CHAPTER FORTY-ONE (Best night)

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves or rather loved in spite of ourselves. - Victor Hugo

————————

Martin's POV

I heard Elodie gasped when she felt the soft bed on her back. Our lips still entwined with one another. I wouldn't care if we do it on the sofa, on the floor, anywhere she wanted us to do this magic. All I care about right now was how I hungrily devouring her lips. Claiming it like it was mine and she was giving it all to me.

I know I wanted her. Damn, I wanted to touch her. To taste every inch of her the moment I saw her wearing that sexy two-piece in her house. When she pretended to drown. I could remember the first time I tasted her lips when I was giving her a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I was afraid that something bad might happen to her, but I was more afraid of the feelings that was beginning to build inside of me.

I've tasted countless of women. Hell, I was married to the most understanding and lovely woman one point in my life. But no one made me feel more alive than today. I felt connected to her the moment I tasted her lips. And I knew what were about to happen between us was dangerous.

But I don't care anymore.

The thing that matters right now was this moment. Her.

I kissed her deeply while our bodies pushing against each other. Her lips were perfectly fitting on to mine. He was taking my breath away. I felt her hands were trying to unbutton my clothes and I helped her do that. She even helped me removed my shirt. I saw her looking at my body. Looking at the scars that I got during those times that I was living dangerously. She traced her finger on it. The scar that almost took my life when JD shot me. The scars that I got when I was like a lab rat and being operated and tested with every fucking hardcore drug from Rachel's laboratory. These scars on my body were reminders of the life that I left behind. But Elodie was looking at these like she was admiring all of it.

"You have lots of scars. You have lots of memories." She was like telling that to herself while her hand continuously tracing my body.

"You still have a chance to stop what we're going to do. Just tell me to stop." I reminded her.

She looked into my eyes, and she shook her head.

"I am ready, Martin. Whatever this moment would give us after, I am ready. I want you." She pulled me closer to her and kissed me again. Our mouths still tasting each other while we were both peeling the remaining clothes from our bodies. I could feel the heat radiating from her. Her bare skin touching my skin gave the unexplainable heat inside my body. My hard length was brushing against her legs and I knew she could feel it.

I wanted to feel every inch of her, but I kept on reminding myself what happened to her. I don't want her to feel that I was taking advantage of her. No roughness. I wanted her to feel that this would be her first time. Because in my mind, this would be hers. I won't let her feel that she was used before.

My mouth tracked down from her mouth down to chin up to her jaw. My tongue traced her ears that made her moan. I moved it down to her neck. Down to her breasts that made her body arched in pleasure. My tongue played with her nipple. Licking it. Softly biting it. I wanted her to experience the ultimate bliss tonight. My hand was gently massaging her other breast. Carefully pinching her nipple that I knew would give her pure satisfaction.

I felt her hand grasped my hair. Trying to push me down. I smiled devilishly when I knew what she wanted me to do. I moved away my mouth and made a path down to her navel, down between her thighs. I could hear her heavy breathing for the anticipation of what would happen. Her hips were rising, her legs were spreading for me.