"You guys, welcome to the first meeting of the 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Club

"You guys, welcome to the first meeting of the 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Club." Brittany announced, as she looked at all her friends from glee who sat on the couches in the library. They had decided to come, because she had requested them to, and Lexi had kindly asked that they play along.

"Wait, that's what this is?" Tina asked with a frown.

"It looks a lot like Glee Club." Sam muttered, as Lexi chuckled quietly.

"Don't worry, it's also the last meeting." Brittany explained. "Because we're all so close, I wanted to bring you here so I could finally tell you my true feelings about you. Tina, acting is a pipe dream for you, and your decision to pursue it as a career is both irresponsible and shocking. Joe, you haven't really made an impression on me, and I don't really know what your deal is."

"Wait a second." Ryder interrupted. He shook his head, feeling offended for his friends that Brittany was insulting. "This is the worst club ever."

"We're not gonna just sit here, and let you insult us." Marley was quick to agree.

"I wasn't gonna insult you." Brittany protested, as a pouty expression crossed her face. She watched as everyone, but Sam and Lexi began to file out of the library.  "All I wanted to tell you was that I think you're delightful. Guys, you can't leave yet! You're gonna miss the best part!"

"Okay, Merry Christmas, Brittany." Jake said, unamused, before he left the library.

"Guys, we're not even gonna make it to Christmas!" Brittany called after them again, before she flopped down on the couch beside Lexi. "I can't believe how naive they are."

"I know, honey." Lexi said with a sigh, as she allowed Brittany to rest her head against her shoulder. "Some people just can't face the cold hard fact that this earth is really just the back of a giant crocodile that destroyed and recreated every 500 years."

"Yeah, she's right." Sam smiled. "But you know what? At least we have each other."

"Absolutely." Lexi nodded, when she noticed Brittany sending Sam a firm look. She frowned when she saw Sam move to stand in front of her, as Brittany squealed out of pure happiness, before she stood up as well.

"And since the world is gonna end before Christmas, in the meantime, this will have to do." Sam said with a shrug, smiling at Lexi, before he nodded at Brittany. She signaled the Cheerios who came into the library wearing reindeer antlers, and placing a headband on Brittany's head.

Sam
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air
What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell rock
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell
That's the jingle bell (rock)

Lexi laughed, clapping and cheering when Sam finished his number. "I loved it, I love you." She smiled up at him, as he sent her a smile back. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Brittany ushering the Cheerios out, before the blonde hid behind a shelf to watch what was about to unfold.

Lexi just shook off the amount of curiosity she had in the moment. It wasn't until she saw Sam pulling out a jewelry box from his pocket that she began to panic slightly.

"S-Sam..." She stammered, as he nodded towards Brittany, and she got the whole point of the fake proposal. Brittany wanted them to get married, and for some odd reason, Lexi felt her heart soar, and so did Sam. The prospect of them actually tying the knot in a few years excited both of them - they couldn't deny it - no matter how hard they tried.

"And here's another rock." Sam finally spoke again, as he got down on one knee, and held up the box, containing the ring. At this, she gasped, even if some of it was acting. "Lexi Caterina Torres, before the world ends, will you marry me?"

Lexi couldn't contain her squeals, or her growing smile. "Yes, Sam Evans." She nodded, as he smiled up at her. " I will marry you." She answered.

Sam laughed, pulling her into a hug, before he leaned down, and pressed a loving kiss to her lips. Once they pulled away, she pulled him back into a hug.