Chapter 10: wedding of the century?

Yuri's POV

I'm getting ready for tonight,because i am going to be participating a live awards night,,,,I can't still move on,but i have to,i don't want to cry all day thinking about him,other people depend on me and i have to do my bestest...

Sehun and me are ready,he will escort me in the awards night,the Sm ent,already knows that were engaged and many fans were shipping us and support the so called 'YULHUN'.couple,,,,I wore a Pink gown and put on my light make up....

We rode the car and the car ride was silent,,,i didn't even bother to say hello,cause he knows that i'm tired...We arrived at the award venue,,as always fans were there and kept on chanting..

Yulhan we love you by next week you will share your I Do!!!!!!

The chants were awsome,i just gave a smile,sehun held my hands and our hands intertwined with each other.."Yuri,i'm happy for you,,,let's give our love a second chance.."he whispered in my ear"huh?sehun~arraso,but i can't promise you that i will love you fastly,let's make things slow.."i replied..

We entered and sat at the first row,,the music and artist arriving were breathtaking,,,it reminds me of how luhan dosen't like too loud musics...speaking of luhan,,i promised myself to not talk about him right?i will make it worst......

Cause the Pain,still hurts...

I was awarded as Korea's Most beautiful face,Female Goddes,Best trendsetter,and much much more,,after that i went home and slept comfortably...

In a few weeks it will be yulhun's wedding,,,the so called wedding of the century...

Sehun's POV

After my break up with yuri,i gave up on love,that was the biggest mistake i ever did in my entiere life,hurting the person that i love...i asked her to give our love a second chance,,and i'm glad that she agrees with it,,,,

I can't wait,,,by next week yuri will be my wife,my Mrs. Oh....

Afew weeks later.....

Yuri's PoV

This is it the wedding...many reporters and fans have been waiting at the church and reception venue,,i can feel my heart beating fast,i felt uncomfortable,,,Here i am sitting in front of the vanity,,,i am really am pretty am i?i have a simple make up and a long back white gown....

They say that a wedding is every girls dream,to walk in the aisle,while looking at her love,mixed emotion,,,but i felt different,i feel afraid,i don't know why...

We are here in the main entrance of the church...it has been decorated by white and pink flowers,a red carpet aisle,and a sign that has our intials,,,the mc comanded me to get ready because the door will open in a few minutes,,,,we just invited our close ones,,like exo,showbiz friends and i also preapered an invitation for luhan but i don't know where he is so i just kept it....

The mc countdowned...the bride will be here in 5...4...3...2...1...the door slowly opened,,all eyes were on me,,,i slowly walked down the aisle while the song thinking out loud was playing....i am slowly arriving at the altar,where sehun stood at,,he looked really good and decent in his tux....i was just thinking that,that is luhan's face but i can't i already forgot him.....

Then we changed i do's and the priest said"you may now kiss the bride.."sehun gave me a smile and i smiled back...he slowly leaned for a kiss...our kiss lasted for 10 seconds,,,but i didn't feel anything....

After that he carried me bridal style and went to the house were in built for us...."you are now mrs. Oh!"sehun said while jumping"yah i might fall"i said chuckling......

Then we spent our honeymoon,,we had fun and stuff.....i completly forgot about him...many news reporters kept on giving good news about us....

It is really the wedding of the century..

Author's note...
I made it short because i had to make the next part...so its yulhun's wedding already,,,,wait for the next part...kamsamhida..

P.s sorry for errors...