2.

I started my day out as I always did. Shower, brush teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast and then out the door. Even though it was possible to live the normal teenage life with the spider-thing going on, I didn't really care for it. Don't get me wrong though, me and MJ had a lot of fun and she'd been my best friend ever since the first day of high school. But the whole crushing on boys and parties and drinking, it just wasn't either me or her. I often wondered what kind of music the popular kids listened to. I wouldn't have been too surprised if all the boys just listened to rap to appear 'cool', and all the girls... I don't know Ariana Grande or something. Honestly I had no need to know anyway.

I wandered down the hall, not at all in a hurry. My class wasn't going to be starting for another ten minutes. I unlocked my locker and luckily my math book was on top, when I opened it. I closed it, and kept on walking. My shoulder, out of nowhere, was pushed forward by someone from behind, and I was already sure it was Flash.

"Flash I swear to-" I stopped mid-sentence, when I realized it wasn't flash. "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else," I spoke with an apologetic smile. He smiled very shortly.

"I'm sorry for uh... bumping into you, but I gotta get to class," he said and walked by me, clenching his books into his chest. I watched him rush down the hall, and then into Roger Harrington's classroom.

"It's okay," I answered under my breath, as I stared at the people entering the class after him. My concentration was broken when, of course, Flash came from behind and bumped into me. He looked back and laughed, as he walked by and it's safe to say, I had had enough at that point. I tramped up beside him and put my lower arm to his throat, forcing him up against a locker with a slam. Most of the students stopped in their tracks and stared, but I couldn't give a shit at that moment. He had fear in his eyes, and I slowly leaned my face up to his.

"Not such a big man now huh?" I hissed, while he breathed rapidly in fear. My strength kept him from moving. "You do that one more time, and I will do a lot more than this, you got that?" I asked in an apparently intimidating voice since he instantly nodded desperately.

"Ms. Hart, my office RIGHT NOW!" Principal Morita yelled, making everybody go back to what they were doing. I angrily let go of Flash, and walked with Morita. "Take a seat," he said and pointed to the chair in front of his desk. I sat down, while he closed the door behind him. "What the hell were you thinking?" he asked and sat down in his brown leather chair.

"I was thinking that he deserved it," I answered and leaned further back in my chair with my arms crossed over my chest. He raised his eyebrows in confusion at my answer, and I sighed. "Flash is a bully. He needed to be set straight for once," I stated an obvious fact, that apparently shockingly few people in this world knew about.

"You know better than to molest people, and I think you know that yourself," I didn't answer. "Look I'm letting you off easy since I trust you... one days detention," he then stated and waved me away.

"Thanks," I uttered, while getting up from the chair, ready to exit. I picked up my bag and went out the door. I somehow calmly got through my math class, and headed for lunch. Cirka a minute was spent on looking at all the teenagers, and then finally spotted MJ sitting alone at a table. I sat my tray of food down in front of hers, and then sat down. "Hey," I said a little flustered. She shut her book and looked up at me smiling.

"Why hello," she said, in a weirdly happy tone.

"What's going on?" I asked and glanced behind me, to make sure she was actually talking to me.

"I heard you sat Flash straight earlier," she said and took a bite of her green apple, while smirking.

"Yeah, I got detention," I said, sighing as I unpacked the straw to my juice box.