Her thoughts cut off when she feel something soft on her forehead. A sudden feeling of spark now flowing on their bodies at that touch.

'Wait why did I do that' Levi thought

"Tch! Just make sure you wake up idiot" Levi only said, flustered.

He immediately left the room. When Y/N heard the door closed,  her eyes snapped open then she sprung up from her bed.

"What.... was that?" She mumble then touch her forehead where Levi kissed earlier. She forgot about what she discover about her scar, mother, and her suspicion about her being Levi's childhood bestfriend for a moment because of that kiss. She immediately blush when it hit her.

'That damn man kissed me on the forehead!!!! '

"I think I'm turning back into a teenager" I state

"Maybe" A voice said making Y/N snapped her head and look on her side up on the ceiling.

"What the heck that's creepy" Y/N state looking at Lumina while she is standing on the ceiling like a bat and her hair is not affected by the gravity because its not hanging on the air.

'I forgot she's a demon'

"I saw that" Lumina said clearly amused

"Saw what?"

"The little peck on the forehead" Lumina point out

Y/N blush again making Lumina chuckle.

"I thought those sappy feelings works only on humans,  I guess it also works on half angel and half demon" Lumina said as she walks on the ceiling towards Y/N

"What do you mean? You forgot Mom is also in love with Dad at the same time Dad is in love with Mom"

"Oh right, they broke the record of the whole history. As usual, Mira is full of surprises" Lumina said while smiling nostalgically

"Don't do that"

"Do what?" Lumina asks still smiling

"Smiling while hanging upside down on the ceiling, it's creepy"  Y/N only said making Lumina's smile disappear then continue on walking at ceiling then on the wall until she is now standing on the ground like a normal person.

'Is she Hisoka? Did she put a bungee gum on her feet to walk on the ceiling and walls like that? Damn I'll just ignore it. She is weird...  at the same time unique'

"You know, if I found where Lilith is, I really want to gauge her eyes out and feed her to the Cerberus. She... She killed my precious demon." Lumina growl then her normal eyes turn black "How lucky Levi is to survive. I guess I'll team up with him in the future then torture Lilith together with him"

Y/N laugh then tears stream down her face as she laugh.

"Oh,  Lumina. What about me? I want to make her suffer as well. How about I'll join your little torture team in the future?" Y/N said with bloodshot eye then give Lumina a psychotic grin making Lumina smirk

" Oh my precious demon number two,  of course you can. I can guess you will do something surprising in the future. You are..  Mira's daughter after all"

Then 2 of them emit a dangerous aura while chuckling darkly, unknown to them, their aura has spread throughout the headquarters. Levi who is now arranging his paperworks froze on his spot.

"What was that?" Levi muttered in alarm

The other who is under disguise and talking to fellow soldiers starts having goosebumps.