Chapter 8: "Say what?!"

Yuri's POV

I woke up and i saw me and luhan in one bed,i slowly tapped luhan's shoulder"luhan,wakey wakey,were gonna film today aren't we?"i chuckled,we got up and went outside the car,,,,,

We drove until we arrive the house,i opned the door and all eyes were on us"yuri,babe where have you been?"sehun innocently asked while hugging my arm,i stared at luhan and he gave me an aren't-you-going-to-be-mad-look,i stared back at sehun pushing him slowly away"wae?babe?"he asked,which made me smirk at him..

All of the members were watching at us..."sehun can we talk somewhere private?"i said,we walk upstairs in my room.."so private eh?"he smirked,,this guy really,becoming byuntae and he still dosen't know what did he did..."OH SEHUN,WE'RE OVER....!!"i exclaimed"SAY WHAT?!"he asked,,,i knew he was already confuse,but i didn't even care...

"You heard me we're over,,!!"i reapeated"and why?"he asked"you didn't even know huh?!i saw you yesterday at the skating rink with seohyun!!.....you were both kissing!"i said,i was about to really slap him but thank god i controlled myself..."you~look yuri i'm sorry.."he said begging on his knees for me"your sorry doesn't count"i said coldly...."plsssssss i'm really am"....

You can say that i'm mean sometimes but only when i can't control my anger..."fine i forgive you but nothing will change..."i replied,he was happy and started to hug me,sudde ly kai went and broke our hug"sehun we heard enough..."what?!did kai heard what we were talking..this guy really...then i went downstairs and question started to flood...

"Yuri did he hurt you?"~D.O
"Aishh he will recieve a kick from me"~Tao
"Yuri you want me to put eyeliner all over his face?"~Baekhyun
"Yuri you want me to teach you how to be cold from now on?"~Kris
"I will treat you Boazi buns later,arasso?"~Xiumin
"Do yo want me to ground him from not buying bubbleteas anymore?"~Suho
"Yuri i will not talk to him."~Kai
"Yulie i hate him,,"~Lay
"Yah you want me to squish him?!"~Chanyeol
"I will not teach him how to play gameboy anymore"~Chen
"Yuri were here for you"~luhan

These guys are acting like parents,,,,"i'm just fine and no,you would not do that your all like brothers,arraso?"

Then they all nodded their heads like little childrens"Guys me and yuri will be out...we will shoot for our drama,you can do whatever you want.."luhan said.."Again?!......yagiya wae?"kai,lay,chanyeol,xiumin,kris,suho,chen,tao,D.o and baekhyun whined all together"yah is this a choir or something?and first i'm not your jagiya so stop it,,,lulu let's go!"then we left the house....

We were wearing same clothing,all white and black(A/n yulhan couple cloth on the multimedia),which we were kinda obvious but we just didn't mind them...We rode the car and we reach the place just in time...

We greeted the staffs and producers suddenly i saw a girl which is familliar....Seohyun....why is she here?!"luhannie!"then she hugged luhan,luhan just looked at me with a what-am-i going-to-do-look,"annyeong yuri"seohyun said then bowed at me,i fakely smiled at her"seohyun what are you doing here?"luhan said"can't i visit my boyfriend?"seohyun replied,,,okay so i need to get away from here,i went directly to the tent leaving them both alone...

Luhan's POV

I cannot believe this!seohyun is here,after what she did,i mean they did!it's my chance to say this....

"Seohyun~i i will~"i said stuttering but she cutted me off"luhannie what?say it directly"she said chuckling"i will,Break up with you!were over!"i blurted out"Say what?!no!no!your not breaking up with me!"seohyun said histerically"after what you did?!you kissed sehun j saw you both kissing,i don't even care about you"then i left her,i can hear her fake crying which makes me disgust at her!...

I went to where yuri was at,she was just playing with her phone,i haven't move an inch when"luhan i know its you."she said"what!?how did you know?"i asked"i can feel it..."she chuckled....then after a minute we will start shooting..after shooting we went directly home,it was unlikely because the members weren't there,but then i saw yuri's parents...

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. And Mrs. Kwon"then i bowed politely,they gave back a smile"eomma,appa where are the exo members?"yuri asked"they were out having fun,yuri can we talk to you?"Mr. Kwon said"in private?"Mrs. Kwon added,yuri just gave a nod then they went upstairs..

Yuri's POV

I went in dad's office,i sat down in the couch,you can say that i'm nervous my hands were shaking and i don't have any clue on what they are going to say...

"Yuri i know that you like luhan and all~"dad paused"and?"i asked"well let's get straight to the point,you are going to have a buisness transaction and we decided that you and this guy will continue our legacy,you will know more about it tommorow.."dad explained..

I left the room then went in my bedroom,i was confused and curious at the same time,what could they been thinking i don't even know what they're talking but i have to know it.......

What's the news?
What is yuri's dad talking about?
Find out in the next chapter of
(When love sees you)

Author's note
Annyeong i decided to update cause i was bored...
Anyways curiosity kill me...you to right?!

Sorry for errors@_@,continue to support!!

Kamsamhida!!