A New Beginning

A/N: And by starting with Fire Across the Galaxy, I mean after it. Sorry. I want to get into this AU. Season 1 events I didn't cover happen the exact same way they did in the show, just obviously with an extra specter and Ezra's changes. Once this story is finished I may go back and write my own version of season 1, but I did that with Revan's Descendancy and it killed my interest in the story eventually. Let me know what you want to see, but we finally get the Ahsoka tag to play here. This is the true start to this story.

SPOILER WARNING: REFERENCES TO BAD BATCH MAY BE IN THIS CHAPTER AND CHAPTERS AFTER THIS. MOST OF WHAT HAPPENS IS SPECULATION ONLY, FROM EPISODE 1.

"There must be a way to use the dark side without losing yourself. Right?"

Day 42, 4 BBY

Kanan was back.

We were safe.

Fulcrum saved us.

Kanan killed the Inquisitor.

I didn't do much. I got distracted early on and he took me out.

And now. Now Kanan and I were rejoining the crew, waiting to meet this mysterious Fulcrum.

The rest of the crew walk in, and Emily immediately engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm fine. I'm fine."

She stepped back a bit and fixed me with a glare, "You're not fine. Once we meet Fulcrum I want to do a med scan on you."

What?!

"Why?! I was barely even hit!"

"I don't care we're checking on you." she said before turning towards the Ghost.

Wait, who's flying?

"Uh guys, if Chopper was in this transport, who's flying the ghost?"

Everybody looks around at each other after my question, and unanimously we decide to head to the ghost and investigate.

As we walked through the entrance we notice some blue soldiers standing at attention.

Emily puts her helmet on to hide her identity for a bit.

We continue up until chopper turns around and displays a hologram of an older man.

"Hello my friends. It is good to see you again." he starts.

Do we know him?

Kanan quickly looks confused, "I don't understand. I met you once, for a few moments. I don't even know your name."

Hera turned to him, "This is Senator Bail Organa."

Where have I heard that name?

She moves up to stand beside him as Kanan continues, "And the crews of the blockade runners?"

"Members of other rebel cells." he answers back easily.

What?

Sabine perked up at this, "So there are other cells?"

That doesn't even matter right now!

"It doesn't matter. We need to take preemptive strikes around here now that we have them on the run. And we can do that alone." I say under my freshly painted armor. After I talked with Kanan, Emily, and Sabine on Empire day, they suggested I repaint it to happier colors. So I let Sabine put her Artistic touch on it in navy blue and orange.