Chapter 15: The end..is just the begining

Author's POV

"Yura let's tell your parents.."sehyun said and held yura's hand while going toward yuri and luhan who was talking with sehun and seohyun happily"eomma,appa sehyun wants to marry me"the little yura told her parents,the YulHan couple just stared at each other preventing to laugh"waeyo?eomma,appa what?i'm already married to him"yura added"okay.."and the yura and sehyun went towards the swing and play...

"Kids this days.."yuri said while laughing"that's just what life is.."seohyun added"well isn't it funny?the cycle is coming back,like you and luhan before.."sehun exclaimed"yes it is.."luhan added..

The couples kissed happily not minding what the kids will think..~meanwhile~

"Yura,i will be a good husband arasso?"sehyun held yura's cute hands"arasso my husband.."they hugged,it was the little couple who will continue their parents legend....

Love dosen't sees you for what your mistakes is,it accept you for how you love the person and that's what is impprtant...

Like the YulHan couple they struggled throught this world,sacrificed,got hurt but what's important is they passed the circumstances and their love became stronger....

The end is just the begining write a new chapter with somwone you love the most,don't think that happy endings just happen in movies and fairy tales,and make your own happy ending....

Author:
I felt like i didn't gave my all for this but ohh well,anyways you can read my yulhan stories "Royal crush" and "the angel that changed me"..

Thank you for all the supporters of this story,sorry for my mistakes and anything else....follow and i will follow back,comment or vote if there's any problem...

From the bottom of my heart KAMSAMHIDA!!!!