i.25

Damon goes on a hunting spree in 1970.
This imagine was requested by Slytherinhorcrux1. Thank you so much for requesting and reading. Hope you like it.
-------------------

Emma's pov

Switching off your humanity is like a child getting excited when their parents allow them to go out with their friends. An exciting feeling, the feeling of where you want to show off to your friends that your mom thinks you're responsible enough to go out on your own, the feeling like you are finally entering a world that you only ever explored with your parents by your side.

Well just that I'm a vampire, so I'm old. But I still get this rush of feelings and adrenaline every time I switch off my humanity like a weight is lifted off your shoulders. I never understand why goody two shoes Emma hides this part of us.

Hides me. 

And above all imagine being carefree, ruthless in none other than the city that never sleeps. New York. It's really beneficial to us vampires since people are on and about from morning to night so we don't have to worry about getting invited into people's houses to kill them or even worry about the police or suspicion rising cause people hardly realize another person is missing or even lying dead at the bottom of the Hudson.

I watch the sunset on the horizon its bright golden and red rays shining on the glass of the buildings. "Well Em now that the sun has set shall we go have some fun?" I smirk as humanity less Damon starts walking to the door of the roof shrugging on his leather jacket. I jump and follow behind him and down the stairs.

We walk for a while trying to find a victim for us when I spot her. Her beautiful red hair is styled into waves flying in the wind as she laughs walking down the road with her friends. I tilt my head watching her as she stalks the sidewalks of New York with such confidence it reminds her of myself. 

"Oh, so I see someone has caught your eye." I hear Damon mutter into my ear his lips tickling my ear lobe. I push him off me and say "Oh shut up it's not like the blonde bimbo from yesterday didn't interest you." He chuckles and says "Well you're not wrong, she was delicious." 

I narrow my eyes at him as he turns around and walks in the direction we came in. I vamp up to him, pulling him into the alley and pinning him to the wall. His eyes widen for only a fraction of a second before he's smirking and pulling my body into his by my waist.

He bends down to my height before hungrily capturing my lips in a heated kiss. My bottom lip in between his, my lipstick that I'm sure is getting smudged all over his face and when I hear footsteps near the alley I push him back and move towards the wall behind him.

Damon's breathing heavily, staring at me in confusion when I put on a scared expression and say loud enough for the person to hear "No! Please no, don't hurt me." I let tears fall when I see the redhead woman stop and stare at me. "Wha-" Damon starts but is cut off by the woman speaking and when the realization hits him he smirks.

"Are you okay? Is there a problem here?" She asks her hand in her handbag and when I hear the familiar sound of a phone unlocking I am running up to her and pulling her hand out of the bag, gripping onto it as if my life depends on it. I let the fake tears fall as she looks at me in sympathy, "H-He...Just please stop him." I whimper out, putting on my best hurt expression. She looks at Damon her bright blue eyes falling on his and says "Stay away from her. Stay away, you hear me? I have friends who work in the police department and they won't hesitate to arrest a person like you." 

I see Damon raise his hands in fake surrender and run out of the alley from the corner of my eye before I am being pulled by my hand. I watch as the girls hand holds mine as she hurriedly runs down the street. She doesn't say anything so I just follow her like a lost puppy. She then comes to a screeching halt in front of a building and pulls me into it. Quickly takes us up to her apartment. I mentally roll my eyes as I start counting, mistake number one. "Come on in you'll be safe here."