44.

"Okay try to listen to me. I'm not gonna say anything to Tony, it's not my place," I stated very clearly, so that they would finally just let me go. "Now I really have to go," I said and started walking backwards towards the door. "You're gonna let me go right?" I was almost at the door. Natasha made a small dismissing wave, giving me permission.

I went to Peters room and he had put out a note that said he had left and that he would probably find me. Nat and Banner had been freaking out on me, for finding out and I had been trapped in that room for at least ten minutes, so I don't blame Peter for not waiting.

I swung into the city but I was bummed that I didn't find the trouble I was looking for. I mean it's great for the city and all that, but boring for me. I started wondering what Peter was doing and where he was so naturally I went looking for him. I couldn't wait to tell him about Nat and Bruce, and funnily enough he was the first one that came to mind when they admitted to be dating in secret. I had been a little suspicious of Nat, because I often would see her around Banners door, like that time where we awkwardly ran into each other. I was so caught up in my own head because I had basically just been caught at that moment too, that I didn't even think about how weird she had acted. 

I had to give up the search for Peter after about an hour straight of searching the city, so I texted him. 

Where you at?

It was a short and simple sentence, because I had to keep watch while sitting on the edge of the building. I waited. Then a little more. After approximately ten unites my phone buzzed. I looked down at it, with the sight of cars driving on the streets under my feet. 

Behind you 

He had simply responded and I quickly shot my attention to behind my back, scanning every corner of the rusty roof of the building. He was nowhere to be seen so I turned back around to my phone to text him that I didn't see him, but to my surprise he was right in front of my face, making me let out a shocked scream and put my hand on my chest in order to control my heartbeat that was racing. 

"Jerk!" I hissed and punched his shoulder so he let go of the edge of the building with his left hand only to put it back right after. He laughed and pulled the mask off. His feet were sticking to the brick wall and his hands were placed on each side of my legs while his chest was between my legs that dangled over the edge of the building. "You scared the crap out of me!" I snickered and pulled off my mask, like he had done. 

"Come on, it was a little funny," he defended and chuckled at the memory of my scream. His skin crumbled beautifully by his eyes when that stupid smile formed on his lips. I would almost always focus on that detail when he was amused, but I didn't know exactly why. It felt like I was somehow a part of it. 

"If it makes us even," I shrugged with a teasing smile, well knowing that I had scared the shit out of him a million times more than he had done to me. 

"Alright we can say we're even now, but that means we stop scaring each other," he then suggested. I smiled and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oh Parker..." I sighed and leaned a tiny bit forward, placing my hands onto his. "That's never gonna happen," I said silently while shaking my head lightly. His brown eyes found their way up to mine, containing the glimpse of the city lights around us. 

"You're right. You'll never stop scaring me," he whispered teasingly and leaned his head up to mine, in order for him to get access to kiss me. I smiled and parted my lips, like he had done and leaned in an inch too. Our patient lips weren't touching but the moment felt like nothing else but touch was involved. I could feel his breath on my lips and I closed my eyes halfway down. The feeling could be described as when two magnets are apart, just at that point where u know that if you move just one of them an inch closer to the other they would collide. 

"Am I really that intimidating?" I whispered, just outside his mouth leaving the mark of my warm breath on his lip. 

"Not to me," he whispered and finally the magnets shot together, like they were never gonna part. I didn't know whether he liked me because of my strong will, or in spite of it, but that didn't really matter. Because if there was one thing I knew, it's that he loved me.  

"What do you mean 'not to me'?" I asked breaking the connection. I hadn't given off the vibe that I was mad at him or anything. I was just playfully curious. 

"Well you kinda were at first, but now I know you so well, that I also know how to handle it... unlike a lot of other people," he explained and snickered towards the end. I had a denying smile on my face as I knew he was absolutely right and that if there was anyone in this world who could control me, it was him. 

We laid on the roof together, his head next to mine, for almost the whole night.

"Do you believe what Tony says?" Peter asked suddenly changing the subject. I let go of the star I was starring at and turned my head to the side so I was facing him. I cleared my throat, asked him what he meant. "He says we're too young to be in love," his voice was calm and a little raspy. 

"You don't believe that do you?" I asked expecting an immediate answer, but he kept staring up at the stars like he was thinking very deeply. I wanted to repeat my word, but decided to let him take his time. 

"No," he stated very clearly and turned his head to me, making me do the same. "You don't believe it either, right?" he asked and I told him no. of course I didn't. There was no doubt in my mind. I sat up next to Peter who was still laying down and stretched my back, letting out an unexpected moan by the end. "Hey uh... you still on your period?" he asked and I chuckled while getting up on my feet. 

"Thought you'd never ask," 

-

Sorry for the cliffhanger :) or am I..............?