Chapter 1:Yuri's story

Winter days of december a lovely girl was born and that's me Kwon yuri,the only daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Kwon,we lived happily,,,but when i was 2 yrs old my parents had this problem because i can't see..straight to the point i'm BLIND......YES I'M BLIND but people can't just believe it because i have these beautiful eyes but inside them i can't see anything but darkness.....

I felt like i'm hopless and broken,why did even God made me if i was imperfect?I can feel it, but it hurts to see my parents like this because of me......

I went to middle school at 6 yrs old,everybody in my school bullies me,they don't have a heart,they make me suffer,they hummiliate me in front of the other pupils,if they are just in my place they would know...

How it hurts!so bad,i felt like a stone was throwned inside me ....

But one day while my classmates were bullying me a guy came,his name was Xi Luhan,i can tell that he's handsome because he has a nice personality,since that day that he helped me,nobody bullies me anymore,i was relieved and i thought for once that he has been sent by God to be there for me,i thought that my middle school days that i would be a loner but i didn't....

He also has been my bestest friend ever he helps me in almost everything his parents and my parents became friends,i would sleep in their house cause they have an extra room for me and luhan would also sleep in our house cause we also have a room for him....

But still then i still feel a burden to them,a disgrace to our family but how many times i tell this to them they say i'm a Blessing,cause if i weren't born they would have no joy,no happiness,no love and no heir,yes you heard me right my family is rich,and my parents were planning to put me in this surgery so that i can see again...

They still have a problem,they will have to find a donor, i think no one seems to donate,so there it is again,i was depressed but whatever happens luhan is still there,he's always there to support me.....

I didn't know this coming that i'm inlove with my bestfriend,i don't want to hope that he would like me back,but a little hope would not hurt..right?....

Years have passed we are now in highschool i'm always with luhan cause he's the only who seems to care,but it hurts to hear that everytime i'm with him girls in our school says that i'm a Slut,B*tch,Whore and unpleasing words that seem to hurt my feelings,luhan always say that"don't mind them,they're just attention seekers"...

I wouldn't like to blame luhan why the girls are saying that he's handsome,and all girls in our school likes him but he didn't even once left me,he's always there to guide me and that's why i like him so much.....

Will love still sees me?........

Author's note:
Annyeong chapter 1 is finnaly out next one is luhan's story......

Hope you would support this story...i will try to update as much as i can.....

Kamsamhida.....