Chapter 13:"Tell me your wish"

Luhan's POV

We arrived safetly here in Paris,i'm really glad to be with yuri and i hope she is too.."yuri!"i shouted,i snaked my arm around her waist"kaja!"but she stopped me"what do you think your doin?luhan were not back together and i just brought you along so i won't be lonely..arasso?"then she run,this girl really,aishh,i ruffled my hair and entred our apartment...

Well the apartment is nice,it has a cute kitchen,dining room and living room and one bed room...wait what?one bedroom?hehehehehehe*evil smirk*something might happen,no!!luhan get a hold of yourself your being a pervert...

"Luhan wanna play soccer?"she asked"of course!just wait"i grabbed my bags and we played at an abandon field here in a paris old school,,we did some warm ups,i just can't get a hold of myself for watching her sweating with her body,i just wanna touch it.."yah luhan,why are you staring at me?"she raised a brow which made me nervous"whattttt nope i'm not and you have a pig body pshhh."then i avoid the eye contact and i started to do push ups"a pig huh?"then she kicked my stomach scratch that abs..yeah much better...

"Owwww that hurts huhuhu*fake cry*"i whined in pain"sorry,,,anyways its not myfault.."then she started to hold my abs..kekekekekeke.."yah why are you holding my precious abs..?don't say that you like my abs,go enjoy it while you can"theni gave her a smirk"what..!!nope i'm not.."she then stop touching my abs..she went to take a seat at the bench..

I followed her"luhan,your birthday is upcoming and i will give you 3 wishes so.....TELL ME YOUR WISH.."she said which made me smile"you look like a pervert.."she added"yah at least a handsome perv,my first wish is for us to be back together"i said directly"what!fine then you want it.."she leaned for a kiss withput me saying that i want a kiss..well let's do this..

Our lips crashed and i went nearer to deepen the kiss,our tongues were battleing and i didn't budge my place,she sat on my lap without breaking the kiss,she moaned and i broke the kiss"yul let's continue this at home"i said while ruffling her hair,she pouted"fine,palli"it was just a walk so we went to our apartment...

She was wearing a shorts and a regular t-shirt while i was on my pants and also a shirt..we went to our room and locked...she got ready and fresen up while i took of my shirt which reavled my abs..heh..she went out showing her sexy legs and a crop top,she walked seductively towards me...i was smirking the whole time and she rolled on the bed i kissed her in the neck going through her mouth,i told you something would happen ;)

Well after 2 hours of doing our buisness we got tired and slept,it was fun making love with her and i couldn't wish for more..

I woke up and yuri wasn't on the bed"might be cooking"i went to the kitchen and saw her cooking i back hugged her and laid gentle kisses on her neck"beautiful"i whisperd"not now lulu later,or i will rape you again"that word makes me laugh..so i obyed like a child

"Yuri why don't we get married?"and she gave me a deadly glare"i am too afraid lulu"she said and pouted"i will not hurt you promise..let's go back to korea after a year arasso?"then she happily smiled,of course i was happy for the both of us,i can't wait to see her in a gown and i can't wait to grow old with her for the rest of our lives....

Yuri's P.O.V

Actually i was shocked that i gave in to luhan,i guessed i really missed him but he asked this question..
"Yuri why don't we get married"i gulped and i gave him a deadly glare"i am too afraid lulu"i said well i was honest,still afraid on getting married"i will not hurt you promise...let's go back to korea after a year arasso?"i was happy that he told me this,because i trust him that he wouldn't hurt me and we will get married after a year......

I went to my room and slept for a bit,i was kinda tired though so i drifted to my dream land...

I love lulu so much that i will give my world to him,i would do anything to make him smile that'show i love him....i was dreaming about us having a baby and we were so happy about it can't wait to be a Mrs. Xi...

Author:
Sorry for the crappy ending i am making the next chappie btw if you ask the chapter will end at 15,kamsamhida for this..

And sorry for mistakes ^_^