Chapter 5: Expect the Unexpected

Yuri's POV

I woke up as early as possible,i took a bath and got ready for our shooting,i came down and saw my bff's
"Morning blackie"huh?"yah!sunny stop calling me blackie"i said mumbled"omo yuri is going to be very busy today!"sooyoung said looking at yoona,taeyeon,sunny and jessica"of course i don't wanna be late,i heard that our director is quite strict"i hissed...

"Well will talk later yul huh?"yoona said while back hugging me"yes you should be,i want to go shopping"sica added"yah let's just let yuri leave,bye yuri"taeyeon said while waving her hands,i excited our door and left,i went to the exact shooting site where we will go and shoot...

I went to the tent,the stylist picked my outfit and finished my makeup,i heard the staffs talking about my co~actor,but i didn't care,i went towards the director and bowed politely"Ah Miss Kwon Yuri,its an honour to work with you"mr.Kim our director said...

"Ooh miss kwon meet Xi luhan your co actor,xi luhan meet yuri"then luhan turned around facing me"ooh let's start with the photoshoot then start with the film,palli everyone places now!"mr. Kim comanded,after we finish the photoshoot we started to film,it was a little akward but i had to show them that i'm proffesional...
(A/n yulhan pic from photoshoot is on the multimedia)

After we took 3 shoot it was time to go home and we'll meet again on wednesday,i bowed then left,i was about to open the car luhan grabbed my wrist"yuri can i talk to you?"he asked"make it quick"i said coldly"i'm sorry can we meet later to catch up with some things?"he said"don't be sorry because i'm not hurt and not today luhan i'm busy i will go with my friends,i don't want to break my promise to them cause i'm not a promise breaker"then i got in my car and left....

I went to the mall where us 6 will meet,many people were crowding,bringing posters and banners,luckily i brought my guard with me,first store we went is 'elle'i saw a poster of me and i just smiled like an idiot person"annyeong yuri!"sooyoung said"so yuri how was the shoot and who is your co~star-"yoona asked but i cut her off"luhan"i simply replied then they all gave me a really!?why him look"well that must bw akward"sunny said while pouting"yeah yuri what did he say?"taeyeon asked "just stuff,let'sget shopping!"i said"palli i want to buy that new shoes"jessica shouted.....

After buying a bunch of stuff they all went home,i was about to exit the mall when bunch of reporters came

"Miss yuri,is it true Xi luhan from exo is your co star?"what?!luhan is a member of exo...aniiii!!
"Yes he is and i'm looking foreward for our drama series"i replied
"So we heard that he was your childhood friend so,is everything akward?"
"Well its not akward but i like to call it expierence,kamsamhida"then i left and went inside the car...

I went home,went straight to my room to sleep..i thought that i need to rest from what happen,because i just expect the unexpected thing to happen.....

Luhan's POV

After our shoot i asked yuri if she wants to come with me and hang out like 'old times' but she rejected cause she's going to see her friends..i really didn't know that she had friends exept me....i don't even know if i'm still her friend....

I went home and saw dad watching tv as i was about to go up dad shouted"Xi luhan yuri's on tv"i came down hurriedly i saw the reporters interviewed about me,and she answerd th questions simply...."i really miss her already...."dad said,well dad knows about that she's my co actress cause i told him while break time and he was glad that yuri cam back from australia...

I went to my room and sat down ,i got my phone and opened it and i saw 121 messages and 98 missed calls from seohyun,she was probably worried about me but we have already talked about this that i'm going to be busy with my career but sometimes i felt that she doesn't care about my dream,sometimes she's selfish,why did i even fell in love with the wrong person??

I slept and dreamt about yuri,,as always i can't stop thinking about her,,she's stuck in my head no matter what,,i still can feel that she's somewhat mad at me...

And i hate myself for that....

Will yuri still forgive luhan?
Will their love bloom again?
Find out in the next chapter of
(When love sees you)

Author's note:
Annyeong i just want to update before i go to bed...
Sorry jf its short^_^
Goodnight......

Sorry for errors....

Kamsamhida!!!