Gender.

Boruto pov:
I finally woke up at Sarada's house and realized I haven't even made it home at all, " Dont worry boruto, hinata and naruto know everything, you can go home in the morning" i heard sakura say. Okay thank you because i was tired. " you're good sweetheart go ahead and grab some clothes out your car to shower" she said as she closed the door. I went outside to grab some clothes and i walked back up to Sarada's bathroom and stripped. I decided to soak instead of shower because i needed it, i got in the tub and put a steamy towel on my face.
Sarada pov:
I had just woken up and noticed bolt wasn't under me, I panicked and thought that he left, i looked out my window and still saw his car in the driveway, so i knew he hadn't left, he was probably downstairs eating or something, i walked into the bathroom and sat down to pee, " Sarada " i heard a voice come from the tub, it was bolt soaking. BOLT! What are you doing! " taking a bath, i see you're this comfortable hehe" he said with a grin. Ah hush i had no clue you were here! I continued to pee and wipe and i flushed then washed my hands. " hey princess" he said. Yes what is it? " how are you feeling?" He asked. I feel much better, maybe it was good coming home. I'll be downstairs when you get out. I walked out the bathroom and walked downstairs, papa had gone to work, and mama was cooking. " oh Sarada you're up, good we have to discuss the ultrasound tomorrow" she said. The ultrasound? " yes darling so we can see the progress of the baby" she said. Well okay. I sat on the couch and turned a movie on when my phone started ringing . Um hello? I said into the phone. " hey Saradaaaa i heard the news is it true!??" I heard hima's cheerful voice. Oh yes it is I'm so nervous. " omggg im going to be a auntie this is great!!! I'll come over tomorrow to be with you okay! Talk to you later" she said before hanging up. I sat my phone down and heard my stomach grumble. Hey mama, what you cooking? " oh some yakitori with some small onigiri's, you hungry? It'll be ready in about 15 minutes" she said. I put my head down because i felt like I was starving, it's like food was going through me " mmmmmmhmm something smells so good auntie" bolt said walking downstairs. " yes, it'll be done in a few" she said again. " princess whats wrong" he asked. Im hungry, i said with a pout face. " awww it'll be ready in a few" he said. At this point the smell of that food teased me. " okay kids it's ready" mama said. I shot up and made two plates, i ate like I've never eaten before, i was just that hungry. " um auntie I've never seen her pig out like this before, what does that mean?" Bolt asked. " well boruto she's eating for two now, she's going to have a bigger appetite, the baby eats what she eats, so when she eats the baby takes that food, she still feels hungry, and plus she's going to have many cravings" mama said. " wow i guess I'll be at the store alot" he said with a nervous smile. I finished both plates and i went to sit down, my stomach was bloated from the food and as i looked down at it I wonder how big it would get from the baby. I went upstairs to shower and when i got out, i felt hungry again and went downstairs for some leftovers, mama and bolt were watching tv, then papa walked in. " welcome home" mama and bolt said. I said it too but my face was stuffed with food. " sheesh Sarada save some for me" he said laughing. Sorry papa I'm hungry again. " oh you're going to be just like Sakura when she was pregnant with you" he said. What do you mean? " when Sakura was pregnant she could eat 10 plates and still be hungry, and her cravings were wild, she craved things like pickles and peanut butter, and sour cream and crackers" he said. Oh wow I hope I don't eat nothing like that! I said, i washed my dishes and joined bolt and mama. Bolt put his arm around me and i felt myself drift to sleep. " hey princess come up and lay down in your room" i heard bolts voice. I got up and walked upstairs, when i got up there to my room, my drowsiness wore off and i was up again, bolt sat down at my desk and grabbed my nintendo switch. You do know if hima saw you playing on her profile she would flip, i said laughing. " yeah yeah she won't know because you're not going to tell her!" He said. I heard my stomach grumble again, i ignored it because why was i hungry again!?? " princess if you're hungry i could go pick something up for you, some snacks maybe?" Bolt offered me. Its fine we can go by the store tomorrow. I laid down and made myself sleep.
Morning
Boruto pov:
It was morning and i woke up and brushed my teeth, i gave Sarada a kiss on her forehead and left the room, i walked out to my car, and drove home, i stopped by the store and picked Sarada up some of her favorite snacks and when me and hima were to visit later on i was going to give them to her. I got home and parked my car. When I walked in the house, mom and dad were sitting at the table drinking coffee. " hey boruto, welcome home" dad said. Hey dad, hey mom, good morning. " boruto sit down sweetheart" mom said. I put my luggage down and went to sit at the table. What's up? " so boruto how long has Sarada been pregnant" mom asked. I really have no idea, we just found out yesterday, the last time we did it, was after the homecoming dance that was 3 weeks ago, so probably for 3 weeks. I said. " ok baby, know you have our support and i can babysit anytime" mom said. " funny how when you thought i was pregnant i get punished but big brother gets a babysitter" hima walked in mocking. Well hey to you to little sister, i said sarcastically. " hey big brother, so what time are we going to see Sarada??" She asked. Well i just left from over there, so a little later i want to relax at home a bit. I said. " oh come on lets go back now" she asked. No hima, she's sleeping, we should let her rest until she's ready to get up, and plus she's getting a ultrasound today so she won't be at home for a while after she's up , when she gets back home and is settled we will go, trust me we're going I bought snacks for her, so calm down. I said to hima. " ugh fine! " she said being a brat. " so is Sarada doing okay, how is she acting?" Dad asked me. Yeah she's fine, she's just been super hungry and tired a lot, she ate atleast 5 plates yesterday and was still hungry. " haha Sarada is greedy" hima said joking. Himawari dont make fun of her, its not her fault she's eating like that. " dang big brother when did you get so serious and lame?" Hima snarled. I didn't... listen i have a lot going on, I'll rather have your support then your childish jokes and actions okay, stop being a brat, i said to her getting irritated. " wow so now I'm a brat, just forget it" she said walking upstairs. I sighed, I can't deal with that attitude right now, I have so much to worry about, i said to mom and dad. " we understand son, we'll talk to himawari". As they went upstairs, my phone buzzed and it was Sarada texting me good morning.
Wifey🔐💍👑 (her name in his phone)
Sarada: good morning bolt 🥺🥰
Boruto: good morning princess what's the matter?
Sarada: I'm hungry and sleepy, mama just woke me up to get ready for the ultrasound.
Boruto: awww stop and grab some take out, and I bought you some snacks I'll bring them over later.
Sarada: okay, wyd?
Boruto: sitting at the table, himawari getting on my nerves acting like a fucking brat
Sarada: aww take it easy on her, she's just excited ya know
Boruto: yeah yeah, call me when your ultrasound is done, i love you
Sarada: okay, i love you too.
I put my phone in my pocket, and went to put my things up, i set up my computer for school and sat on my bed. " knock knock can i come in?" It was dad. Sure dad i need advice anyways. " hey son, so i just wanted to ask how you're feeling". I'm nervous but excited, and also happy. I have a question, so will I change along with sarada? " well when your significant other is pregnant you're pregnant too, you'll pick up baby weight just like Sarada will, so you're definitely in it together, they'll also be times you'll feel sick but not as sick as she might feel, you can basically say you're pregnant too! :)" he said with a cheesy smile. Well okay thats fine, is hima okay, I didn't mean to snap, i know she's just excited. " yeah she's fine, we told her to take it easy because alot of things were going to change, she said she'll start getting ready to leave". Alright. When dad walked out i got a facetime from Sarada and she was showing me the ultrasound picture of the baby, it was so tiny! I almost started crying " aww bolt dont cry baby, also I'm omw home if you want to meet me and i bought a scrapbook to put all the ultrasound's in!" She said with a bright smile. I told her i was heading to her house and that I couldn't wait to see the picture in person, i hung up and went to grab hima from her room. Wait hima it's Tuesday why aren't you at school? " i could ask you the same!" She said. Well they're giving us a week to get settled at home before homeschooling starts, now back to you. " i asked mama could i stay home today since i was caught up in work at school" she said. Mhmm we walked to my car and drove to Sarada's house as soon as I pulled up sakura was also pulling up. I got out the car with the bag full of snacks and hima got out, i entered the house after the girls and sat on the couch, " hiiii bolt" Sarada said hugging me. Hey princess, here are your snacks. " omg thank you, also i have a favor to ask" she said. What is it? " mama scheduled my wic appointment today but the day it's scheduled she has to work and can't drive me so can you take me ?" She asked. Of course but what is wic? " its where they give me a list of things i can buy to stay healthy for the baby, and also they give me a card to pay for everything" she said. Okay great i have no problem taking you.
Time skip to 4 months
It was was February and sarada was now 4 months pregnant, she had developed a baby bump and everything, we planned a gender reveal because we wanted it to be a surprise on what we were having of course i wanted a boy and she wanted a girl, but we were happy with either gender. " bolt I'm ready, to go pick up the shirts for today" i heard Sarada say. Alright lets go. She walked downstairs and was wearing a loose hoodie and shorts, she was kind of hiding her bump a little, her face had filled out a little and she was so adorable, she even had a glow. We got into the car and i took Sarada to her tailor, she went inside and came back out with the box of shirts. " okay I'm ready lets get back we have to get dressed" she said. It was Saturday so all our friends were coming down to the reveal with us. Chocho came a little early to help Sarada with her with her hair and makeup, i dropped Sarada off at home, i grabbed my shirt and headed home to change.
Time skip to the gender reveal
So everyone was already at senju park, me and sarada arrived a little later than everyone, she was wearing a pink shirt and i wearing a blue one, on the shirts it said "team boy or girl?" she had her shirt tucked into her jeans and she wore sandals, i had on some jeans and blue Jordans . We walked into the park and saw food set up and everyone here! One side was pink tables and shirts and the other was blue, my mom, dad, aunt sakura, and myself wore blue while shikadai, inojin, chocho, Mitsuki, sasuke, and hima wore pink, the event looked successful! We all ate and sarada sat with sasuke on the pink side, some people bought gifts such as baby clothes and diapers and wipes, we didn't ask for much since we didn't know our gender yet. the time came for me and sarada to pop the big balloon, i was incredibly nervous and i could tell she was too, we both counted down from 3, and before we popped the balloon i heard my dad scream " TEAM BOY" then I heard sasuke yell " TEAM GIRL" " BOY" "GIRL" " SASUKEEEEEEEEE" " NARUTOOOOOOO" me and sarada laughed and stared at them as they went back and forth, then auntie Sakura hushed them up and we popped the balloon, when we popped the balloon, pink dust fell out and sarada jumped for joy and hugged me, the whole pink side ran up and threw pink confetti! The blue side ran up and also celebrated.
Sarada pov:
I couldn't believe it!!!! I was having a little girl! A mini me " haha i guess it was meant to have girls in my life, im excited babe" bolt said. I can't wait to start buying clothes !!! " Sarada I'm having a granddaughter im so happy" Sasuke said to her. Me too papa I can't wait to see my little girl, we all got a slice of pink cake and enjoyed the rest of the evening, " SARADA ITS A GIRLLL" chocho screamed, ahh chocho i see you're still loud. " so much for valentines day huh" she said. huh? What do you mean? I asked. " well i figured you two weren't doing much since you're pregnant" she said. Ohhh we have something planned, we're going to do something romantic we just won't be having sex hehe, i walked over to bolt and gave him a hug, everyone eventually left, and we packed the gifts in his car, ahhh bolt im so excited I can't wait to go shopping and buy her alot of things. " yes me too, I can't wait" he said. I wonder who she would look like , would she have my hair and your eyes or your hair and my eyes, will she look exactly like me or you? Hmm i wonder. " the bigger question is she going to be uchiha or uzumaki" he asked. Hmmm traditionally babies take the fathers last name, i think it'll be best she take your name, since we'll be married in the future anyways and I'll have your name. " sounds good" he said. Bolt, i looked at him with puppy dog eyes, " what is it princess" he asked. I'm craving a burger and ice cream. " okay I'll stop at the new thunder burger drive thru" we stopped and got my food and i was happy to have my burger and ice cream we took half of the diapers and wipes to bolts house and some to my house, when i got home, the living room was filled with, pink toys, and pink baby things. " i think i over did it a bit,sorry" papa said to me. We had already started making a room for the baby, but now we know the gender so we can fill it and organize it, papa went crazy but it was so sweet of him, he was so excited! " alright lets get these things put away sasuke" mama said. " alright i also bought a crib I'll put it together for you tomorrow sweetie." Okay papa thank you, i took a picture of everything and sent it to bolt he sent me some emojis back and said "omg" I laughed and went upstairs and got ready for bed, i posted some pictures of the gender reveal to facebook and sat my phone down and went on to sleep.