Chapter 4: "i miss you"

Yuri's POV

After the surgery,i got a quick recover,thanks to god,i really miss Korea so bad it's almost half a year i'm staying in here i will be back in korea tommorow....

I am now the most popular model/heir of the Kwon company,its been my dream,being able to see the most beautiful view and that's what all i dream of...

I went to my photoshoot 'Elle' they have been wanting me to be their model and i accepted the offer,i have my own car and apartment,my parents are always busy with their meeting but that doesn't mean that they don't have time for me,they always visit me if they have time...

I also gained friends and that includes Im yoona,Choi Sooyoung,Jessica jung,Kim taeyeon and Sunny(mian,i don't know what is sunny's real name)....

They are the first girl friends i had and they are also korean!...anyways back to the present.....

I went to the site where were gonna take the photoshoot,i bowed to the staffs and went to change,they gave me the best outfits,after the shoot they gave me a short interview.....

After that i went out the building and saw my fans and media asking me questions...

We heard that your going back to Korea for your new drama,what do you feel?

I'm excited for my new project and please keep on supporting,saranghaeyo!

Then i went inside my car,i have to go home to pack my stuff,i have a 5:30 flight and i have to have enough sleep..My friends will follow me in korea the day after i have my flight,i said my goodbyes to them....i will also be with my parents tommorw in my flight....,

No wonder Did luhan really did wait for me?or Does he still remember me?...well i have to find out....

Luhan's POV

Well i'm quite happy with my life and i met the girl of my dreams Seohyun,we are now together for 1 year,after yuri left...

Speaking of yuri,i did wait for her but she might have a boyfriend,she might be pretty....She might forget me...

So i went to the airport to get Seohyun from canada she visited her cousins and will be back today,i went to the teddy bear store to buy her favorite teddy bear and flowers....

I reached the airport and i was a little early,i was playing with my phone when i heard something..

"Flights from Canada and Australia are here,please greet them in the arrival areas...Kamsamhida.."then i got up and went to the arrival area,first i waited for canadian passengers from the airline...then i saw seohyun "deer!i'm here"she said while hopping towards me,"you look pretty,seohyun"i said,she just nodded her head then i gave her the teddybear,she hugged me tightly and she thanked me....

Suddenly some media reporters fans and people were crowding towards the arrival area"huh?what's going on?"i asked while staring at the fans whose holding some banners...suddenly a girl wearing a leopared print dress wearing a sunglasses came out the fans were shouting"welcome back to Korea!"they shouted in unison..

No wonder whose that girl,she seem so familliar.."luhan why are you staring at that girl"seohyun asked"ani"i replied,then the girl took of her glasses and her eyes were so pretty,just then i heard"So miss Kwon,welcome to Korea!how was your flight?"did i heard that right?Miss kwon?no way is it Yuri?....

"Ahh yes of course i miss Korea and i'm glad to be back,you will be seeing me more in Sm entertainment and some companies,Kamsamhida"her voice it's familliar it is yuri....then seohyun suddenly kissed me,i felt a bit embarresed that yuri might see us both,then after our kiss she was gone,,,,already....