Chapter 6: "She's Here!!"

Yuri's POV

I woke up and got my phone suddenly somone called me

Yuri:yeoboseyo?
Sehun:annyeong!!noona!!
Yuri:Sehun you called...
Sehun:So luhan hyung is your co actor...eh?
Yuri:yep..he is...wae?
Sehun:Ani....Noona can you come in our dorm...
Yuri:But in one condition..drop the formalities...
Sehun:arraso...come okay?!

Then the call ended,i took a bath and change my clothes,(A/n yuri's outfit on the multimedia)...I drove my car and knocked in their dorm,lay opened the door and bowed"annyeong!"lay greeted...

"Yah she's here!!"everyone shouted,i felt very welcome sehun assisted me to sit down in the couch,everyone of them were there,luhan was there too but i didn't care...

"Yuri can you teach me,lay and tao how to dance?"kai asked using aegyo"sure why not?"i replied"yuri can you teach me baekhyun,chen,suho and luhan to sing?"d.o asked"of course"i smiled..wow these guys are really talkative aren't they?..
"Yuri can you teach me xiumin,sehun,chanyeol how to rap?"kris asked,i just nodded"yah we were the first ones to ask.."tao,lay and kai said in unison"no we are!"baekhyun said"ani..we are,right yuri?"sehun said...

"Yah all of you asked so i'm going to teach you,...dancers i will teach you on friday..singers i will teach you on saturday and rappers i will teach you on sunday,arasso?so don't argue,your all talkative"i chuckled,we all had fun,but its time for me to go"guys i really had fun,i will see you guys this weekend"i waved my hands then left.....

I went home then rested for a bit i saw an album,i opened the album,there i saw my past memories with luhan.....I closed the album because my eyes were teary i slept for a bit....suddenly my maid knock at the door"miss yuri,exo is here with their bags..."huh?wae wae are they here?"i will be down in a bit"i said then she left...

I went downstairs and saw 12 of them..."yuri help us..."...Huh?...."wae?what happened to you guys?"i asked staring at them one by one"our dorm is ruined by saesang fans.."suho explained"and we left as fast as we could"xiumin added catching his breath..."then what do you want me to do?"i asked innocently"can we stay here?"they asked in unison...because i have a kind heart i will let them stay"you can,as long as you want.."i said and gave them a smile...

I pity them really,those fans just won't leave them alone,thank god our house is a mansion and we have some spare rooms,every room will have 3 person,,i divided them...

1st room:Sehun,Luhan,Baekhyun
2nd room:Kris,D.O,Xiumin
3rd room:Chanyeol,Chen,Lay
4th room:Kai,Suho,Tao

They went in to their rooms,while sehun stayed with me"kamsamhida,for letting us stay here,i appreciate it."he said and he held my hands,our hands intertwined with each other"its nothing sehun"i replied"so i heard you and luhan hyung were childhood friends.."he said staring at me"ho~how did you know?"i asked stuttering"i saw some pictures of you and him in the hallway"he replied"ooh,yeah but that was back then,everything has change.."...

Suddenly someone interupted us and that guy hugged my arm"annyeong"kai said"yah kai,wae?wae did you have to do it,your breaking the moment dude.."sehun said mumbling"yah i like yuri too,"kai said,then they started arguing..."yah,hajima,stop arguing because of me...let's eat downstairs"then the three of us went downstairs...

Luhan's POV

While the members were unpacking stuff,i passed the hallway and saw a picture of me and yuri hugging back when we were young"i missed this..."i said talking to myself when somone said"yah luhan is remembering their old moments"it was xiumin"yah are you really gonna tease me?"i asked"maybe.."then soon the other members went down to eat....

I saw yuri with sehun and kai,i have to admit i was a little bit jelous..everyone ate at the long table,which is maybe real expensive.....after eating everyone one went upstairs to rest,i was the only one who left,i walked on the balcony and saw sehun and yuri,i hide to know what they're talking.....

Yuri:sehun i can't...
Sehun:why yuri,i like you no i love you plss be mine...
Yuri:of course i'm yours!!
Sehun:so are we officially on?
Yuri:yesss!!

Then they both kissed...i went downstairs to think..my heart ached and it was like i felt i loss someone important to me....so sehun and yuri are together,i'm with seohyun but i felt like i like yuri,wae?!wae?!wae is love so complicated,....

I never did feel like this for once but why did she have to pick sehun?sehun was like my little brother.....it saddens me to think about this..i should go to bed....

Yuri's POV

After eating sehun and i went to the balcony we talked about some things when he said"yuri will you be my gf?"i played a joke on him and said i can't but i ended up saying yes....but still i know that sehun is my bf now but i still pity luhan...ani...yuri you can't pity the guy who hurt you arasso?!.....

After that i went to bed and rest,,in my dream i still skeep thinking about luhan..wae?what is destiny planning to do with me?Love is really confusing isn't it?

Author's note:
Annyeong,another update^_^,

Plss support when love sees you kamsamhida......

Sorry for errors....*_*