Boy/Friend? (Chap. 7)

Start from the beginning

"Like what?" I asked trying to open my eyes wide.

"Be creative Angie," he told me kissing my neck still and putting his hands on my butt like a few hours ago.

"Spencer leave please." I looked him straight in the eyes. He didn't answer. "If I leave you something to remember with will you leave?" I asked. What am I thinking about?

He smiled. "Yes." Then kissed me on the lips gently. I kissed him back this time and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hope this is what he means by leaving him with something to remember with.

He spoke against my lips. "Angie as much as I like you kissing me back like that, that's not what I meant by living me something to remember you with." Is he kidding me right now?

"What is it exactly that you want huh?" I asked pulling away from him.

"Angie come on. Something like earlier." Okay he's getting me mad now.

"Spencer are you kidding me right now? We got caught and we weren't even doing it!" I whispered to him trying not to yell.

"Angie I feel you don't even care about me anymore..." he said starting to get out of the bed.

That's when I pulled him from his shirt and pulled him closer to me. I started kissing him hard. I don't know what got to me but I hated it when he said I didn't care about him. As I kept kissing him he end up putting his hands under my shirt rubbing one of his hands on my stomach. His hand was cold and made me flinch but I ignored it. That's when I put my hands under his shirt and began touching his abs like earlier. We kept kissing and making out for a while and was soon wide awake. I wanted to stop but I just kept kissing him. I don't know what was wrong with me, it's like my body was in control and my mind wasn't. I noticed this when I got on top of him and let him take of my tank top. I was on top of him with just my bra, underwear and shorts in the way of me being fully naked. He smiled at me when I didn't say anything, then he turned and was over me.

"Now this is something that will leave me remembering you," he said looking at my chest then kissing me all over my stomach then my on my chest. I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Spencer can we stop." I asked turning to the side trying to get my breathing back to normal. He turned me back to normal so I would face him.

"Yes."

"It's late. You should go." I said looking at the clock, which read 4:02 a.m. now.

"Go to sleep and I'll leave as soon as I know you're asleep." he told me putting his sweater on next to me.

I yawned. "You better Spencer." Then I drifted off and fell asleep.

*****************

"Oh my fucking gosh! MOM!!!!!" I heard Andrew yell waking me up.

"Ugh what do you want?! Shut up!" I mumbled with my eyes closed. That's when I felt someone next to me move. I turned around and it was Spencer!

"Spencer! What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him quietly. What was he still doing here?

Andrew laughed at me from the doorway. "Oh are you gonna get it or what Angie." That's when my mom came in. Shit this is not good.

"Angelina Mathews what is the meaning of this?" my mother asked me with her eyes wide opened.

I didn't know what to say. Ugh. "Uhh I can explain my mom..." Truth be told I couldn't. Spencer was still under the covers trying not to face my mom. I could tell because he had his eyes wide opened and mouthed 'sorry' to me. Sorry is the last thing he could be saying right now.