Chapter 2:Luhan's story

On a summer hot day a baby boy was born he was the most perfect mankind ever,he has the looks and the personality,and that's me Xi luhan the only son of Mr and Mrs Xi,of course i had a normal life but one time i felt something.....

I felt something was MISSING

Yes people may think that i'm perfect but my family is not,my dad and mom would always fight because of money but that ended since they met this girl Kwon yuri,she changed my parents life,she made them smile and happy.....

But i can't still get the fact that she's Blind she has these beautiful eyes but she's blind,even though she's blind i didn't care,i love how simple she is,she's not like the girls in my school who always gives a shit to me...

I was always with yuri,i'm always there for her and to support her in every single way,she might be blind but hell yeah!she knows how to play almost every instrument and she has a very melodic voice,which made me like her...

I don't know what she did to me but i like her so badly,i don't care if she's blind,i like her and that's final....

My heart pains when somone makes her cry or bully her,is this what love do?they make people crazy?But i had to held it in...she wouldn't probably love me,she probably thinks me as a Friend,just a friend,its hard when your friendzone....

I hope that someone would donate to yuri's family,yuri dosen't deserve to be like this,even though she's happy and stuff,i know deep inside her it hurts and she just keeps it in,i salute her for being brave,for being the stronger one in her family....

Will love sees me the way i do?

Author's note:
Here's luhan's story,sorry if its to short.......
In the next chapter i will make it their collage days?okay and btw there will be a lot of suprising events....

Sorry for grammatical errors...

Hope you support this story...

Gomawo!!!