"Basically you fell asleep when I was giving you a piggy back ride last night. So I just carried you all the way to the flat." He started to explain. I could feel the pink tinge started to show in my cheeks. "When I put you in bed, you made a fuss, saying you didn't want to sleep in your clothes because they were uncomfortable. At this point I'm pretty sure you were half asleep, seeing as you don't remember any of this." He laughed before continuing. "So you basically asked my to undress you and then refused to wear pants. You said you wanted to wear one of my shirts and that's it."

Oh my God.

I could feel my cheeks start to burn as I took in this new information. I asked Niall to undress me? Does that mean he saw me in my panties and bra? Obviously it does if he undressed me. I looked around the living room to see all of the boy's stares on us. They had a mixture of emotions plastered on their face. Liam and Lou looked like they were about to explode with laughter, while Haz and Zayn seemed the opposite. They seemed... angry?

"Don't worry about it." Niall leaned down to whisper into my ear. "It's not like I didn't enjoy it." He added with a playful wink. At that, I slapped him in the arm with my good hand as a new rush of blood made its way into my cheeks.

"Shut up, Niall." I grumbled, not being able to make eye contact with him.

"Um, Niall... I think you should see this." Lou said hesitantly as he held up his phone in indication.

Niall stopped playing with my hair.

"What?" He asked hesitatingly. I took that as my queue and took my head off of his lap as I sat up.

"Pictures are all over twitter..." He started.

Uh-oh.

"Which ones?" Niall asked immediately.

"The ones taken today of Haz and-"

"Let me see." Niall said, cutting Lou off as he grabbed the phone out of his grasp. I leaned over his shoulder to see what all the fuss was about. Sure I had a twitter, but I had like ninety-seven followers last time I checked. Then again, that was before today. I pulled out my own phone from my pocket and clicked on my twitter app. I was now at five hundred thirty four followers.

Whoa. News really does spread fast.

I had mentions from so many of my followers; basically all asking if the rumours were true. What rumours, you may ask?

Well, apparently I was pregnant.

With Harry's child.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Niall yelled from beside me, making me jump as I dropped my phone. Luckily I caught it with my foot. How? I don't know; I'm just that awesome. "PEOPLE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN YOU BEFORE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY THINK YOU'RE PREGNANT?" He exclaimed, a look of bewilderment making its way to his face. "WITH HIS BABY?" He pointed at Harry.

"It's not my fault!" Harry exclaimed, raising his hands in surrender.

"Niall, it's fine! We can fix this!" Liam said, trying to calm him down. Wow. When Niall got protective, he got really protective.

"How?!" He exclaimed, handing Lou's phone back to him. "Everyone out there thinks that she," he pointed to me, "is pregnant with his," he pointed to Haz, "baby. How are we going to clear that up. It's all over the Internet!"

"Well, if we all confirm that it's not true, then they have to believe us, right?" Liam suggested helpfully.

Well, this sucks, I thought. I get introduced to everyone around the world as Harry's slut. Fantastic.