"He never is..."(Scientist 2)

One of them snapped their fingers at one of the guards nearby as they rushed over to them.

"Clean it up,"(Scientist)

The guard nods as he drags the body out of the room and down the corridor.

"So what now?"(Scientist 2)

Kenji moves in closer as he sees some files on the table. He discreetly enters the room as he tries to grab the files. Then-

"Hey! You!"(Scientist)

One of the scientist notices him as he presses a button and the alarms start blaring. They quickly reveal that they too have weapons to which, Kenji responded with two shots to the head with his revolver.

"That'll bloody do..."(Kenji)

Kenji quickly goss through the files on the table as he glances through them to make sure they are useful. They were.

He quickly takes his revolver and shoots out one of the alarms. He then places the files into a container on his back. He then rushes out of the room as he sees many guards approaching his position.

"Jean, come in,"(Kenji)

"Copy,"(Jean)

"Got a bit of a problem here,"(Kenji)

"I got you, already sent an extraction team. They're on their way, ETA 10 mikes out."(Jean)

"Great,"(Kenji)

He reloads his revolver as he shoots one guard down. He then jumps behind a metal cart as he takes cover from incoming bullets. He quickly reloads his revolver as he jumps over the cart and shoots both of the guards down.

He then runs forward as he makes a break for the exit. He kicks the door down as he runs out. The whole base is on alert as he runs through it. He then extends his arm out as he fires off a projectile with a blinking red light.

It sticks to a pole as it beeps. Beep,beep,beep, click. The light turned green as it caused an explosion. Everyone was knocked back due to the shockwave along with Kenji. They land on the ground as they groan in pain and shock.

Kenji quickly recovers as he draws his Karambit again. He gets up from the ground as he sees some guards also getting up but still delirious from the shockwave. Kenji walks forward as the guards charge forward.

He ducks under the first's punch as he turns around to knock him out with a elbow bash. He then turns right around as he brings his arm down up and stabs another in the gut. He rips out the Karambit as he goes to the next one and pushes the Karambit into his neck and forces his body to the ground.

He takes the Karambit out as he withdraws it. He then whips out his blades as he dashes towards the first enemy and stabs him. He then B-twists over to the other as he slashes at him. He then jumps at the enemies before spinning around mid-air and slashing at multiple enemies.

He lands as he slashes at one's leg before slashing at his throat. He then stabs his blades through the last one as he throws his body aside. He retracts his blades as he continues to walk forward. He moves aside some debris before rushing into cover.

There were some mercenaries nearby. They were patrolling the area as Kenji looks to the side to see some of them turn invisible. He widens his eyes as he crawls forward. The Mercs looks around for him as they begin to make small talk amongst themselves.

"You thinking the boss likes one of his dead men delivered to him?"(Merc)

"Do you have a death wish?"(Merc 2)

"Only asking..."(Merc)

Kenji ignores it as he crawls by them. 7 more minutes. He then gets up and walks through the forest once he was out of sight. He brushed aside some leaves as he continued to the extraction point.

Then-

'Whiz!'

A bullet flies past him as he drops to the ground. He looks up to try and find the sniper's glint from the scope. He finally sees it as he gets out of the way of another bullet.

He walks back as he tries to get out of sight again but bumps into something as he stumbles back forward. Or rather, someone.

Kenji looks back to find a man with armour on and two big shoulder pads to the side. He had many tattoos but Kenji could not tell what they were due to the dark and stormy night. He had a face mask which covered his entire face and had some sort of symbol it.

The man takes a step forward as he places his hand on his holstered gun

The man takes a step forward as he places his hand on his holstered gun. He then shocks Kenji with a few words.

"Recognise me, little brother?"(Man)

Kenji goes wide-eyed as he stumbles back.

"...Brother...?"(Kenji)

"Yes, it is I. Hello Kenji Goro. Or should I say, Y/N L/N,"(Man)

"No...you were dead,"(Kenji)

"Dad's students do not die so easily,"(Man)

"You betrayed us! Betrayed our mother!"(Kenji)

"Mother was weak and had to go. It was for the family,little brother,"(Man)

"You will never call her mother ever again! You are not worthy to say her name!"(Kenji)

"Am I really not worthy, Brother."(Man)

"We share blood, but we are not brothers Hanzo,"(Kenji)

"...Then you will die and I shall take your place,"(Hanzo)

"Over my dead body!"(Kenji)

"Precisely,"(Hanzo)