Chapter 12:"no longer mrs. oh"

Yuri's POV

I woke up and i was sleeping at the top of sehun"mianhe"i said while rubbing my eyes"wae?we have been husband and wife remember?no need to be akward.."i forgot that....

Omo today is Yumi's birthday,,i have to preapare,,i called the caterers,ballons,and other stuff,the party will start at 8:30 and almost all of my close friends will come but my parents and sehun's parents can't,they say that they will be busy....

I went inside yumi's room"sengil chukahamnida!sengil chukahamnida saranganeun uri Yumi,sengil chukahamnida!"i sanged while walking towards yumi"eomma gomawo,saranghae!"she hugged me tightly,,,well yumi have been my world and i'm glad that she's turning 2 now..

"Eomma you should get ready i will call nanny.."then she pushed me "arasso,i want my baby to be pretty today.."then i went back in our room to take a bath,,sehun was already finish so it was my turn to take a bath,,i spent 25 minutes in getting ready,i wore a sexy dress but n

We reached the venue and the exo membwrs with their gf and wive's were there"yumi have fun and play okay"then yumi played at the play room,i went toward yoona and the others"omo what a sexy wife and mother.."sunny giggled"well you all look lovely"i replied...

"Everyone the party will start in a minute.."the hired mc shouted...then people started to seat down in their designated seats....luhan and suzy came and they brought a gift for yumi"yumi come here,,palli!"i said and yumi started to run"luhan,suzy,this is my daughter yumi..yumi these are eomma's friends.."i explained to yumi"ne,annyeonghaseyo,luhan oppa and suzy unnie"yumi shouted cutely..

"Ohh what a cute baby you have yul"luhan said while pinching yumi's cheeks"kamsamhida oppa"yumi said and pinched luhan's cheeks back,,"you go and seat now.."i pointed thier seats and they bowed...the party was fun,sehun and i gave a dance number,,yumi danced too,they played and eat...after the party it's time for us to go...but i saw sehun grabbed suzy's wrist and went to the restroom...

"Yumi eomma will be back,arraso go to nanny"then i followed them....

There i saw sehun pushing suzy against the wall and they were...

Kissing...

I can remember the past when sehun was kissing seohyun,,it hurts,i felt like i was going to black out,i almost slipped when luhan catched me"yuri gwaenchana?"he asked ruffling my hair"luhan don't look,you will get hurt.."then i left him..

I drove home,yumi already arrived the house,and as for me i didn't even wait for sehun...i went directly to our room and locked myself...i cried and cried like i used to do when luhan was gone,,but now it's different luhan isn't here to console me.....

Yumi's POV

Me and nanny and the other butlers were the first ones to arrive the house,i was tired too, so i decided to wait for eomma and appa,when i heard a *bang*sound from the door,i thought ooh eomma is here already..

The door was locked and i didn't even bother to knock,i can hear eomma crying,but no sign of appa,,i sneaked away and left the house.."appa needs to know that eomma is crying"then i walked and walked,i wanted to cross the road but i didn't know how to,,

I just hurriedly run to the other side but the car bumped me and i blacked out..

No one's POV

Yumi got hit by a car and the driver didn't want to do aything with her so they left yumi,lifeless

While yuri was still crying at the house,she decided to go in yumi's room but yumi wasn't there,she searched the whole house but no yumi...

Yuri drove her car and went to every stereet she knew,she saw a crowd of people crowding to god knows what... she went closer and saw yumi's bloody body,she was lifeless....

Yuri's POV

I just can't believe what i saw,it's yumi's body,,i shook her body i don't want her to die and i will not accept if she dies i call 911 and we went to Seoul hospital,they put yumi on a strecher and they put her in the emergency room..

I don't know what to do,i ruffled my hair and i stared at the ground"yumi can't just leave me ,she is my everything,my life,my oxygen,,,she has to be alive.."i said to myself...the doctor came outside,i immediately grabbed his coat"doctor how is she?!"i exclaimed"Mrs. Oh,i'm sorry but your daughter is dead on arrival,mianhe.."no!!"she xannot leave me doctor,,No!No!No!"the doctor left me and i went to see yumi's dead body...

"Yumi eomma is here,yumi yah!you cannot leave eomma,i love you yumi!"then after that they took yumi's body and crimated it,i got the ashes from her body,oh how i miss her kisses,her touch,she makes me happy,she gives me hope...what am i gonna do without her?

I went home holding yumi's jar,,i entered the house and sehun was sitting on the couch,,he hugged me tightly but i pushed him"yuri waeyo?where is yumi?wae are you crying?""shut the f*uck up sehun!she's dead yumi's dead.!!and i'm crying because of you!!......let's divorce..!!yumi's dead and i want to start a life without all of you!"i shouted my lungs out,you can say that i'm very mad and sad....

"But yuri what did i do?and why is yumi dead?"he asked like he didn't know what happened"don't act like you don't know,you kissed suzy!and as for yumi she got hit by a car that heartless person will pay!"i said and cried,his eyes were teary too"you know why i kissed suzy?it's because i know luhan is back and you will like him too,i will just get hurt to see you like another person!"...

"Well to tell you what,i learned to love you through the years and you just dumped me like you didn't care,,let's divorce!i want to start a life..in america..i'm leaving tommorow!"he hugged me,,i packed my stuff and i filed our divorce paper,i guess he pity me so he signed,,i am now no longer mrs Oh..i am now kwon yuri the old kwon yuri..

I packed my bags and went to my old apartment,i suddenly bumped into a guy"mianhe"he said and he helped me to get my stuff"watch where your going."when i faced the guy it was luhan and he hugged me tightly"luhan,wae?"i asked"yuri why is sehun without you?"he asked"were divorced and i will leave korea tommorow"i said giving him a do not pity me look...

"Wae what happened?"he asked"yumi's dead..she got hit by a car.."i explained he hugged me tighter"it's okay i want to live a new life.."i said"i will come with you"luhan said"what?!what about suzy?"i exclaimed"we broke up.."he said staring at the ground"i thought that you don't want to be with me...that is why you left me"i smirked"i~i i just"i left him even my heart ached..

He caught up to me which made me spun around him"i just lied to you,let me explain,your dad want me to leave you and sehun cause if not he will kill me,i obeyed him but after a year i met suzy she looked like you,i liked her cause she reminded me of you but i still can't get you out of my mind...sorry.if you hate me it's okay"he explained while staring at the ground..

I don't know but i have this urge to kiss him,,,yes i did and we kissed passionately"so does it means a yes?"i gave a nod and he jumped like a crazy puppy,which i found cute...

Luhan's POV

I'm glad he accepted me,i'm glad that he loves me back the kiss meant a lot to me,,i will make her happy like yumi does,i will make her jolly and the old yuri..

I just can't express how lucky i am,we packed our bags and ready to leave Korea,,,wait for us America..!!

Author's Note:
Annyeong!yumi is dead already and yuri and sehun are divorced so is that mean that luhan and yuri will be together or not?

Anyways i'm deciding to end the story in a few chapter but if you want me to make a book 2 that will be great!i guess...hehehehe

Sorry for errors and thanks for supporting

When love sees you!YULHAN HWAITING!

Kamsamhida!