"Okay," Peter answered slowly and still with a suspicious tone in his voice. "What's that?" Peter pointed at the receipt I was holding. 

"Oh you wanna see?" I asked, with a small chuckle. He took a glance up at us, as he took it from my hand. When he realized what it was he clenched his jaw and looked back up at us. 

"I just rented a movie, what's the big deal?" he asked. Was he really gonna try to get out of this?

"Peter we know it was porn," I then said, making his eyes shoot up to mine.

"No it wasn't," 

"Yes it was," 

"How could you possibly know that?" he then asked and crossed his arms cockily.

"You're gonna have to figure that one out on your own," I said, as I patted him on the shoulder and walked by him, and out to the car. Happy followed behind me, and at last Peter did too. When we had flown back to New York and at the last drive, Tony to our surprise, was sitting in the car and greeted me when I opened the door. He didn't tell us much about what had happened, but he sure seemed fine, so I didn't think much of it really. 

"Peter this is your place," Happy informed, and Peter opened the door to get out. 

"Happy grab the case for him will ya?" Tony asked. Happy sighed and got out of the car too. 

"We get to keep the suits?" we asked at the same time, with the same chocked expression on our faces, as we looked at Tony. 

"Sure. You did great," Tony gave a brief smile. 

"Thanks Mr. Stark, it's been such an honer and I really hope-" 

"Yeah we'll call you, if we need anything, okay?" Tony quickly interrupted. 

"Of course... bye," he closed the car door and happy handed him the case.

"Is he always like that?" Tony asked, and I turned off my phone I had been looking down at. 

"He means well," I simply answered, and shot him a smile. When Peter started walking into his building and Happy had come back behind the wheel, we started driving again. 

"I've been watching you, ever since Happy told me some girl on YouTube could stick on walls, you know," I mean it sounded a little creepy, so what was I supposed to answer.

"I'm... honored," I nervously stumbled out. 

"You should be," Happy said from the front seat. 

"Why?" I snickered confused, and crossed my arms across my chest, getting a little more interested in this conversation. 

"Not everyone gets to work with the Tony Stark," Happy resumed, and I leaned down further in my seat. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, making Tony lift his head slightly. 

"What was that about? You think you're better than me?" Tony asked. 

"No I don't, but I was doing great before I met Peter. I was doing great after I met Peter, and frankly I'm doing fine too, now that I've met you," Tony starred into my soul. "Look I don't have anything against you at all, it's not that! I just..." I stopped mid-sentence. 

"You just what?" he asked.

"I just think it's as much an honer for you to work with me and Peter, as it is for us to work with you," I admitted. Not a singly muscle moved in Tonys face for about five seconds. Five scariest seconds in my life. He then moved a little forward in his seat, to readjust his blazer. 

"Alright you got balls to say that, I'll give you that... But you're fifteen,"

"Sixteen," I corrected.

"Okay sixteen then. My point is that you're a kid. And so is Peter, so it's best that I call the shots," he stated. 

"It's never gonna work out, if you think of it like that Tony," I said, and moved up in my seat. "You know why people hate teenagers?" 

"Because they masturbate in the hotel room their boss paid for, to an adult film their boss also had to pay for?" Tony uttered and smiled, as he looked down at the glasses in his hand. 

"No, not that," I chuckled out. 

"Alright, then what? Just- throw it at me," he said, not sounding like he was genuinely interested, but more like he just wanted to know the answer to get it over with. 

"You treat us like kids, and then expect us to act like adults," I said, and the car stopped. 

"We're here," Happy said, and I got out of the car. I grabbed the case with my new suit in from the trunk and started walking for the door.

"Hey!" Tony yelled and I turned. "I'm not gonna stop treating you like kids, before you're eighteen." Tony said out the window. 

"Cool! but then don't expect us to act like adults until then!" I yelled back, and walked inside. I could hear the car drive off, as I clicked the up button to the elevator. 

-

Hope you have a good day!