i.18

Baby sitting Caroline's kids

----------

Payton's pov

I sat on the counter in the kitchen watching the morning rays filter through the widows. The warm sunlight hit my back through Damons black shirt I was wearing from yesterday night, keeping me warm. I smile slightly when I hear Damon curse, him not knowing how to cooking anything other than pancakes. Damon never really cooked anything other than pancakes and today he was trying to make sausage and egg for me.

I liked watching Damon cook. How his eyebrows would frown together as he decided when to add the mix or when to flip the sausage, how his muscles would move under his shirt as he worked around the kitchen and also because how grumpy he would get if I laughed at him. 

Just as I thought that Damon turns his head around and glances at me before quickly turning back. "Stop it." he mumbled and I knew he would get grumpy now. He sighs doing something to the sausage before running his hand through his raven black hair. I smiled wider when when I hear him mumble something I couldn't hear. I chuckle softly and playfully ask "Stop what?"

"Staring and you know smiling at me....I don't like it." He mumbles the last part, I don't have to look at his face to know that he is pouting. I laugh and lean back on my hands before saying "I'm just making sure you don't burn down the kitchen babe." I reach out my leg and with my toes playing kick his thigh making him move forward slightly. He turns to me and growls, in a second he has nudged his body between my thighs moving his hands along my thighs making me wrap my hands around his neck giggling at my big bad scary vampire boyfriend.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you what did you say Payton?" He holds my jaw with one hand and tilts my head to look him in his eyes. His blue eyes appear lighter than they usually appear, shining with mischief. His hand moves from jaw to my waist his fingers curving around the shape of my body while his other hand moves down to my thigh gripping it as he pulls me firmly against his body. 

"Nothing." I smile innocently as he peppers kisses all over my face and then moves to my neck biting jus below my ear making tingles arise between my legs. I am wearing only his black shirt, nothing underneath and his hand slowly moves from my waist to the top of the shirt slowly unbuttoning the first few buttons.

"Nothing?" He asks me as his beautiful eyes meet mine "Are you sure?" I bite my lip and slowly nod my head. "Mhm." He stares at me his hand moving from the shirt to my lips. He traces him thumb over my lips slowly before he rests it on my waist again and rests his forehead against mine. I sigh at his action and his lips find mine moving  grudgingly slow, my hand moves to the back of his grabbing his hair and pulling his face closer to mine making him groan into my mouth. 

I hear the sizzling of the sausage of the pan and try to pull back but Damon doesn't stop kissing me. I smile and whisper against his lips "Damon. I think the sausages are getting burnt." His head shoots up and he quickly goes back to the stove switching it off and lifting the pan and dropping it into the sink cursing under his breadth. I chuckle and jump off the counter going towards Damon who was leaving water into the pan his hands resting on the rim of sink. I wrap my hands around his waist from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am." I smile and say "Don't apologise it's okay I'll just eat bread." His hands cover mine and he turns around holding my hands to his chest and he looks at me concern shining in his eyes. "I can go get something for you to eat if you want. I don't want you to not eat well and fall sick." I giggle and move away from him grabbing the bread from the cupboard and the chocolate spread from the fridge. "No Damon, it's okay. I'll have a full lunch."

---------------

An hour after eating and cleaning up, Damon and I are sitting on the couch watching something on my laptop. I'm leaning against Damon as he rests his hand on my thigh, my eyes glance at the clock and I quickly get up. Damon holds the laptop preventing it from falling down. "Oh my god Damon. Care said she would drop of Lizzie and Josie at 10 'cause she and Stefan are going out."