bunker

lucy

We're inside the bunker now, it's humongous. Something in me recognizes this place, I've seen it before...

"Hey, are you okay?" Clarke's voice suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts. I nodded with a small smile, still unsure and nervous about this place. It didn't feel like home. Of course, it wasn't home, but it was the place I was going to live in for God knows how much time. I'll have to get used to it, and if my family's here with me, it will be easier and better.

Clarke noticed my uneasiness and took me to a little office, which was empty. She closed the door and turned to me. "These years won't be easy, and I know the vibes you had when you first entered this place, but I need you to trust me. I need you to trust the process and know that me and your mom will be here every step of the way. I also know you're better, talking about your memory, but still haven't remembered some details, don't worry about that. I'm going to be here every single moment."

"Promise?" I asked her with teary eyes.

"Promise." She replied pulling me in for a hug. This made me feel that sense of comfort and love that this bunker didn't have. And you know what? Clarke's right, maybe this won't be as bad as it sounds. And all of my family and friends will be here, so there isn't anything to worry about.

Suddenly two more pairs of arms were felt in the hug, Lexa. The world stopped for a moment, my heart was bursting with love and happiness. It was like if nothing in this world could break us apart. We would always be together. Just as Clarke promised.

The door opening was heard, causing us to pull away and see who it was. Turned out to be Kane, Abby, Octavia, Bellamy, and Jaha.

"We just spoke with Raven, when she gets here, we'll have all our essential personnel." Kane said, wait Raven wasn't here?

"Where's Raven?" I asked them, they all shared looks.

"She's in Becca's bunker." Clarke answered. What the hell was she doing there? She needs to be here before the death wave hits.

"How many spots does that leave us with?" Octavia started pacing around the room, causing my nerves to rise. I excused myself and told them I needed some air. Of course I couldn't get any fresh air, but maybe take a walk around will make it easier. I opened the office's door and was met with hundreds and hundreds of Skaikru people. They all looked at me and waited for me to tell them something, as if I knew anything of what was happening. I gave them a small awkward smile and started to go where a door that led to the halls was. On my way there, I bumped with Nylah.

"Nylah!" I ran to hug her, she seemed scared but smiled when she saw me. "What are you doing here? Weren't you Trikru?"

"Yeah, I am, but apparently since I was staying with Skaikru I'm a traitor now." I gave her an apologetic smile and told her everything was going to be okay. I waved her goodbye and went towards the door, but to my surprise, it was locked.

"You don't get to leave either, Sky girl." A man from behind me said, this caused everyone's noises to shut down and all eyes turn to look at me.

"I'm not from the sky." Turning around I replied, I noticed some familiar faces in the crowd of people. Jackson, Miller, Murphy, Emori, and some others too.

"So what? You get to be saved just because of your mom." My blood started boiling, this people really don't know the things Lexa could do to them if they start getting rude.

"Guards, let me through." I ignored his comment and turned back to the door, letting know the guards it was me who wanted to pass.

"What now? Using the commander's guards to help you out? You really can't do anything by yourself, can you?" I wasn't thinking, I punched the guy right in his nose. Everyone was shocked by my sudden movement, hell so was I.

"Say that again and it won't be just a broken nose you end up with." The guy quickly came back to his senses, his nose was bleeding, but he still had a smirk planted on his face.

"Is that all you got? Oh right, it is since you are not allowed to fight."

That's it.

I ran towards him but someone stopped me in my way. "Get! Off! Me!" I yelled and tried to get out of their grip.

"Lucy, breathe. He's not worth it, breathe with me, breathe in, breathe out." Nylah said getting in front of me, Jackson was the one stopping me from punching the guy everywhere. I started to stop fighting his grip and obeyed Nylah. I calmed down and he let me go. I breathed out a few more times, once Jackson and Nylah were out of the way, I ran straight into the Skaikru man and started punching and kicking him everywhere.

"Bastard! You will not live in this bunker! You get to burn!" I yelled while kicking him. Everyone around started screaming and running around where they could.

"STOP!" Someone yelled, causing me to stop hurting the man and looked up, only to be met by Octavia and Kane. Good thing neither Clarke or Lexa were standing there.  I gave a last glance to the guy on the floor and scoffed walking away. I turned around and saw people's eyes widening, I tried to turn around but Lexa's knife flew across the room and into the man's arm, stopping him from doing whatever he had in mind.

Clarke and Lexa ran downstairs and, as Clarke grabbed me by my shoulders, Lexa removed her knife from the Skaikru man's hand. "Attack her and you attack me." She said through greeted teeth. The man just looked at us with hate and Jackson started attending to his hand. My hands and part of my face were covered in his blood, but some of my blood was spilling from my knuckles and nose too. It was a mixture of black and red all over my extremities.

"Lu! Are you okay?" Madi came running to my side, but once she looked at the guy behind us, her worried face turned into a proud smirk. "What a badass!" I chuckled at what she said.

"Madi." Clarke interrupted her, making us stop laughing. "Come on, show's over everyone." Clarke announced and walked us to another office that was near the last one. Madi came inside first, followed by me, then Clarke, and lastly Lexa. "What happened?" Clarke asked once Lexa closed the door.

"He was pissing me off." I replied taking a seat in one of the couches that were in the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a very proud smirk on Lexa's face. I would've laughed, but Clarke's look scared me, so I had to hold it inside.

"That doesn't give you a reason to punch him!"

"Oh come on, mom, we both know you would've done it too." I said defending myself. I mean, it was true..

"She's not wrong.." Lexa said crossing her arms and walking to my side.

"Really, babe? You too?" A small smile made it's way to my lips and I looked up to meet Lexa's eyes, she winked at me with a barely visible smile.

"For real, if you had a gun, you would've killed him once in for all." Madi said taking a seat next to me. We were all now facing Clarke.

"HA! If there was a lever around here somewhere-"

"Lexa." Clarke interrupted the commander before she could finish her statement, but Madi and I were already laughing. "Fine, we would've done it too. All of us." We all smiled. "Come, Lu, let me clean your hands and face." She said and guided me to a bathroom the office had.

She grabbed a little rag and submerged it into some water to clean all the blood. "Despite there being a nice way to clear things out down there, I'm proud of you." She said looking me in the eye. I smiled a little, "I really am. You know, I don't know what your mom and I were so afraid of when we didn't let you fight, because you were amazing down there. I'm really sorry for not-"

"It's okay... you were doing it to protect me and because you loved me." A tear slipped down Clarke's eyes and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

A/n: u guys this bitch met tasya teles on Saturday 😩, best day of my life. Anywayyyss, low key this is one of my fave chapters so far 🤭 imma publish the first chapter of the Alycia x you fanfic :) check it out on my profile! Hope you like this chapter as well. Stay safe! <3

edit: dis was good