XXII. The Other Side Of The Story

Start from the beginning

I don't know how much time has passed in your dimension, but I'm pretty sure it's been way more longer than a week, maybe around half a year, based on everything I heard from the conversation between you and him back when you left.

Please come back, or at least stay alive!

Yours, your Tubbo.

Tears fell down on his cheeks as he squeezed the book against his chest. It hurt so much to write to Tommy. He couldn't even describe the storm tha was going inside his head.

He felt someone place a hand gently on his shoulder and turned to face Ranboo, who looked worried.

"It's been a week and I already feel like I'm going to die without him!" Tubbo laughed sadly and Ranboo wrapped his arms around him.

"He seemed really happy when he left.. I know it hurts, but maybe you should focus on how he's better there than here.." The enderman hybrid whispered sadly.

"I just want to know that he really is happy.. I don't want him to suffer anymore.." Tubbo sobbed and buried his face on Ranboo's chest.

"He mentioned that he has an actual mother now, he seemed so happy when he talked about her," Ranboo pointed out quietly.

"I hope she treats him better than Phil ever did.. Tommy deserves someone who actually cares 'bout him and loves him no matter what..."

"He wouldn't have returned if she didn't care. Ever since he returned from the exile, he looked a bit sad. Now I understand why, he missed his family we didn't even know existed."

"Ranboo?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we'll see him ever again.?"

"That's something we can't know yet, it's not something we can decide ourselves, but I really hope we do."

Tubbo nodded quietly and slowly closed his eyes. He was getting really tired after all the crying, and the sun had already set. He wanted to get some sleep and worry about Tommy later. He knew his brother would be fine, or at least that was what he told himself.

     "Tubbo! Tubbo!" Ghostbur exclaimed and floated around the brunette boy.

"Hey Ghostbur, how's everyone doing?" Tubbo asked and glanced at the ghost.

"They're fine, I think! I have been giving away a lot of blue!" Ghostbur answered happily.

Tubbo nodded and stopped in front of the prison. He looked at the building and bit his lower lip.

"Tubbo? What brings you here?" He heard a familiar voice ask and turned around to see Sam.

"I came to talk to you," Tubbo answered hesitatedly.

"About?" Sam tilted his head.

"I came to ask you if you could promise me something," Tubbo explained.

"What do you want me to promise exactly.?" Sam asked raising his eyebrows.

"I want you to promise me that you won't let anyone else to the prison to visit Dream. He's clearly dangerous like Tommy told us!" Tubbo spoke and glared at the older male.

Sam's face didn't change, which made Tubbo feel really uneasy.

"I can't do that.." Sam hummed coldly.

"But Dream's dange-" Tubbo began exclaiming.

"I can't do that and you have to believe me!" Sam growled.

"Can't you see what Dre-" Tubbo shouted, but Sam pushed him on the ground.

"I'm not going to do that and that's the final!" Sam growled and stepped away from the boy. "You better get lost!"