, you guys visit every other weekend okay? They all said okay. Misaki, you visit to and bring your girlfriend show her around a bit. I said. " okay boruto I will "
Time skip to them leaving
I drove home behind sakura with sarada in the passenger seat, Sakura settled her stomach and sarada was knocked out cold, I couldn't believe she was pregnant, all the times we used protection and the one time we don't she's pregnant, she must've been extremely fertile, so we eventually made it home 3 hours later, we stopped at Sarada's house and i helped bring her things in. "What's going on, why is Sarada and her things here?" Sasuke asked. I looked at him with fear. " sasuke come up to our room" Sakura said. " hm why? Whats going on" he said. " walk up to the room and I'll tell you " she said. They walked up to the room and were up for a few minutes, I brought all Sarada things in and she eventually came in the house and walked up to her room. I saw sasuke and sakura walk back down stairs. " boruto please just please tell me what you were thinking, listen I accepted the relationship, and even the engagement, but now she is pregnant boy PREGNANT." Sasuke said. I got down and apologized it wasn't intentional " raise your head, it's okay you two always have our support, just make sure you're checking on her everyday, if she gets sick, Sakura will show you how to help her because she Sakura won't be here all the time to look over her" he said. Yes sir of course thank you. I walked Sarada's things up to her room and helped put them away, i set up her computer for homeschool and plopped on the bed. " bolt i love you" i heard Sarada say. I love you to baby, i said back. "
Please lay with me, take a nap with me i just want to be under you" she said. " i understand princess, I'll take a nap with you, i got in the bed and cuddled Sarada holding her stomach close.
Sakura pov:
I walked upstairs to check on both of them, i peaked in the door and saw the two of them sleeping, i dimmed her lights and knew they both were exhausted, because the news of being pregnant is alot, and plus they both had to quickly pack and move back, boruto hadn't even been home yet, i allowed them to sleep and get rest, they have a interesting future a head of them.