Chapter 14: You and me

~after one year~

Yuri's POV

Here i am wearing my gown it was a lace gown made by the most famous designer here in korea,well yes today is our wedding day,after that trip from paris which made my love for luhan grew stronger here i am standing outside the church waiting for the doors to be opened well i will tell you what happened to sehun..

We had been friends..again...she is now dating seohyun and no wonder if they will both have a cute daughter someday..i already forgived sehun and we have been hanging out but he knows where he's place is..

As for luhan my soon to be husband had been taking good care of me,he's like a body guard that is always with me 24/7 he was the most perfect boyfriend for me and i want to spend the rest of mylife with him..sounds cheesy but its sure came from my heart..

As i'm nervously standing here infront of the church's door with my parents,i can't stop smiling ear to ear,this is every girl's dream right?well i didn't feel the same back in my wedding with sehun but erffff...

Soon the door slowly opened in slowmo i can see luhan's figure from afar and i can feel my heart beats racing so fast while the song,not just any other song but our favorite song 'you and me' is playing,every one was staring at me like a goddes or something but i didn't care as long as i'm marrying lulu...

I stopped my heels and luhan bowed at my parents"take good care at our princess,and luhan we're sorry very sorry for pushing you away from yuri,but it won't happen again"my parents said"yes i will take care of her as my own"then luhan held my hands as we stood infront of the altar...

"Dear beloved we are gathered together here to witness in joining together this man and this woman in holy matrimony,if any person can show cause why they will not be lawfully joined,let them now speak,or else forever hold your peace"the priest said,"me father.."sunny and xiumin said sobbing"yah luhan if you hurt our yuri,see my fist i will break your bones,arasso"sunny said while sobbing"and yuri,if you dare hurt my brother,i will throw boazi's at you"xiumin said while wiping his tears...

Gosh they scare the shit out of me"therefore let's
continue"i stared at luhan's eyes and i can see that he was excited,happy and he is inlove with Me...As we exchange our promises,vows i felt that he was so sincere,then it came to the ring ceremony,

Luhan held my hand with his hand and he was holding the ring with his other hand"Yuri with this ring I thee wed,and with all my heart's affection I thee endow,,Saranghae.."he said while inserting the ring to my finger"Luhan with this ring I thee wed,and with all my heart's affection I thee endow,, Nado saraghae.."i said and plastered a smile...

"You may now kiss the bride.."he slowly took my veil and slowly leaned for a kiss,we kissed passionatly infront of the people as i counted it it was 15 seconds hehehehe^_^...

Then the soldiers raised their swords a line like what you see in the movies we walked outside the church and the girls were at my back and i threw it seohyun caught the flower which means she will be the one getting married next,she gave sehun a glare and those two just sirked at each other,what a cute couple!right?am i right!

Anyways luhan and i rode to the limo and went to our house"so honeymoon?"he gave a smirk"yah later"i said and he pouted aishhh aegyo again this guy never did change...

Luhan's POV

As yuri was still outside,i can't help myself to be nervous as ever,i don't know why but she is the only one who can make me like this,butterflies in my stomach are getting wild,my heart racing so fast like its a racing competition..then the doors opened slowmo,yuri walked down the red carpet aisle like a goddes"i'm so luck to have a beautiful wife"i said to myself..the song 'you and me' was playing yes and "i can't take my eyes off her"..

When she was getting closer with her parents i politely bowed"take good care of our princess,and luhan we're sorry very sorry for pushing you away from yuri but it won't happen again"my in-laws said which i felt very sincere"yes i will take care of her as my own"

i bravely said,theni slowly took yuri's hand and we went towards the altar,we stood infront of the altar and i can't stop myself from smiling...

The priest said his words the last word i jeard was"if any person cause why they will not be lawfully joined,let them now speak or forever hold your peace"it was a momwnt of silence when sunny and xiumin raised they're hands up..if they know how scared i was on what they we're both saying,but instead they said foolish threat..yup i thought of that as a threat,cause sunny said that she will broke my bones if i hurt yuri and i will never ever in my life will hurt her...

Yuri stared at me on the eyes and she was happy so so happy,we exchanged promises and vows and it was the time to the ring ceremony,our ring has some diamonds,

straight to the point it was bling star like yuri always sing to me back then...After that i slowly raised yuri's veil and slowly leaned for a kiss i knew she was counting it was exactly 15 seconds though....

Then the soldiers that we hired a lined their swords and we slowly walked outside the church,when yuri was doing their girly thing i talked to sehun and when the flower landed on seohyun's hands sehun looked immediately and smirked at each other,what a wierd couple right?.....

As we both walked inside the car i can't help but to ask this question.."so honeymoon?"i asked while giving a smirk"yah later"she replied and i pouted to act cute but i can't just stop staring at my wife....

End of POV

~years have passed~

Author's POV

The YulHan couple lived happily with their daughter Yura who is now 2 years old,they could never wish for anything cause they have a beautiful daughter,luhan reminded yura as yuri when they were young...

As for the SeoHun couple they also married after Yulhan's wedding and had a baby boy named Sehyun who is also the same age as yura...

They lived happily but there was a problem witt the two kids..what could it be?

Author's note:
Almost done i just have to finish the last chapter and bye bye story!

Well sorry foe the crappy names i gave the childrens^_^

Sorry for errors and mistakes

Kamsamhida!