Game day

Sarada pov:
Last Thursday, I tried out for the cheerleading squad and that Friday i found i out i made it, along with two of my bestfriend's chocho and Mitsuki, its been exactly a week since try outs, we get our uniforms today and tomorrow which is Friday is game day, we all get to cheer for the varsity boys! I also get to do some flips during half time! Since I'm a great tumbler. Our school, konoha high is playing naruto high which is located inside the village. Its the school himawari goes to, that school is way more linnet with extra curricular activities since, it was a public school. We heard from boruto that himawari is a cheerleader for the jv squad which meant we would see her cheerleading for the jv boys and girls team and since we are playing them we get to see her again, we haven't been back home since that weekend 3 weeks ago.. only one in frequent contact with her is boruto. She only calls him. Apparently her punishment was lifted and she got her phone back a while ago. I hoped to speak to her, I still considered her a close friend, and felt like she needed time from everything. Since inojin plays basketball as well I wonder how their reunion was going to go. Unfortunately we all just found out sumire and the others punishment have been lifted as well. Kawaki was in the same grade as us, but since his grades aren't best he can only play jv, he cant play for the first 5 games because of his actions at the beginning of school towards boruto and me, but he was still able to ride with the teams. Word around was that sumire and her dogs were also going to the game. It couldn't have gotten any worse but I wasn't going to let them ruin my spirit! Me and boruto planned on staying home after the game since it was Friday we would have the weekend with our families since its been a minute and also have our time to ourselves, we've done so much with our friends we haven't been able to go on a solo date with one another! Mama,Papa, uncle Naruto, and auntie hinata were all going to be at the game as well! I couldn't wait, i heard the door open and it was bolt ready to walk me to the gym, to go get my uniform, and also andy had went back to the village so me and chocho changed dorms to a two bedroom dorm, it was closer to the boys dorms to. So as bolt and i walked we talked about the game and plans for the weekend. " so princess what do you want to do after the game?" He asked me. Well anything you want to do really we can go out or we can chill at the house it doesn't matter, i said. " well i was thinking we go on a fancy date, to a nice restaurant and we get dressed and have a little stroll in the park and sit and watch the stars something romantic" he said. Wow you want to do that ? We can i think it'll be magical, i said looking at him. " well then its a date! I can't wait." He said as we approached the gym. I walked in and saw the uniforms on a table, when i walked in tiffany checked my name on the clipboard and had me sign saying i received my uniform i paid the fee for it and she gave me a receipt and i was handed my uniform, my bag, my shoes, and jump suit. I thanked her and walked back to bolt as he stood at the door, i saw him talking to someone and it was shikadai. Hey shika, i said greeting him. " hey Sarada what's up? You got your uniform?" He said. Yes I can't wait for tmr ! " yeah I can't wait either, its been a minute since we been home." Bolt said. " wait if we're taking the bus how are you getting back if you plan on staying?" Shika said. We have parents shikadai with cars ya know, i said to him sarcastically. " oh yeah totally forgot what a drag" he said . We all walked to bolts and Mitsuki's dorm to chill for a while, Mitsuki and chocho had gone out to get some food after picking their uniforms up. I loved their relationship it was so adorable and cute. " hey princess do you hear me?" Bolt said. Oh what did you say? I asked him. " why you space out all of the sudden is something wrong? Do you need someone to talk to? Is everything okay?" He asked me all at once. Bolt! Calm down I'm okay i was just daydreaming okay I'm fine. Now what did you need to ask me? " i was asking did you want to grab a slice of pizza later?" He asked. Sure that'll be fine. I said. I looked away with a lost look on my face i was kind of worried about what sumire and the dogs were up to since I haven't seen them since their punishment had been lifted, its been so peaceful despite that whole andy thing, its been peaceful without all the drama, those 4 stirred up. " hey shikadai give us a minute will ya?" Bolt said to shikadai. " oh sure i have to go to the room anyways when you guys get ready to get pizza come scoop me alright." He said as he walked out. " alright" bolt said. " okay whats up with you? You've had this look on your face since we've got to the room?" He said worried. Look its fine I'm just lost in thought, i said to him. " listen Sarada, i know whats going on now, okay i dont want you to hold anything in anymore you can talk to me if something is bothering you, you can let me know." He said. I let out a sigh and told him those 4 punishment had been lifted and since there's been no trace of them i was worried they'll pull something on me or something. " I won't let them do anything screw them, sumire and her friends are scary! And kawaki doesn't want to mess with me again believe that his jaw should be a reminder of that." He said. A tear fell from my eye and i felt myself get hugged by him, i was crying tears of happiness knowing i got such a good boyfriend willing to do anything for me, he was so protective and caring and gentle with me. Hey bolt, i said . " what is it princess" he said back. You know I would've never thought you would be so passionate and gentle with someone like me. We were always so rough growing up ya know. " haha yeah well when someone is as delicate and precious as you, you're meant to be taken care of with gentle and precious care from a good man which i plan to be to you through and through" he said to me, i blushed a lot and asked him a question. Do you see yourself with me forever? I asked. " of course I can't see myself with anyone but you, i see us married and with some babies one day" he said. Hmm babies huh, do you ever think about having babies when we're having sex? I asked him. " i mean.. sometimes but i know we're not ready we live in dorms right now so i know its a big no for us right now." He said. Ooh okay so what if i told you i was pregnant right now? I asked. " WHAT? ARE YOU??" He said as he started to freak out. I started laughing and told him it was a hypothetical question. " oh well i would of course be here and support you, and the baby, i wouldn't run away or anything or break up with you, i would simply help you from the beginning to the very end" he said. I blushed and told him im lucky to have him. I leaned in to kiss him and we started passionately making out, we heard a knock on the door and it was shikadai asking if we were still going, I completely forgot about food, but i was always ready to eat. We got up and the three of us walked to "konaha pies" in the food court outside.
Boruto pov:
Me, Sarada and shikadai were walking to konoha pies when we saw sumire and her crew sitting at our table. " hey what the hell this our spot" shikadai said. " I don't see any one of your names on it" sumire said. I tapped him and just told him to ignore it we'll find a new table. I looked at Sarada and she seemed calm, which was good. We all paid for our food and we found a new table to sit at. I ordered a pepperoni slice, Sarada got plain cheese, and shikadai got sausage. Me and shikadai started talking about the plays for tomorrow's game. " yeah okay boruto but zayn their starting point guard usually passes the ball around to get an opening for his shooting guard around the three point line, so should we do a man to man defense or zoned defense?" He asked me, since i was our starting point guard. I figured if he passed the ball a lot we should just do zoned so that way we can easily deny the ball and also have help ready. I looked at Sarada and she was totally confused. " sounds like you two are speaking a foreign language" she said. I laughed and we all got up to throw our plates away. We walked passed sumire and their group and they said nothing to us even if they did we just kept walking. Sarada seemed to be really calm everytime we passed them, she didn't tense up like she used to, maybe i was really helping her through it. I just hoped her mental situations were getting better, i loved her and want nothing but for her to know true happiness. So as I walked Sarada to her dorm i heard everyone's phone notifications sound, even me and sarada's phone lit up. It was a link saying "press me" we clicked it and what we saw was something we never thought would happen. It was a video of inojin and andy having sex in a classroom, me and sarada couldn't do anything but look at one another, we instantly called inojin and he didn't answer, I thought maybe he wasn't near his phone,i can't believe he did that inside a classroom, of course it had to be when she was here but who would've knew? " what the hell who the hell recorded that?" Sarada asked. I don't know but its just going to cause another scandal. I said back to her. The video had a unknown origin it was an anonymous account that sent the link. Anyone could have sent it. We immediately thought it was sumire but her and her crew didn't even know andy because of their punishment. It could have been andy to because of how things left off it could've been ANYBODY!
Time skip to them on the bus for the game
It was game day, me and the team all entered the bus, when inojin got on, the bus got silent, he was totally confused which means he couldn't have known what happened. Hey bro, i said to him. " what's up, why is everyone acting weird?" He asked. " you haven't heard huh" shikadai said. I looked at shikadai and saw him show inojin the phone. Inojin's jaw dropped and he was shocked, he didn't seem mad about the video being posted but he was more concerned about whether himawari had seen it, because he was going to try to make things right with her at the game tonight. " guys please don't bring this up to hima okay?? She can't know! I don't care about it being posted i just don't need her to have another reason to be mad at me, okay got it??" He said to us. Alright bro we won't show her or even bring it up, we don't even know if it's reached the public school. I said. The cheerleaders got on the bus and i saw Sarada in her jump suit and her hair tied in a high ponytail she looked so adorable i winked at her when our eyes met. I blushed and so did she . Tonight was going to be fun! The jv team left 3 hrs early their game should have already started we should make it by the second quarter. After the long ass bus ride, me and sarada basically texted the whole time, but after that we made it to the school, we all got off and walked inside to their gym. It was packed and when i walked in i first noticed hima cheering in the bleachers and I noticed mom and dad sitting next to auntie Sakura and sasuke. My adrenaline rushed and i got a good nervous feeling in my stomach, I finally got a chance to sit next to my princess before our game, i put my headphones in and moved a bleacher down to sit between her legs, when i did she started playing with my hair and it relaxed me.
Sarada pov:
We made it to the gym and it was filled up it probably reached maximum capacity, we found the area where we were going to be sitting when i sat down i saw my parents and bolts parents, i also spotted hima on the other side of the gym cheering I really missed her, when we sat down bolt sat next to me, then he moved to sit between my legs, i started playing with his hair and it seemed like he was getting more and more relaxed i leaned his head back and gave him a few kisses, some for good luck and some for my own pleasure, i saw a flash and heard a camera click, it was Mitsuki taking a picture of us, when i saw it, it was the cutest picture. He sent it to me and i made it my lock screen. I also sent it to him and he looked up at me. I then noticed aunt hinata was walking over to us with a bag, it had powerade in it for us. I thanked her and handed boruto the red one since it was his favorite flavor. His coach, coach gai, called them to the locker room, I believe to get ready because their game was next. Ashley and tiffany also signaled us to get ready and go to the corner of the gym to stretch. As i was stretching i heard some guys whistling then i heard one say " hey the one with the glasses" i looked up and he was making the hand gestures 👉🏾👌🏾 i rolled my eyes and turned the other way stretching. A few minutes later our boys ran out to the floor to do warm ups the whole gym started screaming. Boruto looked so fine he had on his jersey, and a long sleeve dri fit under shirt and some nike tights he looked so manly, it kind of turned me on. We got in formation on the side lines and behind me was the jv squad from naruto high. I felt a tug on my skirt I turned around and it was hima " hey girl i think this skirt is too short" she said playfully i turned around and hugged her and told her i was so sorry she said it was okay and that she was over it i was so happy. We started doing our cheers then the first quarter was already over. The second quarter started and we were up 5 points,bolt was up to the free throw line, and i was up to do toe touches for every shot he made. He made both of them and i jumped twice. I was so flexible and small, i jumped high and my legs had spread wide. I saw bolt wink at me while he was playing. Time passed and it was half time. The boys ran to the back and we ran to the floor, the score was 48-32 our boys were winning. We did a routine where i was lifted into the air and did some stunts, then it came time for me to do some flips and tricks. When i lined up to do them, everyone started cheering for me. I started with a round off and started doing some back handsprings as i was doing them, i heard one of those boys from the stand say " this is for rolling your eyes" and i felt a cup hit me dead in the face he was like in the 9th grade I expected nothing less, when the cup hit the floor i slipped and literally fell on my hand and broke it. I sat on the floor literally crying from pain. I saw security carry the boy out as i felt my hand in shambles it had completely snapped i was freaking out. My mom and dad came running to the court and the boys came back out, bolt saw me getting rushed out the building crying and he started being all frantic " hey what the hell happened? Why is she crying and why does Sakura and sasuke have her!? Is someone going to answer me??" I heard bolt as he was demanding answers I couldn't even focus my hand had hurt so bad I noticed it swelling and turning a reddish color.
Boruto pov:
When i saw Sarada being rushed out crying I didn't know what to do, i went over to hima and asked what happened. " she was doing her flips during halftime and someone threw a cup on the floor causing her to slip and land on her hand the wrong way, i heard a snap and assumed she broke it" hima said,i got so angry. Who threw the fucking cup??? " a group of boys they were carried out by security though" hima said. Dammit I couldn't just leave mid game, I finished the game and we ended winning but I rushed home to change and head straight to auntie Sakura's hospital. Mom or dad let me see you guys car keys. " sweetie let us drive you" mom said. But why? I can drive mom, i told her. " well right now you're in a rush and we don't want nothing bad to happen let us drive we'll get you there quickly plus shikadai, inojin, and the rest of your friends are already there waiting their leaving soon back with the school though,plus hima is there waiting as well." Mom said. I couldn't argue so i just accepted. Mom got us there and when i walked in everyone's eyes lit up. I asked what the hell happened. " she's in surgery right now her hand got messed up quite bad, but Sakura says it'll be good as new in a month or two. I let out a sigh of relief and was able to calm down. I was so worried, my baby was in a hospital room. I went to sit by everyone. " hey hima" i heard inojin say. " what is it?" She said back. Inojin walked up and hugged hima " what is this for?" She said. " listen im sorry for everything i did, I regret everything that happened some weeks ago, it wasn't right for me to do that to you, I assumed since we got in trouble our parents were going to separate us, i felt horrible, i even moved on to some andy chick, it didn't work out because I thought of you, i love you hima." Inojin said. All of our eyes shifted to himawari. " wow inojin i accept this and forgive you and I love you too, she jumped in his hands and kissed him, i saw a tear fall from inojin's face. " and also, i saw that video, hmmm andy is a slimy bitch she's only thirsty for other people's men! Im not mad about it at all" hima said. Sakura soon walked in a hour later with sasuke and assured me Sarada was okay and has waken up already and that i could see her. Everyone else had to leave and head back to the school since no one else planned on staying. I got up and rushed to her room. " boltttttt" she said tiredly. Princess are you okay???? When i came back you were being escorted out crying?? I said. " yeah some little 9th graders threw a cup down while i was flipping, I didn't know if they wanted to hurt me or kill me!" She said. " well im fine it's nothing too major i should be fine in a month or two, i have to wear this cast until then" but i still will be ready for our date" she said with a huge smile. I bent down to kiss her she was going to be released the next morning I ended up staying with her the whole night until then! I was happy she was okay, and i was happy she hadn't got upset about her hand, she was actually quite cheerful and only ready for our date, I couldn't wait either to be with my love. She ended up falling asleep a hour later from her medicine i turned the hospital tv on and went and laid on the couch, and drifted off to sleep, i kept waking up checking on Sarada though, just making sure she was okay, i saw she was sweating and i took a few blankets off her. Her hand had been propped up so she didn't move it a certain way, thank god it wasn't her dominant hand that broke, but as long as her hand was all in a cast, i was going to help her with everything she needed, i really would do anything for Sarada, wouldn't any boyfriend though? Girls at school don't seem to realize im so happy with her, they run up to me flirting like they don't know i have a wonderful girlfriend, i just see them all as the same home wreckers and fan girls, Sarada has always been different and thats what i love about her, despite us being friends since we were basically born, when our feeling grew stronger she still never fangirled over me she was always so cool, even now she's calm cool and still a goof ball one day i knew I would make her my wife.