Annoyance

Boruto pov:
The new year was around the corner and Christmas had came to a end, usually during new years we looked at the fireworks together and enjoyed the new year festivities. Other times me and sarada weren't a couple and we just enjoyed it as being friends and Since Sarada and i had literally found out she was pregnant in November of last year and since she was sick most of her first few months we decided it was best to skip the festivities last year. But this year i wanted to share that special new years kiss with her under the fireworks as they lit the sky, it was going to be special. School was out until the first Wednesday in January so we were good. I Decided i was going to head to Sarada's house and have a good day with my girls we already had plans set anyways for today, so i walked downstairs to head out. " boruto are you going some place today?" My mom asked me as I reached for my keys. Um yeah i was heading to get the girls, i said looking confused. " well change your plans i need you to take hima all the places she needs to go to get her things for the new years pageant " my mom said. What? A pageant ? Since when did hima do the pageant? And why can't her boyfriend take her, he's home ya know, or you and dad take her?? i said to my mom. "Because she wants to surprise inojin and me and your father have things to do here for her, like make her props and accessories she'll need, now drop yours plans and take your sister where she needs to go!" Mom said sternly. But i have plans with sarada and the baby...... i said frustratedly. " you can always reschedule and you see them all the time they'll be fine" she said. I told hima to come on as i walked out the door. I texted Sarada and let her know the plans changed.
Wifey 🔐💍👑
Boruto: princess.....
Sarada: hi bolt whats up? Are you otw?
Boruto: thats the thing my mom is making me take hima shopping for the new year's pageant
Sarada: :/
Boruto: i know.... I don't want to but we can always do something tomorrow.
Sarada: sorry I can't i have to get her 5 month shots and you know how she is after she gets them.... Lets do it the day after :) and I'll stop by, by myself tonight if i can
Boruto: alright thats fine... i hate I won't be able to see you two for two days but okay baby see you then❤️
I was so mad I couldn't be with my girls and had to take hima shopping " okay big brother , i need to stop at the konaha shopping center, then the mall, then the leaf outlets, and then get some food," she said as she mumbled on and on and on, i usually took my sister anywhere she wanted but usually that was when i was free to do so, today i had actual plans, i planned to go to the park, then to a restaurant, then to the movies.... But no im stuck being a chauffeur. " bolt speed up so we can get to the good clothes" she said ordering me around. Himawari i am not your slave calm down, we'll make it in time. I said to her angrily. " do you have a attitude?" She asked. Well yes ! I do actually,I'm taking my spoiled little sister shopping for a stupid pageant when i could be riding with my girlfriend and daughter somewhere to enjoy a beautiful day rather pint up and stuck in this car! I said shouting. " well you could've just said no" she said. I DID i was forced to take you, it wouldn't have been a issue if it were another day but anyways we rescheduled so its fine.... I said as we stopped at a red light. When the light turned green, a car ran their red light almost causing us to crash, i slammed my breaks as we jerked up. " ouch! Dammit big brother,Drive safer!" Hima shouted at me. So you didn't just see that car run that red light??? Listen get off your phone and pay attention maybe you'll actually see what happened! I said to her. " yeah yeah" she said looking back at her phone. Time passed and eventually we got to every store, hima took so long in each store, she claims she was running into friends from school and was held up due to conversation but who knows hima ha always been a shopaholic, we made it home and she decided to try on everything, i walked upstairs and locked myself in my room, i took my shirt off and plopped on the bed. I grabbed my phone and called Sarada.
Facetime call unavailable it said at the bottom of the screen. I decided to text her.
Wifey 🔐💍👑
Boruto: hey princess, wyd
Sarada: sorry boruto I couldn't answer the phone right away, i was hanging with my parents and the baby, we're done now though
Boruto: its okay, how was your day?
Sarada: it was good, i spent it at home, and you?
Boruto: it was annoying, hima thought she was about to boss me around all day!
Sarada: lmaoo🤣 you know how she gets when she shops!
Boruto: trust me i know, I thought i was going to die of boredom all day. But thats good baby, where is Sayuri now?
Sarada: she's sleeping upstairs with mama
Boruto : awww🥺 well okay
Sarada: aww do you miss us that bad?
Boruto: yes🥺
Sarada: aww my bolt we miss you too, but im going to go shower and enjoy some me time while she's sleeping I'll text you when i get out i love you❤️
Boruto: hehe take me with you 😏😋😉🙃
Sarada: lmaooo those emojis tho!
Boruto: im kidding but okay i love you too🥺❤️🥺
I don't know why, but i missed them alot already. I got up and went to shower myself, as i was in the shower i took a Snapchat video and sent it to Sarada while i was in the shower but nothing explicit though . I felt my phone bling and she did the same thing with her arm and hand over her breast. I blushed and threw my phone out and on top of my towel. I showered and got out. I got dressed and even put on a shirt on. I kept looking at my phone to see if Sarada had texted me back, but nothing... nada. I looked at the time and assumed she just went to sleep. I left my phone upstairs and walked downstairs for a snack. " boruto your sister told me you almost had a wreck you have to be careful baby" mom said. I didn't almost have anything, the other car was in the wrong and ran a red light, so THEY have to be careful, i said barely slamming the refrigerator. " are you still mad?" Mom asked. I sighed and answered no, and walked back upstairs to my phone, i checked it again to see if Sarada had texted and she did.
Wifey 🔐💍👑
Sarada: hi I'm back
Boruto: hmm
Sarada: whats up?
Boruto: just took you a minute but its cool
Sarada: i was shaving my legs and did my skin care routine babe
Boruto: oh okay
Sarada: whats wrong with you? You were just happy a while ago??
Boruto: nothing is wrong, just tired a little, where is the baby
Sarada: hmm... and she's still sleeping with mama, do i need to walk over there?
Boruto: hehe no princess
Sarada: hmm okay, nobody messing with you are they?
Boruto: lmaooo no!
Sarada: you sure??? Because I'll mike tyson somebody! 👊🏽👊🏽
Boruto: yeah yeah your little short self.
Sarada: ahhh so we're on my height now when I see you its on sight!
Boruto: it sure is 😜😌🙃
Sarada: lmaooo are you horny?
Boruto: 😳...kind of
Sarada: I'll be over in a second
Boruto: hmm okay then 😊
"Hey boruto Sarada is here!" I heard my mom yell. I ran downstairs and swooped Sarada off her feet and ran upstairs. I sat her on the bed and started kissing her. We started to make out and we layed down, i pulled her leg on me and grabbed her ass. We started tongue kissing until i heard some knocks at my door. " hey big brother is Sarada in there? I heard she stopped by" i heard as hima yelled from outside the door. GO AWAY HIMA, i screamed then continued to kiss Sarada. " COME ON BIG BROTHER I NEED SARADA TO SEE MY PAGEANT CLOTHES IM NOT GOING TO STOP KNOCKING UNTIL SARADA COMES OUT" she said. I got annoyed and tried to focus on kissing Sarada. " bolt ill go see her clothes real quick then come back" Sarada said. Fine -_- i said walking to the door opening it. Himawari was being a real cock blocker. " thank you big meany! Come on Sarada!" Hima said dragging Sarada out. Time passed and sarada had to leave because the baby had woken up. I was frustrated because once again hima ruined my plans, if Sarada could have been with me all that time, then we could've done something! Now she's gone! Sarada came over to be my company not himawari's i was definitely annoyed.
Wifey🔐💍👑
Sarada: sorry bolt, every time i tried to leave himawari's room she didn't let me.
Boruto: she's annoying and a major cock blocker
Sarada: yeah she messed us up, we were ready too😣
Boruto: now I'm limp.
Sarada: want some pics?
Boruto: huh? Pictures of you?
Sarada: lmao noods
Boruto: NUDES??? You don't have to baby i can just have the real thing
Sarada: well okay
Boruto: you take nudes tho?🤨🧐🤔 cause this the first time you ever brought them up
Sarada: lmaoo yes i take them to look at my body sometimes, especially after i had Sayuri to see how much my body changed
Boruto: hmmm MY EYES ONLY okay🥰
Sarada: well of course silly
Boruto: hmm well I'm going to sleep now goodnight my princess 🥰
Sarada: okay goodnight my love❤️❤️
Next morning
Me and all my family sat down at the table eating breakfast, i was quiet because i was still upset with himawari, " boruto your new years plans?" Dad asked. Im going to the fireworks and doing the festivities with my friends, i said eating. " well.. you are attending himawari's pageant right?" Mom asked. What time does it start? I asked. " 8pm" dad said. That's the time of the fireworks and i have plans with my friends! I said. " well jin is coming!" Hima said. Okay???? He's your boyfriend I'm sure he would go, i said. " so why can't you?" Mom asked. Because it's a couples thing me and the others are doing, it makes sense inojin wouldn't go with us if his girlfriend is doing something completely different, i said. " well you can drop those plans and support your sister" mom said. Hell no, I'm not about to keep dropping my plans for himawari when my plans were planned ahead anyways. I said standing up. " watch your mouth boy" dad said. " whats so special about the fireworks you seen them before!" Mom said raising her voice a little. Well this will be the first year me and all my friends share that special new years kiss with our girls. I said. " whats so special about kissing under fireworks?? You kids have weird traditions" mom said. It isn't weird it's special... it matters to me i said to her. " so a kiss over your sister I don't think so" mom said. Well i do! She doesn't need me there to see her walk around some other girls from different villages in tight clothes its a stupid thing honestly. I said. " well glad to hear it's stupid to you boruto" hima said. Well its glad to hear my plans are stupid too! I could care less, i grabbed my dish and washed it then went out the door to meet up with my friends at thunder burger, when i got there I told them everything and then i got a text
Hima🌻
Hima: if you're not at the pageant, then make this our last conversation its either the pageant or the kiss.