αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

WARNING
This book includes gore, battles, and bloodshed, so make sure you're okay with these topics before reading.

DISCLAIMER
The cover is made by chrxnicles- ! Go check her profile out!! She's seriously amazing!

The original idea of Warrior Cats, including the Clans, territories, the way Clans work, e.t.c, belong to Erin Hunter. However, the plot of the story, Clan names, and characters belong solely to me. Don't copy nor use any of the characters unless I give you permission.

PHOTO CREDITS
I own none of the photos that I use in this book! They're all pictures that I found online!

Hi! I'm Effie! Before you begin reading, thank you so much for clicking on the book and giving it a try! I really hope you like it! I just wanted to inform you of a few quick things before you start the book! 

Okay, so, first, this is my very first fanfiction/book/story, whatever you want to call it. I don't even have the plot that well thought-out, but I did have some inspiration to write, so I'm just going to be writing and making the plot along with that. In that case, there will be parts that don't make sense! Please tell me if you didn't understand something. That would be greatly appreciated. Along with that, there will be some spelling and grammar mistakes! It would be great if you pointed those out as well!

Also, at the moment, this story is under editing. There's not going to be huge edits, but I am going to fiddle around with the time. So, leaf-fall might jump straight into greenleaf, stuff like that, where I haven't edited yet. I will be changing several names & genders of more minor characters, but probably still enough to cause some confusion, so please keep that in mind!

By the way, if you were wondering what Mintpool looks like, she's the cat on the cover! Okay, that's all! I hope you enjoy the story!

Started // May 5, 2021

Finished // July 14, 2021