home

third person

It's been about 30 minutes since Lucy fell asleep, and everything Clarke and Lexa have done is stare at her, feeling like horrible parents. They wanted to hug her and tell her how sorry they were. On one side they were relieved she didn't remembered their fight, but the other side was bigger, they regretted everything they did.

"She'll be okay, she will remember." Clarke said as she stood by Lexa's side now, holding her hand.

"This is all my fault if I would've allowed her to fight,"

"Darling, don't say that. Don't blame yourself, we can't do that. We just have to be thankful we found her and have hope that she'll come back." Clarke kneeled down to Lexa's height and looked at her. Lexa nodded slowly and looked away. Suddenly some light quiet snores were heard in the room, which made the couple smile dearly at their daughter.

"You remember when she would pretend to have 'nightmares' just so she could sleep with us?" Clarke smiled warmly at the memory.

Without hesitating, they both, one on each side, laid on the bed with the girl, their girl. The bed wasn't too small, so they fit in pretty well. Both falling asleep shortly after, with their baby safe in their arms.

Moments later, Octavia's and Anya's loud voices filled the hallways, making Clarke wake up. She opened her eyes and looked to the side, smiling when she saw two of the three persons she loved the most. Clarke sighed and stood up leaving the room, but was quickly stopped by Madi.

"Mom!" Madi said as she ran into her mother's arms.

"Hi baby." Clarke held back the tears, having the need to be strong for Madi and Lexa.

"Where is she?" The girl said pulling away from the hug.

"Before any of you come inside, we still don't know if she remembers any of us. However, we do know she remembers both of your names, somehow." She said pointing to Anya and Madi. "You, I need you to stay calm, okay? She won't remember you." She said as soon as she saw Tobias.

"Okay! Don't worry."

"I need you to promise me, Toby."

"I promise, just- let me see her.. please." Clarke nodded.

"Keep it quiet, she's sleeping right now."

As soon as everyone saw Lucy asleep next to Lexa, the room was filled with smiles. They all walked closer to the bed trying to make the least noise possible.

Lexa felt everybody's presence and frowned but stayed where she was, nevertheless. The commander was finally feeling at peace. Forgetting everything that was bothering her and simply enjoying the moment. Living in the present.

"How is she?" Madi spoke up, breaking the silence.

"She's... okay." It was hard finding the words to answer the question everyone had been asking; she wasn't actually okay, but she wasn't doing bad either.

"What are we gonna do when she wakes up?" Tobias asked.

"For now, she needs to stay here. Seeing many people could be frustrating, when she starts to remember things, we'll take her to Elysian. Once she's there, and she remembers all of it, everything will go back to normal." Clarke explained.

"If she remembers.." Tobias muttered but Madi heard him, she slapped his arm.

"She will remember you idiot."

"Madi." Lexa warned, eyeing her with a look, to which the girl only shrugged.

"But how can she only remember Madi and me? How's that even possible?" Anya asked as she walked from side to side, feeling very nervous. All of them felt like they were meeting someone new, a completely different person.