15.

"Um look we definitely didn't apply for any grant-"

"Uh-uh! Me first," he stated, and I shut my mouth. He started pulling something out of his jacket. "Quick question of the rhetorical variety," a hologram appeared over the little device he had pulled out, showing a clip of Peter stopping a robber. "That's you... Right?" he pointed at Peter. Right after that, another clip played of me, saving a child, that was just about to get run over by a car. "And that's... you," he then pointed at me.

"Um no. What do you- wha-" Peter started.

"Yeah," he flipped the hologram upwards, and another clip played. "Look at you go," It was Peter and I, swinging in between a car and a bus, stopping them from crashing together. "Wow nice catch 3000 pounds 40 miles an hour, it's not easy." Holy shit did he know? "You two have mad skills," 

"Uh that's all on YouTube though, I mean that's where you found that right?" Peter asked, and I immediately caught onto his sentence. 

"Yeah cause you know that's all fake. It's all done on a computer," while I was talking, me and Peter moved to the other side of the room, as Tony kinda looked around. 

"It's like that video uhh," Peter was already trying to find the video on his computer, and I leaned my back against the wall, inspecting Tony.

"Yeah yeah yeah like those UFO's over phoenix," and right in that moment he took the stick Peter used to lift the plate in the ceiling, where Peter and my suit were hidden under. He quickly pushed the plate upwards, making the suits fall down. "NO!" both me and Peter shouted, and jumped onto them. We stood up together like a brick wall, and let the suits fall down behind us, into his laundry basket in his closet. "So... you're these spiderlings... spider boy and spider girl?" Me and Peter shared an ashamed look, both knowing he 100% knew now. 

"Sp- spiderman..." peter uttered awkwardly. 

"And you?" Tony looked over at me. It intimidated me, that he looked so confident. I sighed and glanced down at Peters rug.

"Spiderwoman," I uttered, avoiding eye contact. 

"Not in those onesies you call suits, you're not," I rolled my eyes, and walked over to the bed, and sat down on the edge, while Peter moved back up to his computer, and began turning it off.

"Look mr. Stark, we were actually having a good day you know, we didn't miss the train, they finally served those delicious raspberry smoothies at the cafeteria, and Peter nailed his science quiz," I said, hoping for him to just explain, what he was doing here.

"Who else knows about you two? Anybody?" he then asked, and Peter turned his head to him. 

"Nobody," Peter stated. 

"Not even your unusually attractive aunt?" Tony asked, while checking out our suits.

"No. No no, if she knew, she would freak out, and when she freaks out, I freak out," Peter exclaimed looking back down at his computer.

"And what about you, where are your parents?" Tony turned and asked me. 

"Oh they don't care about me," I said casually, and there was silence in the room for a second or two. It had become such a usual thing, that my parents were never around, that I didn't think much of it, when I said they didn't care about me.

"Okayyy...You know what I think is really cool, this webbing," he threw a tiny container, with webbing at me, and without looking, I caught it in the palm of my hand. "Tensile strength is off the charts. Who manufactured that?" he asked.

"We both did," I remarked, while looking at the webbing. 

"And you two are what... a couple or-"

"No!" me and Peter shouted at the same time, making Tony raise his eyebrows surprised. 

"I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that wasn't awkward," Tony uttered, and both me and Peter both looked at each other, a little embarrassed. The reason we reacted that way, was because a thousand kids, had asked us that already, and we were kinda sick of it. Peter sat down next to me on the bed, and Tony leaned back against the wall. "So why are you doing this?.. I gotta know. What get's you out of bed at morning?" Tony asked, and Peter looked down. 

"Because... We've been us our whole lives, and I've had these powers for six months, Rue for ten... We read books, we build computers together, and yeah I would love to play Football, and Rue told me that she wanted to play tennis I-... But we couldn't then, so we shouldn't now," Peter started explained.

"Sure cause you're different," Tony continued. 

"Yeah, but we can't tell anyone that, so we're not... Look when you can do the things that me and Peter can... But you don't, and then the bad things happen... They happen because of you," Peter made a small approving nod, of how I finished his sentence.

"So you wanna do your part, and look out for the little guy?" Tony asked, summoning it up, in a good way. 

"Yeah," Peter answered quietly. Tony then stood up and walked over to the bed, and sat down. 

"Good... you two have passports right?" he asked, and I glanced back at Peter. 

"I have, but Peter doesn't," I said, throwing on a little smile for Peter. 

"You ever been to Germany?" he then asked, and suddenly it all felt very real, and Peters mind for some unknown reason, came into verbal defense mode. 

"We can't go to Germany!" Peter burst out, making the vibe a little weird. 

"Okay first of all calm down... And second of all, why not?" Tony questioned, gesturing as if it was nothing. 

"We have..." Peter looked at me briefly, and then back at Tony. "Homework..." Tony starred at him with a clear 'are you kidding me?' look on his face. 

"I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that," Tony uttered, as he got up from the bed. 

"No I'm serious, we can't just drop out of school!" Peter exclaimed loudly, as Tony started moving towards the door.

"It might be a little dangerous," Tony put his hand onto the doorknob, without twisting it yet. "But I'll tell 'aunt hottie' I'm taking you on a field trip-" he stopped his sentence, when both me and Peter had stood up, and both reached out an arm, shooting a web to his hand, making it stick to the doorknob. He looked up at us with a mix of chocked, and confused on his face. 

"Don't tell aunt May," Peter said firmly

"Alright Spiderkids... will you get me out of this?"

 -

Hope you liked this chapter :) have a good day <3