19.

"So we have separate rooms now?" I asked, and looked down at the silver card Happy had just handed me. 

"Yes, your room is right next to Peters," Happy answered as the elevator stopped on our floor. There was a little ding before the doors slid soothingly apart, and we exited. "You know it was a joke right?" Happy said, making me shoot Peter a confused look. When we didn't answer, Happy continued. "It was just to mess with you, since you got so mad, when he asked if you were a couple," Happy chuckled to himself. I smiled, but I could feel on my face that it was an awkward smile. 

"Oh yeah... we got that," I smiled at happy shortly, before giving Peter a helpless and desperate look. I was relieved when he gave me the exact same look, before turning his head back to normal. Was it weird that we slept in the same bed, when we were just friends? I never thought of it as weird just... natural. I stopped behind Peter, as he opened his hotel room door, and walked in with him. 

"What are you doing?" Happy asked from his own door. I turned back to happy.

"I just have to get my clothes," I said, and closed the door. I packed it up, not taking very long since we hadn't even been there for more than an hour. "See you tomorrow," I briefly added, as I walked for the door.

"Goodnight!" he yelled right before I shut the door behind me. My room was just as nice as Peters, and the bed was really comfortable I have to admit, so falling asleep wasn't an issue at all.  I woke up by someone knocking on my door. When I opened I saw Happy. 

"Oh god," he immediately looked away, when he saw me. "Put on some clothes before you open your door!" he said in an irritated way. I looked down at myself, and didn't see a problem at all. 

"It's undershorts Happy, not my underwear," I said. He looked back at me.

"Sorry," he quickly said, as if it had been hard to say. "But we're checking out in ten minutes, so you better start getting ready," he then walked away. I closed the door and got ready before going out again. Either Happy or Peter were there, so I went down to the lobby.

"Hey Happy," I said, as he was reading some bill in his hand. 

"Take a look at this," Happy chuckled and handed me the bill. 

"What is it?" I smiled and took it.

"It's Peters receipt... Look funny to you?" I looked down to inspect it, and happy pointed at a movie he had rented. 

"Peter ordering a movie? Seems normal to me," I casually said, and handed it back to Happy. 

"Take a look at the price," he smiled and gave it back to me. I sighed, thinking it couldn't be that interesting, but I still looked again. 75$!... wait. Only one kind of movie could cost that much. I put a hand to my mouth in shock, and Happy started laughing. 

"Ew Peterrr," I said in a disgusted voice, while also chuckling a little with Happy. "In a hotel room! With me sleeping on the other side of the wall!" I looked up at Happy, who was completely red in his face from laughing. 

"Hey guys," Peter happily greeted us, and we immediately folded in our lips and took a step back from him, when we heard him. "What's wrong?" he asked, having exchanged his happy smile, with a suspicious and confused look. 

"Nothing... Happy and I were just talking about movies, and how much you... love them," Happy let out a tiny snicker, forcing me to ram my elbow into his side, so he would stop.

 love them," Happy let out a tiny snicker, forcing me to ram my elbow into his side, so he would stop