Chapter 11: Old friend....

Yuri's POV

After a 2 years me and sehun have been blessed by god,and i gave birth to a baby girl,she is now 1 year old and we are celebrating her birthday the day after tommorow,,,me and sehun have invited almost all of our friends and celebrities,,,

"Yuri let's go to the garden"sehun said while carrying Yumi,she looks like me when i was a child and she had beautiful eyes too,sehun carried Yumi while his arms were wrapped around my hips,,,

Me and Yumi are having fun with the flowers while sehun had been taking pictures(Yuri and Yumi's picture is on the multimedia)...

"Eomma can you shout that you love appa?"yumi asked"of course yumi.....*clears throat*Saranghaeyo Sehun!!is that okay?"i raised a brow and yumi just laughed.."yumi what is your birthday wish?"i asked"i want to see your old friends and i want to have a hellokitty stufftoy.."she said with puppy eyes..

Hello kitty and my old friends?all i have is yoona,sooyoung,yaeyeon,jessica and sunny,,,just like luhan she likes hellokitty,,,wait what?lu-luhan i said his name.....nevermind him,for god's sake i have a daughter now!

"Wifey,i have a plan for tonight and i want you to look pretty..arasso?"sehun said while ruffling my hair"okay hubby,,but for what?"i asked"surprise..."he said while chuckling...

I got ready for sehun's surprise,,,i wore a long back dress paired with my white shoes,we left yumi with oue maids and butlers....

And if your asking what happened to my parents,well rhey are still running the buisness,and i'm helping too,right now they are in China probably meeting up with the investors...Sehun's Parents are having a vacation at L.A...so that's what happened for the past years...

And luhan...i had never see him again,it felt like he was gone like a bubble,i did try to forget him but i can't it felt like he was a part of me....

Sehun and i reached the place where he will be giving me a surprise,,,When we entered i saw the old exo members,,,,"annyeong mr. and mrs. OH"suho greeted,well i admit it has been long ago since i've seen these guys,,,"i'm glad you attended the reunion"baekhyun said,....Reunion?!sehun didn't tell me about this is this his surprise?"hubby you didn't tell me"i whisperd him"that is why it's a surprise right?let's just have fun.."..

Well thank god i wont be Out of Place cause yoona,taeyeon,sooyoung,sica and sunny are here,,well this is what happened..

Yoona is now with a relationship with Suho
Taeyeon is now married to Baekyeon
Sica is also married to Kris and they have 2 babies now..
Sooyoung is engaged to Chanyeol
And sunny is with Xiumin..

They are all happy with their lives and i'm glad that we still are friends..

D.O married a girl from Canada named Arthea..

Kai of course continued dancing and met her soulmate Zoe..

Lay is now dating Hyoyeon from GG...

Chen well he's with a girl named MD and he fell in love with her personality and voice...

Tao married her wushu partner Nicole...

Well i'm happy for them and for those girls who captured their heart,,but they never heard news about luhan...

Suddenly someone came in he was familliar it was him...luhan...he's with a girl,,"hey guys sorry if i'm late.."he said,oh how i miss his voice"it's okay hyung we missed you.."D.O and the fellow memebers run towards him and they hugged,sure they missed each other.....

Yoona,Sooyoung,Taeyeon,Jessica and Sunny gave me a why is he here look..the members broke the hug"guys i want you too meet my girlfriend...Suzy...suzy meet my friends.."luhan said,i just sat down the couch silently then my bff's came towards me and sat beside me"Omo yul,what should you do?"yoona whispered"we will do nothing.."i simply replied"let her be.."taeyeon said..

Sehun grabbed my wrist and he introuduced me to Suzy"Suzy,this is my wifey,Oh Yuri.."sehun said"Annyeong"i fakley smiled"It's nice to meet you too Yuri,i'm a fan.."she smiled"umm.thanks"then sehun grabbed suzy's wrist which made me left with luhan....

Both of us never said anything,it was silent and the silence is killing me"so how are you?"he finally spoke"great,,i guess"i smiled bitterly"hajima,don't do that"he said"do what?"i asked raising a brow"your smile,don't fake it.."he said"ohh is that so?"then silence invaded...

"So what happened to you guys?"he asked me"well we have now a beautiful daughter named Yumi and yes we are happy"i said happily"ooh nice.."he simply replied"by the way your invited to her birthday,you know what,he likes hellokitty like you"i smirked,he hit me playfully"yah!i'm manly ok?!"he exclaimed,i raised my hands in defend....

"So it's my turn to ask...why did you leave me?"i asked seriously"why do you want to know?"he replied"i just want to know.."i said.."well i left you because i don't want you anymore,,and besides i have suzy now.."he said...what he just said breaks my heart which make it shatter into a million pieces,i tried to not cry i want to be strong in front of him..

"Ooh okay,i have to go,Yumi might miss me.."then i left him,i grabbed sehun's hand and we went home...i directly went to yumi's room and saw her playing.."yumi why didn't you sleep?"i asked then i hugged her tightly"i can't sleep,i want to hear your voice eomma"yumi said while rubbing her eyes...

I place her in her bed then i started to sing 'Bling star'..i cried whilw singing the song,i still remember the past,the pain,,it hurts,,,a lot....

"Eomma wae?wae are you crying?"she asked while wiping my tears"it's nothing yumi,just sleep okay?"i said in a soft tone...yumi was fast a sleep so i ledt her and went to our room..

"Yul gwaenchana?"sehun asked"ne,wae?"i replied"nothing,let's sleep.."he said,,i slowly went towards him pushing him on the bed,,i kissed him and he kissed back,i was on top of his body and later did i know we already fell asleep...

Author's Note:
Annyeong chingus!an update before i do anything today!...

So luhan is back with suzy,and poor yuri...huhuhuh wae lulu?

Anyways sorry for errors,pls continue to support When love sees you....

Kamsamhida!!!